- 500K G

- A Adapter, Repair Kit, Cartridge, Propellant Tank

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came loads

black getter, hobo exia, boss borot, all of this oh my gooooooooooooooooooooood

also is that blond... thing, a boy or a girl? The one piloting the second, or what looks to be, Blaster.

Apparently it's a girl.

SRW general topic i take it?

been playing @G since i got it back on my computer, was wondering who you'd recommend to put in the Turn A?

i was thinking of Judou since he's pretty good and ZZ becomes mehish late game.

Yes it's the best topic on SF!

I haven't played @G though so I can't advise, I can't figure out PSX emu on my computer or something. Is it good?

Edited by Jet Black Gunner

@G is "back to the Nintendo Hard roots" game, on easy...its easy, on normal it can be tough but you should be fine if your smart, but Hard is pretty diffcult with the diffculty spike starting at fighting Gym in his Turn X and it never stops.

overall if you like your old school robots and gundams, you'll enjoy it(original units like the cybuster are shit in this game)

• 2 weeks later...

The Emblem System.

When you complete unspecified conditions, you can recieve an Emblem. These range from Iron, Bronze, Silver and Gold. Complete the condition and you get special items and extra bonus cash. These give you special items which can only be gotten this way. (The specified one is: "Have 20 pilots with over 70 kills each" for the Iron Emblem which gives x2 EXP (stackable with Gain.)

The Song System:

Not entirely new, but exclusive to Basara. (This appears to hint that the other SF members are not main units.)

The Song System can still boost stats. Planet Dance is a HP heal (!), Totsugeki Love Heart is a morale boost, Try Again is a stat boost.

Song Energy when using against the Vajra will cause their Will to drop. If their Will drops under 120, they retreat and the game treats this as if Basara shot them down.

Sound Energy will apparantly damage Dimensional Beasts as per normal attack.

Tetsujin has a "V-Con" system:

This appears to render him immune to ALL bad status effects. All of them. Even the increasing damage bonus for being targeted repeatedly.

Zero the Carrier Captain:

Zero can issue commands from his ship. If you choose to deploy him, Ougi becomes the ship captain instead.

An Emblem system huh. Sounds like pseudo Battle Masteries, but with more varied bonuses. Interesting.

Not surprised the Song System this time around is being exclusive to Basara. After all, since Macross Dynamite 7 is in, my guess is that any related plot will be from Dynamite's rather than the regular series, with the latter being on the cast list probably for the same reasons Char's Couterattack usually is as of late, just having the mecha and/or characters appear.

Zero the Carrier Captain:

Zero can issue commands from his ship. If you choose to deploy him, Ougi becomes the ship captain instead.

Do you know if it means anything special by "commands," or is it just talking about issuing orders to the piloted unit or using spirit commands? And it's too bad that this makes it sound like Ougi won't be able to be a robot pilot (I know, trivial thing to be sad over).

Do you know if it means anything special by "commands," or is it just talking about issuing orders to the piloted unit or using spirit commands? And it's too bad that this makes it sound like Ougi won't be able to be a robot pilot (I know, trivial thing to be sad over).

It's a mechanic Zero had in Hakai-Hen. He can make allied units around his area have increased attack and accuracy, defense and evasiveness, or greatly increased attack and accuracy at the cost of defense and evasiveness.

• 3 weeks later...

Nothing super special really, though it shows off BIG BANG PUNCH!

Edit: Not double posting for this because it's technically not confirmed but

please be true please please

Edit 2: Look down, it's true and it's boner

EDIT: IT'S FUCKING OUT and it is SUPER BONER

Note that the mentioned music doesn't appear because I guess they don't have the rights to put it in the internet version or something (also my last post used to have a list of things that were in it but it won't anymore since it's out now)

Edit: Version with Battle BGMs now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH2-rOG2zFs

Edited by Sirius

Hika that video

I'm so sexually confused

I shouldn't feel this way towards robots but

but

IT LOOKS SO GOOD ; ~ ;

JUST WATCHED THE VIDEO

HOLY FUCK I AM DEADLY LEVELS OF HYPE RIGHT NOW

FUCKING SHIN DRAGON WHAT IS EVEN HAPPENING AHHHHHHHH

Oh my fuck that's Setsuko

I can't even caps lock anymore this is just

what is happeniiiiiiing.

Edited by seph1212

Don't worry Seph, just shout your true feelings to the world.

In other news, a version with battle BGMs in tact has been uploaded!! I'll just go ahead and replace the one in my previous post with it.

So.

Much.

Sex.

Except Vestige needs to go away from the SEED Destiny units; gimme some ZIPS, or Kira True to his Feelings or Ignited.

ANYTHING.

But that new Code Geass theme is pretty boner.

Edited by seph1212

MAn, it's so awesome...

OMG, Rhythm Emotion!

Man, is that really Nu Gundam's Hyper Bazooka or an all-out attack? As if the Fin Funnel's animation wasn't enough... XD

Also, lol, did Boss just called forth a bunch of people in an attack animation?

And I guess I was wrong, the rest of the Fire Bomber does appear. Though if what that scan say was true about the Song System...

Anyway, woah...

Edited by Acacia Sgt