Debate Challenges

Mekkah

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assuming no-grind, but more casual than efficient. I mean like with at least some level of efficiency (so Maribelle's move can be a positive point for her), but not 1 turning everything and skipping the non-boss enemies.

It would be interesting to debate characters between games.

For example, Sigurd vs. FE10 Ike.

Which game is Sigurd in?

Choosing a good parallel difficulty could be a challenge.

I think FE9 Ike can compare. You have Ike the whole game and he becomes super good after a short time. Sigurd starts good but only exist for half the game. Maybe you could compare him with Seth or FE6 Marcus on hard mode.

• 1 month later...

Hi.

Since I basically regequit my last debate with that one guy with the Cherche avatar, I would like to say that I currently feel much more capacitated in debating FE13 considering I've gained more experience in it.

I'm not sure wether effeciency or LTC, though...

Hi.

Since I basically regequit my last debate with that one guy with the Cherche avatar, I would like to say that I currently feel much more capacitated in debating FE13 considering I've gained more experience in it.

I'm not sure wether effeciency or LTC, though...

That guy with the Cherche avatar is wondering if that means you forfeit?

What about Panne V Fred? The sheer ridiculousness of Wyvern Rider!Panne destroying the game immediately after you acquire her has gotta be some form of debate, considering Fred is always a capable support bot and has decent enough growths to ~kinda~ keep up (LTC no grind)

Edited by Elieson

What about Panne V Fred? The sheer ridiculousness of Wyvern Rider!Panne destroying the game immediately after you acquire her has gotta be some form of debate, considering Fred is always a capable support bot and has decent enough growths to ~kinda~ keep up

Pretty sure that's an easy win for Panne. Although I have a few ideas for counters... (not going to do it though)

Panne's worthless as a lead combatant in HM LTC I think (great Pair Up bonuses though); the Second Seal costs a turn. She's not very good in Lunatic LTC since she has so much trouble gaining EXP (and, again, the Second Seal still costs a turn), though she can probably be useful in Chapters 12 and 15.

Edited by Redwall

The Second Seal doesn't cost a turn, get better. Also, Wyvern Panne is the only one in HM LTC that allows a 2 turn of C23 with Helswath. Of course, the thing is that no paralogues makes everyone completely unviable except the Avatar.