[FE6] A few questions on hacking this game

ThatEndyPerson

Hello! I've been using this site off and on for the last month or so as I've been working on my own personal edit of The Binding BladeĀ (to perhaps be publicized later), but I noticed more than a few things I would like to do, but which I have no idea how to do. After checking through various searches, scouring the Resource List, and browsing some of the most recent topics as well (since the resource list may not be the most up-to-date thing given the general level of activity here as of late), I've come to think that it's possible that these things just haven't been figured out yet.

Which is why I wanted to ask about it, just to be sure.

So, in a nutshell:

1) How would one go about adding a new class to the game, if possible?
2) Is it possible to edit the game's paired endings? I haven't been able to find a resource for this, and while FEditor's Text Editor can of course edit the text of the ending, that doesn't help me in regards to making new paired endings happen, or removing the flag for others if I hypothetically wanted to remove them. I also don't know how I'd change the portraits visible on a paired ending if I wanted to edit one.
3) Is it possible to add new Supports? Similar sort of question as the previous one. I could hard edit a set of conversations to be between two different people if I wanted, in text editor, of course. But that wouldn't make that conversation actually trigger when the involved characters are on the map together. I know the Support Editor in nightmare can allow me to set up a new support between two characters, but this on its own only results in the Support Level advancing when an attempt at a conversation is made after reaching the requisite points. I don't know how to actually point the added support towards the new text in the script.
4) Lastly, I saw a topic on removing the 5-Support limit from Fe7/Fe8, and just limiting every character to a single A Support. Has anyone figured out how to do this for Fe6 yet?

That would about cover what I'd like to know, assuming anyone around here knows the answers! Would really appreciate it, especially if I've been an idiot and missed some obvious topic that shows me how to do these things.

Okay so update on this, I've figured out how to edit paired endings and how to add new supports, so no need to answer those questions. And I SHOULD know how to add new classes as well, since the process should be similar in principle to adding supports.

Still would really like to know if anyone knows the answer to that last question though!

• 3 weeks later...

I have the answers to all the questions I posed here, save for Support Limits. For that, I've learned some of what needs to be edited to change it, and have been messing around in editors to manipulate it, but haven't yet arrived at any concrete results yet. Possibility Duagnostics is difficult to manage, so for the time being, it can safely be said that no one knows how to remove the 5-Support limit from FE6. I'll continue researching this with debugging, though.

This forum was... incredibly unhelpful for all of this, considering all the tutorials are mostly outdated and literally no one showed up to supply any information for the very solvable questions I did ask. So, that said, if anyone ELSE happens across this topic and wants to know the answers to the same questions I asked, drop me a line. I'll help you out where I can.