Men of Serenes Forest!

Ronnie

On 3/16/2018 at 8:03 AM, Shoblongoo said:

Alright 'fess up guys...weirdest pair that you own...

Image result for minion boxers

...I have minions...

I thought you said you needed to look professional in court.

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a pair of boxer briefs that's like covered in comic book sound effects and clip art graphics that's kind of really awful

but why do you own it ike

this particular print, and none of its identical neighbors, has a fist placed precisely where my wenger likes to sit, with the text BAM

13 hours ago, Integrity said:

i have a pair of boxer briefs that's like covered in comic book sound effects and clip art graphics that's kind of really awful

but why do you own it ike

this particular print, and none of its identical neighbors, has a fist placed precisely where my wenger likes to sit, with the text BAM

tmi bro

On 3/17/2018 at 10:34 AM, Rezzy said:

I thought you said you needed to look professional in court.

lol I've worn them to court before.  Its not like my boxers are popping out in the middle of oral arguments; in any event, the suit jacket covers everything going on around the belt line.

Nothing as egregious as high heels or thongs--but  on the subject of looks vs. comfort, I will confess that I hate wearing ties and collared shirts. I do it because I'm in a profession where I need to, and I admit, its a sharp look. But to do it right you basically have to set your top button just short of full-on choking yourself, then walk around all day with a noose around your neck.

...which is exactly as comfortable as it sounds...

Edited by Shoblongoo

Oh, so this exists.

Boxers hands down. Briefs just feel weird to wear for me, and more often than not they tend give a wicked wedgie.  Sadly, none of my undwear have any designs or patterns to them, so they’re just there to to their duty.

Hmm... Boxers for comfortableness and Briefs, well, certain types at least, for attractiveness.

I don't have any fun pairs of either tho... it's really sad. :-(

7 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

*checks @Excellen Browning's last post in the women's thread*

...really??? Fist print and a "BAM!" over the wang-holder; that's where you draw the line? 

nah, not really. If anything Ike is now obligated to tell us the stories of when he was getting down with someone and he said "BAM!"  out loud on every push or when he finished up.

On 3/22/2018 at 12:35 PM, Excellen Browning said:

nah, not really. If anything Ike is now obligated to tell us the stories of when he was getting down with someone and he said "BAM!"  out loud on every push or when he finished up.

Peacing out from the women's thread until they're done talking about their smut fics and erotic fire emblem fantasies; the ladies need their privacy. Because I've never written anything implying that Farina had difficulty deepthroating Hector due to his abnormally large dong size. Or that Eliwood almost died the first time he made Ninian "squirt," due to the quirks of ice dragon biology causing him to be impaled through the groin by an icicle spear. 

...I have absolutely nothing to contribute to that conversation...

Speak freely. You're among men.  How in the fivefold fucks did you go into that--situation--not realizing that it was that time???

Edited by Shoblongoo

edit: It was pretty obvious as soon as the panties came off.

And I mean, I'm in principle okay with having sex with a woman on her period. Just wish I didn't have to see that ball of whatever it was on my fingers when I pulled them out.

In hindsight, she neglected to tell me a lot of things. And that's what killed the relationship

Edited by Excellen Browning

24 minutes ago, Excellen Browning said:

edit: It was pretty obvious as soon as the panties came off.

And I mean, I'm in principle okay with having sex with a woman on her period. Just wish I didn't have to see that ball of whatever it was on my fingers when I pulled them out.

In hindsight, she neglected to tell me a lot of things. And that's what killed the relationship

>>>>It was pretty obvious as soon as the panties came off

>>>still goes in

lol wtf did you think was going to happen 

Edited by Shoblongoo

16 minutes ago, Excellen Browning said:

Look, I was prepared for some blood. Not for a ball of slime and blood and dead skin cells etc

...that sounds less like an issue of her neglecting to tell you things, and more like an issue of her reasonably assuming you understood how vaginas work. 

1 hour ago, Excellen Browning said:

Look, I was prepared for some blood. Not for a ball of slime and blood and dead skin cells etc

Well then, I seemed to have walked in at the wrong time. I'll just see myself out then.

21 hours ago, Shoblongoo said:

Peacing out from the women's thread until they're done talking about their smut fics and erotic fire emblem fantasies; the ladies need their privacy. Because I've never written anything implying that Farina had difficulty deepthroating Hector due to his abnormally large dong size. Or that Eliwood almost died the first time he made Ninian "squirt," due to the quirks of ice dragon biology causing him to be impaled through the groin by an icicle spear. 

Speak freely. You're among men.  How in the fivefold fucks did you go into that--situation--not realizing that it was that time???

I'm intrigued by this fanfic.

30 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm intrigued by this fanfic.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3734594/10/The-Fire-Emblem-Olympics-2014-Reboot

"...I got this..." Hector took his pitcher. (Yes...a full fucking pitcher...)

"You think you can drink boy?" Moulder took his own. "I was swiggin Guinness when  you were suckling at your mother's teet." 

"YOU'RE GOING DOWN OLD MAN!" Hector hollered like a frat boy and pounded the table. 

DRINKERS: BEGIN!

Hector chugged and chugged and chugged and chugged.

"I remember my first beer! You want me to put a nipple on that for you?" Moulder laughed in his face.

Hector chugged and chugged and chugged some more.

"Brewst." Moulder raised his full pitcher when Hector was almost a quarter done...and finished before Hector hit the halfway mark...

WINNER: MAGVEL

"What the fuck was that!" Farina demanded. "Against a PRIEST!?"

"He's some kind of Irish super-priest..." Hector gasped and belched and shook off the beer rush. "...He's the strongest priest in the world..."

Moulder bwahaha'd and left the stage. 

ELIBE v. MAGVEL: CHAMPIONSHIP REMATCH

"Another Betty fixin' to beat me at the game of drink," Moulder was surprised to find it was not Hector, but Farina, who challenged him. "Its rainin' chancers today!"

"There are two things you should know before I kick your ass," Farina tightened her headband. "Hector is hung like a horse, and the throat muscles that you use to chug are the same muscles that you use to..."

Farina took the round. Handily.  

2 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

Fellow men: what's your favorite part to roast on a pig?

Any part that can be cut into bacon strips! But it is manlier to fry then to roast.

And manliest to do it over an open campfire with beer-in-hand. 

...but I like where your head is is at...good initiative! 

Image result for man's life

Man up brothers!!!

This thread is about to go balls-deep. 

Edited by Shoblongoo

23 hours ago, Shoblongoo said:

1 hour ago, Shoblongoo said:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3734594/10/The-Fire-Emblem-Olympics-2014-Reboot

"...I got this..." Hector took his pitcher. (Yes...a full fucking pitcher...)

"You think you can drink boy?" Moulder took his own. "I was swiggin Guinness when  you were suckling at your mother's teet." 

"YOU'RE GOING DOWN OLD MAN!" Hector hollered like a frat boy and pounded the table. 

Hector chugged and chugged and chugged and chugged.

"I remember my first beer! You want me to put a nipple on that for you?" Moulder laughed in his face.

Hector chugged and chugged and chugged some more.

"Brewst." Moulder raised his full pitcher when Hector was almost a quarter done...and finished before Hector hit the halfway mark...

WINNER: MAGVEL

"What the fuck was that!" Farina demanded. "Against a PRIEST!?"

"He's some kind of Irish super-priest..." Hector gasped and belched and shook off the beer rush. "...He's the strongest priest in the world..."

Moulder bwahaha'd and left the stage. 

ELIBE v. MAGVEL: CHAMPIONSHIP REMATCH

"Another Betty fixin' to beat me at the game of drink," Moulder was surprised to find it was not Hector, but Farina, who challenged him. "Its rainin' chancers today!"

"There are two things you should know before I kick your ass," Farina tightened her headband. "Hector is hung like a horse, and the throat muscles that you use to chug are the same muscles that you use to..."

Farina took the round. Handily.  

Any part that can be cut into bacon strips! But it is manlier to fry then to roast.

And manliest to do it over an open campfire with beer-in-hand. 

...but I like where your head is is at...good initiative! 

Image result for man's life

Man up brothers!!!

This thread is about to go balls-deep. 

I need an adult.