• Xander the Pimp
    • Kagero the Ninjabbit
    • Camilla the Naughty Bun
    • Sharena the Bun-Bun Pal
    • Lucina the Eggsalt
    • Catria the Bunnywing
    • Chrom the Helpful Rabbit

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/2018 at 05:00 AM

This is the opportunity for Chrom to avenge Ephraim's defeat at the hands of Lucina in the first voting gauntlet, now that he actually has a chance to win! How fitting that I haven't bothered changing my profile picture in over a year.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@LordFrigid Dunno about you but it is raining colorless for me on Team Lucina. Kleins, Azamas, Brave Lyns, etc. Actually I have had the issue of having two colorless allies alongside my Lucina two matches in a row. Not as bad as having an all blue run, of course.  It is greens I am not seeing much of this time. Which is weird cause last round I kept getting someone's Sheena pretty much every match. Maybe that Kiran went to another team.

7 hours ago, ZeManaphy said:

Wow. I'm surprised that Alfonse beat Xander, but I'm really surprised Camilla lost. Anyway, I'll be moving to Team Chrom because Sharena lost. @Anacybele your Summer Fred was amazing! I hoped my LA!Lyn helped as well, despite her skillset not being fully developed.

Oh yeah...I actually...never got your Lyn. Sorry. >_<

I mostly got @Rezzy's L'Arachel (she was awesome, btw!), someone's Soleil, and...I forget who else. But I know I didn't get your Lyn, sorry to say again...

Glad Summer Freddy helped you though! ^^ I did my best to make him good at killing while keeping his niche of debuffing every stat! Those merges I gave him help too.

Oh yeah, I'm getting that L'Arachel again now too, looks like we both joined Alfonse, Rezzy. XD

Edited by Anacybele

After noticing how difficult it was last round on Team Kagero to get a red teammate, I'm switching my rep to +10 Halloween Nowi [+Spd, -Res] (Grimoire, Reposition, Moonbow, Swift Sparrow 2, Desperation 3, Hone Fliers, Iote's Shield).

FC: 955 791 6071. Please PM me with your in-game name (also rep, just in case) if you add me so I know who you are and don't end up forgetting like what's happening with half of my friends list.

Edited by Ice Dragon

5 hours ago, Motendra said:

How bout them carrots, eh?

And may Team Chrom go far!

Please, I'm craving a stew

I highly doubt Chrom'll win against Lucina, but here's to hoping!

15 hours ago, Tactician_Iris said:

Aw, Xander didn't make it to round 2... 
Well, I hope it'll happen at some point, I'll keep trying for sure when we get another chance at least.

Reminds me of the Swedish proverb: "Den som väntar på något gott väntar aldrig för länge./ The one who awaits something good never waits too long" One day Xander. One day.

Speaking of this past round, I want to say thanks to @Johann for your cavalry crushing Cain - your Bull has gored many opponents with his horns in my matchups. And as if that wasn't enough of a bonus, your Cain's Hone Cavalry meant my Spring!Xander hit even harder with that Carotene packed Lance of his and 46 Defense + Bonfire. "A Spring in my step!" indeed. Oof.

As for my own team contribution, idk if anyone got my (regular) Xander, but I hope he was helpful for those that got him.:]

Well, that's it for round 1, onto round 2 and picking a new team. In my case it's going to be another favourite of mine, Kagero. So uh, hi team Kagero! I'll rep a Flier for convenience, either NY!Azura or S!Corrin, but I'm open to suggestions.

Ugh, we lost by a little over 1 million points, which is effectively what we woulda had with an extra person or two on Team Xander.

Your Xander was extremely helpful since you used excellent skills like Hone Cavalry. It's such a simple way to be a really useful teammate, and it helped me out a lot since Spring Xander isn't exactly a powerhouse.

I moved to Lucina cuz feathers and I don't have the others, so I'll miss having your help around

14 hours ago, Momentai~ said:

Yeah he's probably my Barst if he is +10. Glad to see that he is still putting in work. I joined bunny Chrom, if you want to join me. I put up Zelgius to help out my fellow bunny Chrom users. There is nothing worse than getting walled by a single triangle adept user because of too much of one color lol. I know I have other people from here on my friend roster, so please let me know if anyone needs a different ally from me (or if anyone new wants to add me, let me know).  Good luck to everyone! 

I have Palla as my lead, if you need another colour just tag me ;)

2 hours ago, Johann said:

Ugh, we lost by a little over 1 million points, which is effectively what we woulda had with an extra person or two on Team Xander.

Your Xander was extremely helpful since you used excellent skills like Hone Cavalry. It's such a simple way to be a really useful teammate, and it helped me out a lot since Spring Xander isn't exactly a powerhouse.

I moved to Lucina cuz feathers and I don't have the others, so I'll miss having your help around

Yeah that fact hits right in the gut it does. :(

And it makes the Timezone hoopla sting even more for me personally, since I had to throw 400 flags off-multiplier at the last hour. Gah.

Indeed, having a Hone Cav for Spring!Xander makes a world of difference for him. Guy can tank *and*hit like a truck.

Well, there's always Rival Domains for borrowing units in the meantime - I tend to have Xander as my rep often so feel free to borrow him. :]

While I'm at it, I ought to admit I did borrow your Cain for the Rival Domains during the cavalry week. It's a special feeling seeing the AI helplessly toss themselves at a fully buffed Bull camping out.

That said...in the off-chance that Kagero doesn't make it to the finals, I'll jump ship to Lucina or Chrom - whoever is still standing of the two. So...maybe? I know it's unlikely but still

@Ice Dragon

The quote was eaten by my phone so I @ instead

Well, your Witch!Nowi has said hi and played a trick or two for me. I've had trouble getting reds, so in addition to being the Broom riding powerhouse that she is, she's been an appreciated quest completing treat on my end (in fact, your Nowi is the only red I've gotten at all this round).

Hm...considering the red draught...idk if I ought to switch NY!Azura out or not

Edit: Wow phone that's one way to screw up a post's format. Fixed it.

Edited by Tactician_Iris
Format oops

Well I went team Alphonse since he is my favorite of who is left, I put my Hinoka back as my lead since I could not get any blues for the longest time.  If/when he loses I will go with whoever as long as they are not Lucina.  All I care about are feathers and I would be happy if VGs were replaced with something fun, I really hate having to check my phone all the time for six days.  I wish I could do all my runs for the day at one time, since I have things I have to do and and I like my sleep.  

16 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

You had a chance to back in the Winter’s Envoy v New Year’s VG, which had Chrom but not Lucina. Too bad they “made up” for Lucy’s absence there by immediately pitting Chrom against Tharja.

If Azura wasn't there, I would've joined Chrom. Chrom is one of my favorite character in the franchise. Right there with Eliwood, who's still under rated.

13 hours ago, Ginko said:

I hope that we won't end up like Catria. Lead all time but die at the end.

I hate that logic so much if only because of how true it is

Sitting around rank 38K for Team Alfonse right now.  Didn't have much chance to play today, but tomorrow should be mostly open.  It seems everyone is putting a Green as their lead for some reason.  I've finished the Red and Green quests, but Blue and Gray are sitting at 2-3/5 right now.

I've been getting mostly someone with a Japanese name's Olivia (not sure if someone here, since I'm not good at remembering the non-Latin character's names), @Infinite Dreams's Laslow, and someone's Tiki (I think @Sylphid).  They've been doing a pretty good job.  I've only had to reset once today.  Not getting locked out for half an hour is nice, but now I never have a reason to use Light's Blessings on anything.

6 hours ago, Tactician_Iris said:

Yeah that fact hits right in the gut it does. :(

And it makes the Timezone hoopla sting even more for me personally, since I had to throw 400 flags off-multiplier at the last hour. Gah.

Indeed, having a Hone Cav for Spring!Xander makes a world of difference for him. Guy can tank *and*hit like a truck.

Well, there's always Rival Domains for borrowing units in the meantime - I tend to have Xander as my rep often so feel free to borrow him. :]

While I'm at it, I ought to admit I did borrow your Cain for the Rival Domains during the cavalry week. It's a special feeling seeing the AI helplessly toss themselves at a fully buffed Bull camping out.

That said...in the off-chance that Kagero doesn't make it to the finals, I'll jump ship to Lucina or Chrom - whoever is still standing of the two. So...maybe? I know it's unlikely but still

In Rival Domains, I don't know if I used your Xander or whoever you had for armored, but I definitely needed your Azura, as I have an extreme shortage of fliers. I only had 4 of my own in the Brigade and I ended up throwing cavalry in the mix just for claiming the forts. Wish we had more modes that used friend units and a bigger Friend List.

Team Lucina here!  Hopefully no one has had the urge to win by attacking things with Leon. :P:

(I went here because Lucina's the only one of the bunch I have)

2 hours ago, Kozac said:

I'm saving feathers for the last hours (more 1k) against Kagero, i hope the power of meme will win. 

Our Feather/Flag mix-up has occurred! Congrats!
Or at least this is the first time I have seen it this guantlet. Correct me if I am wrong. Am I supposed to give Kozac a cookie? I don't quite recall the reward for making that inevitable mix up!

I have only managed to fight a single battle on a multiplier round. At break during work I lucked out and just barely caught the tail end of a multiplier. At least I have no work tonight so I can stay up through the day if needed(I usually do for much of Saturday anyways).

Anyways @Johann's Cain is the ally I keep getting. Starting to think he really likes me or something. At least he kicks ass and takes names.I keep getting adult Tiki as well, but I also keep forgetting which of my many friends with A!Tiki is the one sending aid. My first thought is that it is @Astellius's Tiki since I am pretty sure that is the only one on my list with Steady Breath. Only have gotten @LordFrigid's Eirika once but she did is the ally to help me win during that one multiplier I got, so MVP right?! So yesterday I couldn't get away from the colorless allies and today I can't get away from the reds. Though I did have a physic healer on my bonus round to support Eirika and my Lucina. Seems my random allies are the ones who are generally colorless. That seems a bit odd to me. But hey it got me all the colorless quests easily! So I won't look that gift horse in the mouth too closely.

Edit - BONUS HOUR - Again @LordFrigid's Eirika shows up to help. Is she only planning to show up during bonus hours? Are non-bonus hours just not worth her time?

Edited by Usana

2 hours ago, Usana said:

Edit - BONUS HOUR - Again @LordFrigid's Eirika shows up to help. Is she only planning to show up during bonus hours? Are non-bonus hours just not worth her time?

What can I say? She has high standards. I keep getting non-SF people as the friend ally, myself. Not that I’m complaining much; the most common 2 units are a 5* +10 Olivia & Fae.

I think I’ll switch my lead to Celica for the remainder of this round.

5 hours ago, Usana said:

Anyways @Johann's Cain is the ally I keep getting. Starting to think he really likes me or something. At least he kicks ass and takes names.

Huh, I didn't even realize I had you on my Friend List, which one are you? Hard to keep track of who's who sometimes. Anyway glad Cain's helping out!

Been doing chain challenges so I forgot about the banner. I'm up for a few more hours so I'll try to use as much as my flags as possible when the multipliers hit

18 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

This unit from my friend list makes me want to build a Soleil (and pull a Nephenee):

dnNf5OL.jpg

Hide contents

nfHyK9S.jpg

Tcsc8MF.jpg

Wow. That Soleil is quite tanky, though she is a bit slow for +10