• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Captain Karnage said:

but how often do you see a line at the men's room, how bout dem apples, smh

> implying that I look into men's restrooms :P:

5 hours ago, Johann said:

Man this thread nosedived pretty hard

Thread as dead and now it's alive again. I regret nothing.

4 hours ago, eclipse said:

Pfft.

It takes two to tango, and the better I understand my man, the better bed stuff will be!

You're a lawyer.  There's other meanings to "off-limits".

But it comes with jail time.

That's it's colloquial meaning on the kinkster scene. If a kinkster tells you someone is "off limits," they're telling you that person is in an exclusive relationship.

7 hours ago, Rezzy said:

And is in a car considered outdoors/in public?

No--outdoors means not within any manmade vehicle, fixture, or dwelling. In public means subject to public viewing. 

8 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Now I want to know the other 3.

Guess. What do you think I HAVEN'T done???

14 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

Thread as dead and now it's alive again. I regret nothing.

That's it's colloquial meaning on the kinkster scene. If a kinkster tells you someone is "off limits," they're telling you that person is in an exclusive relationship.

No--outdoors means not within any manmade vehicle, fixture, or dwelling. In public means subject to public viewing. 

In broad daylight without tinted windows?

I will try to deduce that when I am not exhausted and able to math.

Maybe you can guess mine first.

38 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

So find a teenager in a relationship.  Kill many birds with one stone! :P:

Hmmm. . .have nudes, have weird fetishes, oral, and 69. :P:

(in other words, I'm the last person you want to ask about this)

5 hours ago, eclipse said:

> implying that I look into men's restrooms :P:

I go to the women's restroom if the one proper toilet in the men's is taken and there's a line

get at me

4 hours ago, Shoblongoo said:

you are very much in public view in a car

Edited by Excellen Browning

7 hours ago, Captain Karnage said:

but how often do you see a line at the men's room, how bout dem apples, smh

18 minutes ago, Excellen Browning said:

I go to the women's restroom if the one proper toilet in the men's is taken and there's a line

get at me

Alright, which one of you is not telling the truth? :P:

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

I like to sit down when I have to pee. A lot of men's rooms have like a bunch of urinals and 1-2 proper toilets, and because there's people like me and those who need to poo, there's often a few men waiting for the toilet.

10 hours ago, eclipse said:

To be fair, the stalls are pretty disgusting most of the time, a lot of men don't know how to aim

most of the time it's just the urinals that we use, however there's this phenomenon where we won't use a urinal if the two beside it are occupied

still, we never have long lines, or even lines at all

3 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

To be fair, the stalls are pretty disgusting most of the time, a lot of men don't know how to aim

most of the time it's just the urinals that we use, however there's this phenomenon where we won't use a urinal if the two beside it are occupied

still, we never have long lines, or even lines at all

This, urinals are fucking disgusting.

10 hours ago, Excellen Browning said:

I like to sit down when I have to pee. A lot of men's rooms have like a bunch of urinals and 1-2 proper toilets, and because there's people like me and those who need to poo, there's often a few men waiting for the toilet.

Why would you want to sit on a public toilet if you didn't have to?  I always put 2-3 layers of toilet paper on the seat any time I have to use a public toilet.

My better half has also expressed disgust because his member will sometimes touch the front of the bowl or dip into the water.

@Shoblongoo Going by your score of 70 I will guess that the four things you have not done are:

5 points: With someone off-limits (confirmed)

3 points: Used sex to barter

3 points: Sex with same sex

3 points: Have nudes on your phone (By the wording, it implies currently, and not at some point in the past)

19 hours ago, eclipse said:

So find a teenager in a relationship.  Kill many birds with one stone! :P:

Hmmm. . .have nudes, have weird fetishes, oral, and 69. :P:

(in other words, I'm the last person you want to ask about this)

I refuse to believe you're as bad as those guesses. 

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

3 points: Used sex to barter

3 points: Sex with same sex

3 points: Have nudes on your phone (By the wording, it implies currently, and not at some point in the past)

Correct,  correct, and nope. (The last one was "sex before 18")

35 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

Correct,  correct, and nope. (The last one was "sex before 18")

Well, I was close.

I have to be careful what I leave on my phone, since my kids have a tendency to grab it when they can.

I'll have to calculate my score again.  Keeping track of the numbers in my head can be haphazard.

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I have to be careful what I leave on my phone, since my kids have a tendency to grab it when they can.

...just some old pics from when me and my wife started dating back in 2012 that I never deleted still left in there. I really should get around to deleting those. Pretty sure my little cousin almost stumbled into them one time. 

Edited by Shoblongoo

6 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Why would you want to sit on a public toilet if you didn't have to?  I always put 2-3 layers of toilet paper on the seat any time I have to use a public toilet.

My better half has also expressed disgust because his member will sometimes touch the front of the bowl or dip into the water.

where I live public toilets are clean. Unless its like a toilet in the train but yea, no urinals in there.

6 minutes ago, Excellen Browning said:

where I live public toilets are clean. Unless its like a toilet in the train but yea, no urinals in there.

Where is that?  Even if they aren't visibly soiled, thousands of butts have been on there.

I’m kinda surprised to see that members of the fairer sex involved here. Not that I have a problem with it. I’m just a lil’ shy. :]

Oh, and I got a big fat 0 on that thing earlier (unless I’m mistaking what a 69 is). Not surprised.It reminds me of the rice purity test to a degree, except that one doesn’t focus purely on sex. 

23 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

I’m kinda surprised to see that members of the fairer sex involved here. Not that I have a problem with it. I’m just a lil’ shy. :]

Oh, and I got a big fat 0 on that thing earlier (unless I’m mistaking what a 69 is). Not surprised.It reminds me of the rice purity test to a degree, except that one doesn’t focus purely on sex. 

If you haven't done oral, you haven't done a 69.

On 3/29/2018 at 10:01 PM, Shoblongoo said:

Image result for time for all the naughty things you've done

now I've got a couple of questions, does it count if it's been preformed on you or do I have to do it to make it count

and does the shower have to be running?

I got a 39-36!

1 hour ago, SilvertheShadow said:

As A guy I highly doubt you got a zero, you should at minimum have a 1

54 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

dang that means if i were a toilet seat then i'd get all the booty

YOU'D GET ALL THE ASS!!!

Edited by Captain Karnage

5 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

As A guy I highly doubt you got a zero, you should at minimum have a 1

Jealous? It's entirely possible to get a zero. Just be like me and never be able to get on a computer when there is no one around!

2 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Jealous? It's entirely possible to get a zero. Just be like me and never be able to get on a computer when there is no one around!

I don't think there is a single man with an internet connection who can say "I have never watched p0rn"