• Xander the Pimp
    • Kagero the Ninjabbit
    • Camilla the Naughty Bun
    • Sharena the Bun-Bun Pal
    • Lucina the Eggsalt
    • Catria the Bunnywing
    • Chrom the Helpful Rabbit

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/2018 at 05:00 AM

Well I decided to go team Xander. My options were Camilla/Lucina/Xander. And of them Xander is the most obvious underdog for a feather merc such as myself(if I had Catria though I would have said screw feather merc'ing, I need to support her! But she apparently does not desire my support).

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said before, I'm on Team Sharena! And awhile back, Rezzy requested my Summer Freddy, so Summer Freddy team mates get! :3

He's my favorite in this game other than RD Ike anyway. lol

4Hc2xV2.png

Hope he's helpful! ^^

@Arthur97 You underestimate the power of new unit bias. Same reason why fallen Celica was more popular than normal Celica.

Anyways, I'm done fooling around on team Alfonse. Ephraim has his Siegmund back instead of the carrot lance. Hope I didn't lose any friends. I'm just here to repay Alfonse for kindly donating his def smoke to Eph.

Edited by Korath88

1 minute ago, Korath88 said:

@Arthur97 You underestimate the power of new unit bias. Same reason why fallen Celica was more popular than normal Celica.

Anyways, I'm done fooling around on team Alfonse. Ephraim has his Siegmund back instead of the carrot lance. Hope I don't lose any friends. I'm just here to repay Alfonse for kindly donating his def smoke to Eph.

Right, forgot about that one. Just have to hope Sharena joins Lucina for the next round.

59 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

As I said before, I'm on Team Sharena! And awhile back, Rezzy requested my Summer Freddy, so Summer Freddy team mates get! :3

He's my favorite in this game other than RD Ike anyway. lol

4Hc2xV2.png

Hope he's helpful! ^^

He looks good. Could I have your number my castle. ID:5559303656 under the name of ZeManaphy. My lead is LA! Lyn.

37 minutes ago, Motendra said:

@Lau aight, I see how it is

you gon' catch this carrot (Pause)

You'll be catching these magic eggs, mate

we always seem to be on opposing teams, hahah

35 minutes ago, ZeManaphy said:

He looks good. Could I have your number my castle. ID:5559303656 under the name of ZeManaphy. My lead is LA! Lyn.

Sure! I'm currently on a bus right now though, so I'll have to grab it a bit later.

2 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

As is rerolling to get focus units. A bit different in this case, but they haven't really done anything about it

Rerolling is standard fare for gacha games. Developers leave rerolling as a possibility because it makes the game more accessible and fair.

How would you feel starting the game with only a handful of 3-star characters and being locked to that account when some other player got lucky and landed Zelgius, Hector, Brave Lyn, or Reinhardt in their initial roll?

6 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Rerolling is standard fare for gacha games. Developers leave rerolling as a possibility because it makes the game more accessible and fair.

How would you feel starting the game with only a handful of 3-star characters and being locked to that account when some other player got lucky and landed Zelgius, Hector, Brave Lyn, or Reinhardt in their initial roll?

Absolutely nothing to be quite honest. If I wasn't informed then so be it. It didn't occur to me that rerolling was a thing when I started out and I don't feel like "ah man if only..." to this day

My greatest mistake is foddering Eldigan before the weapon refinement. Now that I regret

Edited by silveraura25

1 hour ago, Arthur97 said:

Right, forgot about that one. Just have to hope Sharena joins Lucina for the next round.

You just never want to quit, do you?

LUCINA IS NOT GUARANTEED TO WIN.

25 minutes ago, Lau said:

You'll be catching these magic eggs, mate

we always seem to be on opposing teams, hahah

I'm fine with eggs. But will they be fried or scrambled after the roast?

Just wait til Marth comes along

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Hope he's helpful! ^^

Chrom will let you know if he's being helpful, he's good at gauging helpfulness.

Hey everyone on team Camilla just wondering how my Shiro's been working out for ya? He's +DEF -SPD with Steady Stance 3, Quick Riposte 2, Def Tactic 3, Swap and Bonfire with +1 merge. My summoner name is Ceru and my ID is: 1629852223 for those who wanna use him.