• Xander the Pimp
    • Kagero the Ninjabbit
    • Camilla the Naughty Bun
    • Sharena the Bun-Bun Pal
    • Lucina the Eggsalt
    • Catria the Bunnywing
    • Chrom the Helpful Rabbit

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/2018 at 05:00 AM

UGH. Now I wound up against THREE CYL Lyns. Can you please fuck off.

So glad I can surrender and try for a better matchup.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I, too, have noticed an increasingly high number of Brave Lyns, both in the Voting Guantlet as well as in the Arena. Is there a reason units that counter her aren't seen more? I've been very happy with my Lyon and Cecilla, for example, but I don't think I've seen anyone else running either of them this Guantlet so far.

17 minutes ago, Radiant Dragon said:

I, too, have noticed an increasingly high number of Brave Lyns, both in the Voting Guantlet as well as in the Arena. Is there a reason units that counter her aren't seen more? I've been very happy with my Lyon and Cecilla, for example, but I don't think I've seen anyone else running either of them this Guantlet so far.

People ought to send complaints to IS and ask that they make it impossible to see multiples of the same enemy in the same battle. Or ally too, for that matter.

22 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

People ought to send complaints to IS and ask that they make it impossible to see multiples of the same enemy in the same battle. Or ally too, for that matter.

I dunno about that, you gotta remember that some players just don't have any good units, removing enemy multiples only serves to make fights easier for stronger players while making it more difficult for rookies to contribute to the gauntlet effort, or have a good defense team in the arena, I understand that multiples of allies can be really annoying but if you find other people using the same unit as you a lot, you can just change to another unit and if your friend and random ally are the same you can always use more meatshields. 

11 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

I dunno about that, you gotta remember that some players just don't have any good units, removing enemy multiples only serves to make fights easier for stronger players while making it more difficult for rookies to contribute to the gauntlet effort, or have a good defense team in the arena, I understand that multiples of allies can be really annoying but if you find other people using the same unit as you a lot, you can just change to another unit and if your friend and random ally are the same you can always use more meatshields. 

I meant for this restriction to only be for the gauntlet. And I can't control what allies I get in the gauntlet and if I don't use my Bunny Sharena, I don't get the bonus points.

1 hour ago, Poimagic said:

I seems like Kagero and Camilla are in same hell, with Kagero having slightly more than Camilla. What does the predictor say for the matchup?

They'll be exiting Same hell soon, within the next hour or two.

The predictor says they're likely to return to Same hell at some point before the end of the round, at which point Kagero has the advantage if they don't leave Same hell again (and if they do leave, it depends entirely on whether the number of remaining hours is even or odd).

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

I meant for this restriction to only be for the gauntlet. And I can't control what allies I get in the gauntlet and if I don't use my Bunny Sharena, I don't get the bonus points.

Just keep resetting for good match-ups. It's way better than it used to be.

Late, but I joined team Xander. I finally got bunny Chrom (five of him, still waiting for one that isn't -attack or -speed, at least my +attack -speed can run brave axe, but not much else...) so I will jump ship to him if Xander loses. Side note, of all the places I would expect to see moose knuckle, fire emblem heroes isn't one of them...

I think I'm bugged.

Before I registered @Rafiel's Aria as a friend, I was only getting two randoms and no friends. After I registered them, their Sothe has been on every single one of my gauntlet battles (not saying your Sothe is bad by any means), and I've not seen any other friends units since.

Voting Gauntlet seems to be the only one affected to, because I can still greet every other friend and access all friend units in Rival Domains. I have no idea what's going on...

(Still got free slots, id 5177973547, front unit is Lucius Pain+ Savage Blow 6 [+Spd -Def] )

Edited by Xenomata

58 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

I think I'm bugged.

Before I registered @Rafiel's Aria as a friend, I was only getting two randoms and no friends. After I registered them, their Sothe has been on every single one of my gauntlet battles (not saying your Sothe is bad by any means), and I've not seen any other friends units since.

Voting Gauntlet seems to be the only one affected to, because I can still greet every other friend and access all friend units in Rival Domains. I have no idea what's going on...

In Voting Gauntlets, you only get friends that are on the same team as you.

37 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I have like no friends so I keep getting V!Ike...against a bunch of blues. Ugh fuck off already, Ike. I would love a green or at least a colorless, red is not helpful against blues lol.

I have a male Grima.

Sigh... Looks like Lucina is taking this.

Why must the better princess lose to the worse one twice? That really sucks... Sharena deserved revenge...

Also, now I'm probably doomed to lose the whole way through because I know neither Xander nor Alfonse would last in round 2. It's not that I care much about winning in itself, I just dislike changing teams because there's often no one left I care to join. Also, the victory feathers are nice.

Edited by Anacybele

4 hours ago, Momentai~ said:

Late, but I joined team Xander. I finally got bunny Chrom (five of him, still waiting for one that isn't -attack or -speed, at least my +attack -speed can run brave axe, but not much else...) so I will jump ship to him if Xander loses. Side note, of all the places I would expect to see moose knuckle, fire emblem heroes isn't one of them...

I’ve been getting a Barst that I think it’s yours, it makes things much easier. So, if we lose, I’ll jump to the same team as you xD

28 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Why must the better princess lose to the worse one twice? That really sucks... Sharena deserved revenge...

Because she needed to lose in order for it to be guaranteed that I'd have a bonus hero for the final.

Sharena winning wouldn't have been revenge anyways, at least from where I stand, since it wouldn't have involved her actually beating Lucina in popularity, but because of the usual multiplier shenanigans. There would've been nothing about a Sharena victory to celebrate, as the only thing it would've proved was that she got lucky enough for the coin flip to land in her favor and nothing else.

Edited by Tybrosion

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Because she needed to lose in order for it to be guaranteed that I'd have a bonus hero for the final.

Sharena winning wouldn't have been revenge anyways, at least from where I stand, since it wouldn't have involved her actually beating Lucina in popularity, but because of the usual multiplier shenanigans. There would've been nothing about a Sharena victory to celebrate, as the only thing it proved was that she got lucky enough for the coin flip to land in her favor and nothing else.

So? It's still a victory to me.

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

So? It's still a victory to me.

If we're going to be real here, the only victories left to get from any VG these days is the feathers and other goodies they dispense. The actual event itself is nothing more than a farce at this point and though I'm not among the ones clamoring for the VG to get canned, I wouldn't be sad to see it die either.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

If we're going to be real here, the only victories left to get from any VG these days is the feathers and other goodies they dispense. The actual event itself is nothing more than a farce at this point and though I'm not among the ones clamoring for the VG to get canned, I wouldn't be sad to see it die either.

I will admit, I wouldn't be sad to see it go either.

42 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Agree. The multiplier threshold reduces it to a game of chance, so it's hard to actually be invested in the actual outcome. I wouldn't mind if it went away myself! But the rewards and feathers are pretty nice.