• Xander the Pimp
    • Kagero the Ninjabbit
    • Camilla the Naughty Bun
    • Sharena the Bun-Bun Pal
    • Lucina the Eggsalt
    • Catria the Bunnywing
    • Chrom the Helpful Rabbit

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Hoshidan summer vs Nohrian summer

Archanean summer vs Ylissean summer maybe

Good one. Xander mentions fighting in a friendly brawl with the Hoshidan for the ticket, but idk if it's a call back to the original beach DLC in Fates or hinting at future hoshidan banner. 

Anyone who knows me will know which team I'm on.

Plus, I have yet to pull a seasonal for the current banner.  So screw 'em, last year's bunnies or bust!

4 hours ago, Dayni said:

So, do I side with Bunnero or Springcina?

Springcina! Just look at her face. Do you really want to disappoint that?

4 hours ago, eclipse said:

Anyone who knows me will know which team I'm on.

Plus, I have yet to pull a seasonal for the current banner.  So screw 'em, last year's bunnies or bust!

So....who would that be?

2 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Springcina! Just look at her face. Do you really want to disappoint that?

You know, you're not wrong. Besides, Springcina was also one of my first 5* units, it would make sense to side with her.

Well I will be going Bunillia since she is the only one I have.  I will have to see who she is up against before I decide my lead, but it will either Elincia or Hinoka.  My FL is full so I won't be adding anyone this time.

Edited by EricaofRenais

Good to get this confirmed. I'll go with Sharena, I guess, since she's the new one I have.

6 hours ago, Michelaar said:

Maybe the summer units are different this time or it will not be a vg. There has been a VG already and I don't think they need to do another one. They could to a TT or summink

Could also just feature them on independent banners without a special event.

I’ll go on either team Camilla or team Kagero. Mostly because those are the twin I have, but also because they are the only ones I care about. Haven’t decided who to go yet out of the two

I'll go for Team Chrom. Gotta keep repping my man even though he's probably gonna lose hard first round.

IF he falls, then I'll jump to Alfonse assuming he isn't dead by round 1's end and if both are gone and she's still around, Bunny Lucina all the way.

Kagero/Camilla are gonna be the winners this time huh

Bunny Camilla has single-handedly (well, with buff support) gotten me through more maps than any other character by far, even the usual cavalry gods, so... that makes my choice easy.

It's been a while since I have looked forward to a Voting Gauntlet, but I want to see how this one goes.

I've only got Chrom, Lucina and Camilla at this point (with hopes to add Catria at least). Considering she has never been my first choice in a VG up to this point, I'm going to go with Lucina here, with Camilla (or Catria should I get her before the VG starts) being my Plan B. I'll likely set my DC Soleil as my lead, but I'll consider my other options too.

Only Bunny I actually have is Bunny Camilla (still annoyed I got her instead of Hector) however I refuse to support her and I'll probably just feather merc, so not sure what team will be best for that maybe Xander?

1 minute ago, Lewyn said:

I am going to go out on a limb here (okay not really at all) and say that the finalists will be Spring Camilla vs Spring Kagero.  

Don't count Lucina out. She may not have DDs, but she's got more raw popularity and is adorably happy.

2 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Don't count Lucina out. She may not have DDs, but she's got more raw popularity and is adorably happy.

Yeah she is the most popular of the contestants as a character, those DDs are going to be tough to beat though.  Plus Spring Camilla and Spring Kagero are kind of the stars of their banners cause they both introduced new type of unit, that probably will be a big factor too.  

Never forget the voting multipliers though, we've seen many upsets due to those, so you can never be sure.  

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Correction, the best princess of this game, if not this series.

Look, I know you're biased but that isn't even a remotely true statement. Well, it isn't to me at least.

44 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

Yeah she is the most popular of the contestants as a character, those DDs are going to be tough to beat though.  Plus Spring Camilla and Spring Kagero are kind of the stars of their banners cause they both introduced new type of unit, that probably will be a big factor too.  

Never forget the voting multipliers though, we've seen many upsets due to those, so you can never be sure.  

There's also the chance they end up on the same side of the bracket in which case we best prepare for Xander vs. Camilla/Kagero because lol multiplier. The summer gauntlet was bracketed by genders, so we could end up with something like this.

Chrom v. Xander
Alfonse v. Sharena

Lucina v. Camilla
Catria v. Kagero

Since the LG banner robbed me of all orbs (and will continue to do so until it's gone or I get Sakunyan), I don't have any bunnies. I guess I'll go with Sharena, cause she is indeed the cutest.