Awakening Dlc?

Smfthegeek

So I've literally been shitting myself all month for the awakening DLC coming out (because Tharja and Olivia are life), and I decided hey why not check for an update (because it was a Wednesday and the shadow dragon pack released exactly a month ago on a Wednesday) and the game started updating. I literally freaked for 30 min while it downloaded but when I started the game there was nothing. like wtf Nintendo why u toy with my emotions. And the shadow dragon DLC was already installed... so wtf was this 30 min update for? because I'm seriously pissed that I used my limited internet on a useless download

10 minutes ago, MrPerson0 said:

I guess you missed this topic regarding it?

https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/81566-few-update-sneaks-in-382018/

In the end, no one knows what it is for. Seems to be a waste of space so far.

Damn is there any way to remove it? I don't really have very much space left on my switch.

If it makes you feel any better, we'll have it sometime this month, as the date for release in the E-shop is 3/31/18. But that's just a placeholder date, so it could be at anytime this month

Believe me, since the day they said they were only gonna focus on the three games I've been waiting to see any news about Tharja. So, let me give you a quick rundown of everything I've learned and save you the research.

Famitsu weekly has shown info on each DLC pack at least a week before it releases. We get Famitsu every Thursday in Japan, Wednesday in America. This Wednesday, no Fire Emblem Warriors info. Only two Wenesdays left in March. Awakening DLC is set for a March release. If you haven't caught on yet, this almost certainly means next Wednesday will be the Famitsu article detailing the DLC, and the Awakening DLC will release the following week; most likely on the 28th. There's also the Fire Emblem Heroes data mining that shows special maps featuring the Awakening DLC characters being available on the, I believe it was, the 29th.

So, listen, expect it on the 28th. This is all just speculation based on prior handling of the other two DLCs, but I wouldn't get your hopes up for anything sooner. If they do release it sooner, great. But so far there are no signs of that happening and tons of signs pointing at the 28th.

Edited by Fulush

Fire Emblem Warriors is my anger management game, but I've finished all the stuff from both the main game and DLC that I want to. The 28th as likely as it seems, I don't know if I can wait that long. I'm currently on spring break as well. This whole situation aggravates me.