Debate Challenges

Mekkah

I enjoyed this a lot at FEF so I will try to return it here.

The proposed process:

1. Post in this thread saying you wish to debate and, if you have them, your preferences for game/characters, or even about rules and such.

2. If you wish to debate someone who posted, simply reply to them (quote reply or PM, etc), and set it up by determining characters, game, and deviations from standard rules (3 posts each, hardest mode in the game, ranked).

3. Determine who opens.

4. Get rolling.

5. After both have posted three times, a moderator should close the thread. Three judges then vote which of the two you think is the winner. This will probably occur in a seperate thread.

I would like to emphasize that you try to get your post done within a reasonable time, and don't get into debates you're not going to finish.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone please pin this ^_^

Anyway, how about you post your opening of our Ewan vs. Dozla debate here already? Then everybody can enjoy reading it.

Erm... I'd like to challenge someone to a FE9 debate.

I want to challenge Reikken using low tier. Now he can roast Bors to a crisp like he always wanted!......provided he selects some other FE6 low tier.

I'll kick your ass using Lot in the meantime, Swordsalmon. ETA: I'd rather tussle by way of DS Hard 5, though.

Edited by Former Guest

I want to challenge Reikken using low tier. Now he can roast Bors to a crisp like he always wanted!......provided he selects some other FE6 low tier.

Who all do you consider low tier?

also, edit'd my post to specify hard mode. Is this hard mode?

I'll kick your ass using Lot in the meantime, Swordsalmon. ETA: I'd rather tussle by way of DS Hard 5, though.

I'll use Treck, then, if that's fine. Though FEDS HM5 is always fun to debate. ^_^

Who all do you consider low tier?

Barth

Bors

Dorothy

Douglas

Lilina

Niime

Ward

Yodel

Wolt, though perfectly worthy of bottom tier.

Cath? Cecilia? Fa? Sue? These ladies are so.......pitifully crappy. :lol: All borderline average tier and no higher if not low tier.

also, edit'd my post to specify hard mode. Is this hard mode?

What else?

Barth

Bors

Dorothy

Douglas

Lilina

Niime

Ward

Yodel

Wolt, though perfectly worthy of bottom tier.

Cath? Cecilia? Fa? Sue? These ladies are so.......pitifully crappy. :lol: All borderline average tier and no higher if not low tier.

What else?

I think Cecilia, Cath, and Fa are far too good, so not them.

I'll take Lilina.

I'm willingly like to debate about FE7, and probably FE10 too.

I'm up for an FE7 debate as well ^_^

I don't know why, but I feel like defending Dorcas >_<

I will take any challenges for 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. I can also do FE9 and FE10, but I haven't played those, so they're more work for me since I have to look everything up.

Many challenges, but there aren't many replies to the challenges >_<

Honestly, I don't care who my opponent will be, I just want to have a nice debate, preferably FE7, FE8 or FE9, the latter being the game I'm most familiar with.

So anybody who can reply as fast as possible, please reply ^_^

I will leave Tino alone until we finished Dozla vs Ewan.

I am interested in FE6 debates. Any characters are fine, but the lower tiers tend to be more fun to debate.

FE6 is really the only game I'd be fully competant in debating.

I'll do it. I'll defend Ward if you want. Or Niime.

I'm always up for FE6 and 10 (hard mode).

wanna fe6 something?

"something else" intrigues me but I like high too hmm

I'll defend Gonzo in High I think, unless you have an awesome idea for "something else".

Mekkah, what say you to FE5 high tier? Like over half of it uses magic, but I'm more interested in melee types right now. It's too easy to smite debate opponents with dancers. So I'll back Trewd.

cough saphy

w/e I will use Halvan, or if you think he's too good, Brighton