• Xander the Pimp
    • Kagero the Ninjabbit
    • Camilla the Naughty Bun
    • Sharena the Bun-Bun Pal
    • Lucina the Eggsalt
    • Catria the Bunnywing
    • Chrom the Helpful Rabbit

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/2018 at 05:00 AM

1 hour ago, Frenzify said:

Aaaand my interest is gone.

Join Chrom. C'mon. It'll be fun for him to teach his daughter a lesson

Here's my number ; )
2110485086 redlight

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/4/2018 at 5:04 PM, Zeo said:

Oh hey @Kaden is this you?

9FQ7AFY.jpg

Btw is anyone spending flags today? I haven't. But not intentionally. Just haven't been playing very much.

Nope. My tag isn't Kaden on FEH and I was on team spring Catria.

Speaking of which, I want to see Kagero lose to Alfonse and Lucina to Chrom because of the crapfest that would happen and the hilarity that Alfonse would have went from being utterly demolished in his first gauntlet to having a shot at winning his second one.

Well, Lucy score more than Chrom by a landslide.

I just realized that every time Lucina is in a gauntlet, Chrom also a participant. Sure would be nice to actually help my best buddy for once.   :dry:

First hour pattern is 3:1 to Lucina vs Chrom (ominously perhaps the same ratio Catria had over Chrom) while Kagero is over 4:1 to Alfonse. Alfonse and Chrom pretty much have identical team sizes again so there was the same amount of leakage to both sides, and while Kagero is still the largest, Lucina grew more (in terms of proportion).

9 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

I just realized that every time Lucina is in a gauntlet, Chrom also a participant. Sure would be nice to actually help my best buddy for once.   :dry:

You had a chance to back in the Winter’s Envoy v New Year’s VG, which had Chrom but not Lucina. Too bad they “made up” for Lucy’s absence there by immediately pitting Chrom against Tharja.

It's kind of unfortunate that all the characters who I would have preferred to win lost their rounds instead. One character I definitely dislike, and the rest I have varying levels of apathy towards...

1 hour ago, silveraura25 said:

Join Chrom. C'mon. It'll be fun for him to teach his daughter a lesson

Here's my number ; )
2110485086 redlight

I'll be happy to add you, but I probably won't join the team that knocked out one of my favourite FE characters, unless it was another of my favourite characters. If anything, his daughter is probably the most likely character I'd go for at this point. :D

Aww c'mon We were a million points ahead and I went to sleep after spending ALL the flags, GOSH DARN multipliers. There were just 4 hours left too

Edited by Pengaius

1 hour ago, Frenzify said:

It's kind of unfortunate that all the characters who I would have preferred to win lost their rounds instead. One character I definitely dislike, and the rest I have varying levels of apathy towards...

I'll be happy to add you, but I probably won't join the team that knocked out one of my favourite FE characters, unless it was another of my favourite characters. If anything, his daughter is probably the most likely character I'd go for at this point. :D

You're breaking my heart :(

May the best bunny win ;)

5 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Wow, Kagero is ahead by a lot. Let’s keep it that way :p

I hope that we won't end up like Catria. Lead all time but die at the end.

Edited by Ginko

So, I have jumped from Xander to Lucina. She is the only one left in the running that I have. I have changed my Lead from Mage Eirika to Sword Eirika. Not sure how many folks bladed their Lucina, but it does seem an obvious build for her and even without that I am sure she would still enjoy a buff bot. Need to figure out a different B-slot skill for my Eirika though. She doesn't really need sword breaker too often in my experience. Oh well for now folks can try out Grimoire's Furious Super Buff Sword Breaking Eirika.

@LordFrigid Since I apparently don't have you yet, I went and threw you a request. Will be Grimoire with an Eirika lead. Heh, if a lot of us team Lucina folks are throwing up Eirika, maybe I should opt out to a different lead? Meh, unless I hear folks complaining about being flooded with her I probably will keep her up.

Edited by Usana

@Usana Got you! I definitely wouldn’t complain about getting a lot of Eirika, I run a -Blade Lucina myself.

I’ll probably rotate to Jeorge at some point for a little bit...rerolling for colorless is a lot easier if a friend has a colorless lead.

Edited by LordFrigid

@Lemmy Let me just say that Felicia has been a tremendous help. She's fantastic. Thanks for the support

Changed my lead to Lephraim for galeforce shenanigans. I hope he makes clearing maps easier for all of you on team Chrom