Men of Serenes Forest!

Ronnie

12 hours ago, NinjaMonkey said:

Man, watching Germany get beaten by South Korea (aka literal nobodies), was so hilarious.

Ewww sports, how could you bring sports into a games forum(Serenes forest not fftf specifically)

also do you know if Japan got past their group yet?

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/28/2018 at 7:25 AM, Pengaius said:

Ewww sports, how could you bring sports into a games forum(Serenes forest not fftf specifically)

In a men's topic? Bruh, it was inevitable, I'm surprised it's only happening now

For those who are not into sports, how do you make watching sports more enjoyable?

I usually bet on a burger or a cheap meal with my friends. With my dad, he likes to make educated gambles and wants something more stimulating than a cheap meal, so we up the ante to $100 to $200.

27 minutes ago, XRay said:

For those who are not into sports, how do you make watching sports more enjoyable?

I usually bet on a burger or a cheap meal with my friends. With my dad, he likes to make educated gambles and wants something more stimulating than a cheap meal, so we up the ante to $100 to $200.

Do you have to watch sports? When sports come on, I just don't watch.

14 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Do you have to watch sports? When sports come on, I just don't watch.

Some of my friends watch sports, so I like to participate and feel excited (about the meal). My dad is in it for the thrill of gambling, and I guess I am too if the amount is high enough.

If it was just me by myself, I would not watch sports.

5 minutes ago, XRay said:

Some of my friends watch sports, so I like to participate and feel excited (about the meal). My dad is in it for the thrill of gambling, and I guess I am too if the amount is high enough.

If it was just me by myself, I would not watch sports.

Thank you. I hate the way that men are stereotyped to have to like sports. 

But I mostly just hate playing them, heheh

I got really into hockey when our team made it to the final rounds of the playoffs, several years ago.  After that, I lost interest.  I was a "bandwagoner", I guess.

It was really fun watching it at the pub with my friends during that time, though.  I can understand how people get hyped about that sort of thing.

25 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

Yeah, I do not find ball sports particularly entertaining. I like to watch RTS esports though, but that is not something you will consider a conventional "manly" sport.

4 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

I was a "bandwagoner", I guess.

Me too. I root for any California or New York sports team, although I do not particularly care about them.

5 hours ago, Shoblongoo said:

Adam Sandler use to make good movies

Use to? I still love his movies even to this day. I always loved that man. (no homo) He is super hilarious. I was actually kinda wondering why he is slowing down on making movies

4 hours ago, NinjaMonkey said:

The Waterboy not being one of them.

There were parts i loved and then parts that made me cringe so yeah...i'm on the fence for this one.

58 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

I agree but the ones i do like to play are golf and tennis. Golf is super relaxing and helps me feel like my problems are so simple. I just have to look at it from a new angle. 

On 6/23/2018 at 11:24 AM, Shoblongoo said:

Obvious answer is obvious--masturbate.

yeah its the obvious and boring answer, i was hoping he had something better but he never answered

On 6/23/2018 at 8:30 AM, Tediz64 said:

@Belisarius i think the first thing all of us would have done was woke up, noticed at some point we feel different, and then checked our crotch and/or touch our chest to confirm we have indeed become squishy and soft. (aka females)

i agree but i was thinking more along the lines of a conscious decision not a reflex

...Why must I be reminded why I had a large internal debate about whether or not I should comment on this thread? (Talking about previous pages, not this one).

Anyway:

Do you mind being called "sir" or "gentleman/gentlemen"? I know some females apparently don't like being called "ma'am," but I'm curious what you guys think.

I personally don't care being called either, but I use it often when talking with, or referring to, someone I don't know, or if it's a formal occasion.

On 6/28/2018 at 7:25 AM, Pengaius said:

you're probably pretty pleased rn

reckon japan is dropping at the ro16 tomorrow though, belgium are a force

On 6/29/2018 at 1:53 PM, XRay said:

i turned watching sports way more enjoyable by getting into sports, i hope this helps

27 minutes ago, Integrity said:

i turned watching sports way more enjoyable by getting into sports, i hope this helps

I used to play a little basketball with my friends during the weekends back in high school and college, but I could not get into it. Getting a ball from point A to point B does not give me a rush like it does for some of my friends. I guess part of the reason is that I suck, but I also find it difficult to obtain enjoyment out of most physical activity.

I do enjoy biking since it does not require a lot of energy to go fast and get the adrenaline thrill. However, I would not really want to watch any of the triathlons or bike tours though.

Edited by XRay