So I'm Pretty Sure Tharja Is Morgan's Mother in Heroes

So I never realized Robin and Morgan in Heroes had different hair colors until I pulled two F!Morgans on the Branded King banner.

Spoiler

500px-Full_Portrait_Morgan_(M).png?versi500px-Full_Portrait_Morgan_(F).png?versi

Curious as to who their other parent could be, I compared Morgan's hair to that of the various Gen 1 characters from Awakening.  ...And it looks as though their mother is most likely Tharja.  The biggest giveaways are the faint purple highlights in her hair, at least in her original Awakening portrait.  (Granted, it may have something to do with the lighting, but it's something.  It certainly makes her more likely than Panne or Say'ri.)

Spoiler

latest?cb=20161025063544latest?cb=20160510045956500px-Full_Portrait_Tharja.png?version=0500px-Full_Portrait_Tharja_(Winter's_Env

This seems like it makes a ton of sense, given that both versions of Morgan in Heroes are Mag/Res oriented.

If there's one problem with this theory, it's that Tharja can't be M!Morgan's mother, and no other Gen 1 character in Awakening has a close enough hair color.

Thoughts?

Yup, it's just the default hair colour they chose, like Inigo's is randomly not his mother's colour either. It doesn't really mean anything, I'm afraid. I don't think they'd willingly lock in a parent, not that it'd matter much to me if they did, but others would likely be in uproar.

I like to believe so in my own little world. Comparing some of their traits with each other, both have a mean sense of humor to the point where is become sadistic. They speak what they think even if it hurts the other persons feelings, and they have an aptitude with magic including dark. I still need to get her.

Edited by Jingle Jangle

The reason Morgan has black hair is because Morgan has black hair in both her official artwork and concept art. The reason she has black hair in her concept art and official artwork is most likely because Robin has black hair in his concept art.

9 minutes ago, CatManThree said:

The reason Morgan has black hair is because Morgan has black hair in both her official artwork and concept art. The reason she has black hair in her concept art and official artwork is most likely because Robin has black hair in his concept art.

latest?cb=20161120025538

How in the world did I forget this picture?

EDIT: It still doesn't look completely right, though.

Edited by Von Ithipathachai

Tharja is never gonna be Robin's. Why? 

Noire. 

In Noire's father support with anyone, Robin included, they try to tell Tharja not to use their daughter for experiments. ONly it results in them getting hexed instead. 

Except we already know that Tharja's obsession with RObin means that she will absolutely do ANYTHING Robin asks. Meaning that if he told Tharja to stop, she would stop. 

The Morgans here are merely default hair color, which is black. 

If you wanna argue hair color, what about Inigo's gray hair? Or Gerome's pink hair? 

They use the default hair color, not canon hair color.

Alright.  At this point I'm just going to assume that the artist goofed and made Morgan's hair too dark.  If it's supposed to follow the same patterns as Inigo and Gerome, then it should look more grayish.

Uh, like everyone else said, these are the default hair colors for the Morgans. Likely taken from Validar since traits can skip generations.

Also, I didn't know male Morgan was conceived by two moms... :/

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Uh, like everyone else said, these are the default hair colors for the Morgans. Likely taken from Validar since traits can skip generations.

Also, I didn't know male Morgan was conceived by two moms... :/

I'm not sure if you saw it, but I already acknowledged that problem with the idea in the original post.

But now that you mention Validar, that also makes a lot of sense.  Especially since M!Morgan somehow has Grima's Truth.

1 minute ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

I'm not sure if you saw it, but I already acknowledged that problem with the idea in the original post.

But now that you mention Validar, that also makes a lot of sense.  Especially since M!Morgan somehow has Grima's Truth.

I missed that part, my bad.

And yeah.

Just default. The way we get teased with red head Severa too. Horrible that you can't get it. That said, there are other characters. Say'ri and Basillio. Technically they aren't Gen 1 but they ARE possible and not Spotpass stuff. 

In addition to the fact that this is Morgan's default color, there is also the fact that this shade of black isn't thbe same as Tharja's. Tharja's hair has a brown tint to it. The Morgans have a purple tint to it. Its a shade Morgan can never actually get in Awakening.

In fact, the hair color is the same as Validar's, so the Morgans have their grandfather's hair color.

But simply put, there are no canon pairings. As much as each of use would love our own favorite pairings to be canon, it will never happen.

Pointless thread is pointless. Moving on.

1 hour ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Alright.  At this point I'm just going to assume that the artist goofed and made Morgan's hair too dark.  If it's supposed to follow the same patterns as Inigo and Gerome, then it should look more grayish.

No artist is probably going to be exact to another. They may get close if they try to copy one, but this artist is not apparently trying to do that.

1 minute ago, TheWerdna said:

In addition to the fact that this is Morgan's default color, there is also the fact that this shade of black isn't thbe same as Tharja's. Tharja's hair has a brown tint to it. The Morgans have a purple tint to it. Its a shade Morgan can never actually get in Awakening.

In fact, the hair color is the same as Validar's, so the Morgans have their grandfather's hair color.

But simply put, there are no canon pairings. As much as each of use would love our own favorite pairings to be canon, it will never happen.

Huh, nice catch with grandpa Validar. I personally prefer the shade she had in the CYL portrait that was a lighter brown not quite the shade of Sumia's for her default..

18 minutes ago, TheWerdna said:

Was just about to point out Validar since geneticcan skip a generation or two before cropping up again. Although...since Validar "adopted" Aversa, is it possible that she and default Robin are half-siblings or otherwise related? Robin gets their hair color from someone, after all...

2 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Was just about to point out Validar since geneticcan skip a generation or two before cropping up again. Although...since Validar "adopted" Aversa, is it possible that she and default Robin are half-siblings or otherwise related? Robin gets their hair color from someone, after all...

Yes, his mother. Robin's mother is never shown in the series. And for good reason, as her being a blank state makes it very likely that Robin's appearance stems from his mother. This is the issue with Corrin, as Corrin's parents are both shown. With Mikoto having black hair and Anankos having revealed to have blue hair like Azura and Arete. So Corrin's in fact default hair color bears no resemblance that you have to wonder where the hell the family resemblance kicks in.

5 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I like to believe so in my own little world. Comparing some of their traits with each other, both have a mean sense of humor to the point where is become sadistic. They speak what she thinks even if it hurts the other persons feelings, and they have an aptitude with magic including dark. I still need to get her.

...And I thought I already had a dire need for F!Morgan...

WHY WON'T YOU COME HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM1?!

As has probably been ran into the ground by now, yeah, that's Morgan's official hair colour. Any slightly "off" differences may likely just be down to the style of the artist.

Was also going to point out that it was their default hair color and its the same as Validar's but several people already said it. Male Morgan also wields Grima's Truth just to further link it together.

1 hour ago, omegaxis1 said:

Yes, his mother. Robin's mother is never shown in the series. And for good reason, as her being a blank state makes it very likely that Robin's appearance stems from his mother. This is the issue with Corrin, as Corrin's parents are both shown. With Mikoto having black hair and Anankos having revealed to have blue hair like Azura and Arete. So Corrin's in fact default hair color bears no resemblance that you have to wonder where the hell the family resemblance kicks in.

Corrin's default is an albino. White hair and they have red eyes.