Lowen vs. Eliwood

FE8

Garcia vs. Neimi

Innes vs. Joshua

FE9

Rhys vs. Brom

Haar vs. Rolf

etc.

If you have other match-ups, please tell me.

Okay...

FE7

Karla vs. Renault (for epic lulz)

Serra vs. Kent

Bartre vs. Canas

Lowen vs. Eliwood

FE8

Garcia vs. Neimi

Innes vs. Joshua

FE9

Rhys vs. Brom

Haar vs. Rolf

etc.

If you have other match-ups, please tell me.

I'll take batre vs canas, it sounds like fun, also you can put my name down as either canas or shigeru if you want

Edited by canas is back(with a twist

I am definitely interested in an FE5 debate.

EDIT: Not a ranked one though, since an SSS rank is just ghey.

Edited by Mekkah

Well, lower turn count is still a positive obviously, but the same strategy that works for SSS works for A, just more comfortably...as I put it in my other FE5 debate, let's pretend it's RD or Sacred Stones. You don't have a rank, but efficiency obviously still rules.

Units I like to use, with my opinions of them so you know what kind of debate you're looking for (God/High/Mid/Low/Bottom)

Fred (Mid)

Kein (Mid)

Alva (Mid)

Fin (God)

Marty (Bottom)

Tina (Mid)

Dalshien (Mid)

Well, lower turn count is still a positive obviously, but the same strategy that works for SSS works for A, just more comfortably...as I put it in my other FE5 debate, let's pretend it's RD or Sacred Stones. You don't have a rank, but efficiency obviously still rules.

Units I like to use, with my opinions of them so you know what kind of debate you're looking for (God/High/Mid/Low/Bottom)

Fred (Mid)

Kein (Mid)

Alva (Mid)

Fin (God)

Marty (Bottom)

Tina (Mid)

Dalshien (Mid)

Alrighty then.

Is Kein Vs Hicks fine? I'm pretty sure Hicks is Mid material, so that'd be interesting. ^_^

Yeah, that's cool. I'm using Brighton against Former Guest though, so I'll prolly be undermining myself a bit...and Hicks has an annoying level lead...but w/e.

I'll go open then, if that's fine. ^_^ *Starting to make topic*

EDIT: What the heck, I can't make a topic on this board. <_<

Edited by Swordsalmon

forfeiting on the final post is pretty gay :( not that i wouldn't have voted Tino anyways. Colm needs to actually respond to what is said and read the guides posted and shit.

Random tip: If your opponent makes a comparison that makes their unit win massively and you can't think of a way to interpret that comparison differently, then make a new one according to your logic.

Anyone up for an FE8 debate? I'd debate something else but I'm pretty rusty aside from FE8 right now. I'm not overly picky about characters, but if someone has any pairings they're interested in debating you can show me some of them and I'll pick or something.

I'm fairly rusty at debating in general, so I might suck :P

I will debate anything. Allow me to employ Syrene, Saleh, Duessel, L'Arachel or Kyle. Dunno which you would want to use against them, since they all have vastly different tiers.

Anyone up for an FE8 debate? I'd debate something else but I'm pretty rusty aside from FE8 right now. I'm not overly picky about characters, but if someone has any pairings they're interested in debating you can show me some of them and I'll pick or something.

I'm fairly rusty at debating in general, so I might suck :P

I'd be willing to debate as well, if you don't pick one of the others. I'm pretty much willing to take any character, whatever.

I'm actually not too great at debating right now, so I won't be too hard for you.