*Will be the only one without the word: 'feedback' in his topic title.*

Mufasa

Lyle's story content  

10 members have voted

1. 1. How often do I update my story?

• Too often
    • Not often enough
    • What? Are you kidding? You barely have a schedule! You can go from either a full week, to two hours!
  2. 2. Should I try different style?

• Keep with the script format.
    • Do it the traditional way. (EX: Like with Bizz's story.)

Anyway, not so much a feedback topic on my story itself, but the style and format I write my story in.

Do you like it? Is it good? Should I try something different in my next story?

Discuss.

List of my stories. (Thus far.)

The History of Lyle Dayek

The Quest for the Holy Hikari

(Which Princess Kilvas is making into a manga. Thanks and kudos to her.)

The Quest for the Not So Holy Lyle

A Hero's Journey

Edited by Lyle Dayek

If you're interested in how I write and update, I write whenever I feel like it and post two episodes a week, sometimes three. I'm much farther ahead in writing than posting, like I'm almost done writing chapter 6 when I just finished 5 here.

In case it gives you ideas.

Hm. It seems I'll have to try a new style next story. (I hope I can work with it though. My next story is going to be the one I take most pride in. So I'd be really dissapointed if it comes out badly.)

Hm. It seems I'll have to try a new style next story. (I hope I can work with it though. My next story is going to be the one I take most pride in. So I'd be really dissapointed if it comes out badly.)
You'll do just fine, Lyle! :D

You'll do just fine, Lyle! :D

Well of course you guys will say that it's fine. But there's also a personal satisfaction to writing. If I don't like the way something turns out, I'll feel bummed. Same with if it turns out great, I feel great.

I don't know any author who loves, or even likes their own work...Really.

Well I certainly LIKE my work. If I didn't like something that I was doing so much, I'd throw it away. Cause I'm sure my readers wouldn't like it that much, simply because my disgust with it comes out in my writing.

Well I certainly LIKE my work. If I didn't like something that I was doing so much, I'd throw it away. Cause I'm sure my readers wouldn't like it that much, simply because my disgust with it comes out in my writing.
I hate my work. I write for fun. : O

I love yers, though.

I'll stop spamming your topic now.

I hate my work. I write for fun. : O

I love yers, though.

I'll stop spamming your topic now.

That's okay. I'm spamming it too. Lol.

*Trying to get 5000 posts before tommorow.*

To be honest, I'm not sure why people like my stories so much. And people say they like my fight scenes, but those are always the thing I feel I didn't do good enough. But I do think I'm good with characterization and twists and just the whole story in general.

I dunno. I read them, and they felt exciting...Like, really exciting, honestly. :D Which is hard to do in a Script Form battle-scene. Honestly, I like everything about your writing!

Lol.

By the way, for any of you who want to read my stories, the links are in my sig. (Perhaps I should post them in the first post as well....Though I don't see a point if they're all right there several times in this topic.)

Yeah, I know. That's ow I get to the History of Lyle Dayek/The Quest for the Not So Holy Lyle, which I am still reading..

May be a good idea to post 'em though. Just for proffesionality, or somethin'.

Yeah. Plus people might not actually SEE the links in my sig.

*Goes to post in the first post.*