• Underwire
    • Pushup
    • Sports

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, anniec8711 said:

Why do men feel the need to post on forums that they had sex before? 

...leftover ape-shit from the jungle...

Like you know how when you're at the zoo and you see one gorilla go up to another gorilla and start hooting and pounding its chest? To assert dominance. Its basically that. 

Or like how when a cockatoo wants to mate, it flips up its head-feathers and makes a display out of showing them off to nearby cockatoos--to attract their attention and signal that it's ready for sex?

Image result for cockatoo feather gif

Image result for fuckboy haircut

^^^
...Leftover ape-shit...

Edited by Shoblongoo

Sigh. I probably wouldn't be a virgin if I wasn't so damn socially awkward...never even had a boyfriend before.

So I write smut fanfics and lust after fictional characters and touch myself.

And I learned something about cockatoos today. You know the high entia from Xenoblade? I headcanon that they're the same way with their head wings. They fluff those wings up to flirt lol. Both males and females. The wings probably pull some funny poses during love making too, like sticking straight out to the sides when the male has a boner and still sticking out and twitching when he busts a nut.

Kinda like Buzz Lightyear in this:

2 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

Sigh. I probably wouldn't be a virgin if I wasn't so damn socially awkward...never even had a boyfriend before.

So I write smut fanfics and lust after fictional characters and touch myself.

I didn't start dating until college and didn't have my first serious boyfriend until my junior year.  There's nothing wrong with being a virgin, and some comments on this thread talking about sex suggest that there is (which is ridiculous).

I have dabbled in erotic fiction, and some smut fanfics which I haven't published. 

Note: This is why this thread should be (and I believe it was intended to be) for women only.  Just 1 thread isn't asking too much.  Aside for lingerie, women should be comfortable enough to discuss personal questions or engage in girl talk without having to worry about men creeping around.  I mean why else would men be here?!

*Wing-boners* :lol:

Edited by anniec8711

2 minutes ago, anniec8711 said:

This is why this thread should be (and I believe it was intended to be) for women only.  Just 1 thread isn't asking too much.  Aside for lingerie, women should be comfortable enough to discuss personal questions or engage in girl talk without having to worry about men creeping around.  I mean why else would men be here?!

When I made it, I seriously didn't think that far...it was just a fun topic for underwear preferences. But I get it.

Yeah. Wing boners lol. Have you played Xenoblade or have any familiarity with it? The entia are like elves only with angel wings on their heads. I picture them strutting around with those wings fluffed out like turkeys or peacocks as courtship.

1 minute ago, Dragoncat said:

When I made it, I seriously didn't think that far...it was just a fun topic for underwear preferences. But I get it.

That's fair.  I just get skeptical when I see men posting on a thread meant for women.  Why would they, right?

For the most part the guy members on this site are very chill and conduct themselves well, especially compared to other sites I've been on.  But having a place to get to know the other women on this site and talking about girl stuff sounds like an opportunity too good to pass up!  Kinda funny despite the title and the poll options, that half the posts are still from dudes! :lol:

11 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Yeah. Wing boners lol. Have you played Xenoblade or have any familiarity with it? The entia are like elves only with angel wings on their heads. I picture them strutting around with those wings fluffed out like turkeys or peacocks as courtship.

Haven't played unfortunately, but that is an interesting picture to imagine.  We're not to different from animals when you get down to it.

@anniec8711 I see your point there, girl talk is good, but we're lucky they ARE chill and not trying to be creepers. Or at least we hope so.

It is an awesome game, even if certain plot stuffs are seriously breaking my heart and making me want to cry right now. I was just like, what else would those wings be used for? They don't look flight capable for sure. They live for like 400 years though, so longer than the regular humans or "homs", and they can crossbreed with homs, but the resulting kids also have the head wings and are considered entia, so their genes must dominate.

I've toyed with the idea of an OC male entia with Sain, Gatrie, Inigo etc's personality. Constantly fluffing his wings at the ladies with a perverted smirk on his face. I think his name will be Lucian.

Using nothing but the context you provided to me in your last few posts, I think Inigo as perfect character model to go off of.  Despite being the "player" type, he is surprisingly shy and takes up has a close spiritual bond with his mother.  It's a pretty versatile type that you could go all kinds of directions with if your stories are more plot and character driven.  But given his penchant for romance, he also works fine in settings where you'd rather just go straight to the action.

I did write some fanfic smut in the past but NEVER released them.  Those were during my Tekken 5 years, and mainly centered around Bryan Fury and a few about Steve Fox.

48 minutes ago, anniec8711 said:

Using nothing but the context you provided to me in your last few posts, I think Inigo as perfect character model to go off of.  Despite being the "player" type, he is surprisingly shy and takes up has a close spiritual bond with his mother.  It's a pretty versatile type that you could go all kinds of directions with if your stories are more plot and character driven.  But given his penchant for romance, he also works fine in settings where you'd rather just go straight to the action.

I did write some fanfic smut in the past but NEVER released them.  Those were during my Tekken 5 years, and mainly centered around Bryan Fury and a few about Steve Fox.

I'll PM you, this is getting kinda deraily.

Wow! Cockatoo's, wing-boners, and fanfiction.  Not a typical day on this thread, but then again that's what makes it so fun.  You never know what you're gonna get :lol:

11 minutes ago, anniec8711 said:

Wow! Cockatoo's, wing-boners, and fanfiction.  Not a typical day on this thread, but then again that's what makes it so fun.  You never know what you're gonna get :lol:

If you keep up the attitude of "WOMEN ONLY", it's going to be a thread lock.

I suggested Discord for a reason.

All my pushup bras are wireless.  Most of mine are Hanes and they are super comfortable, which is awesome for the everyday work grind.   I have a few by Calvin Klein and I find them more comfortable than the Hanes ones.  But I save those for the weekend and special occasions.

Oh wow, haha, TIL.  First I learned that there are maaaaany different cuts of briefs (bikini/hipster/etc), and now I just learned that there are wireless pushup bras.  This thread has been educational for me.  :P:

I love underwire, though.  I can't go without it.  :^_^:

Well it was actually a co-worker of mine who suggested them to me.  Nothing wrong with underwire but they started getting uncomfortable recently.  Once I went to push up I didn't want to go back.

No kidding about the many types of briefs just like bras!  French cut and hipsters are my favorite.  Well no two women are they same, so they have to make so many different types of lingerie to appease  a wide range of people.

And like you, I also find this thread educational :D:

On 3/28/2018 at 7:40 PM, eclipse said:

If you keep up the attitude of "WOMEN ONLY", it's going to be a thread lock.

My Bad. That's on me.  I will do better to be more welcoming to all members.  Most of the guys here are very friendly and nice, and I should be too.

On 3/29/2018 at 3:28 AM, Dragoncat said:

Lol yeah, another fine day in the neighborhood.

*Mr Rogers theme song plays*

God, I miss that show!

On 3/29/2018 at 8:38 AM, Shoblongoo said:

I'm going to at least make a good-faith effort to breath some life back into the man's thread.

Not gonna say No girls allowed. 

But for the love of God--enter at your own risk.

Wow, you've taken the men's thread an interesting direction.  But I do appreciate for keeping the topics there, and for the warning.  Quite gentlemanly of you :):

Edited by anniec8711

I'm curious, what are they talking about in the men's thread now? Penis size? Lol!

I vaguely remember Mr. Roger's Neighborhood...I remember he fed the fish at the end of every episode and there was King Friday and Prince Tuesday and Lamb Chop...

On ‎28‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 4:57 PM, anniec8711 said:

This is why this thread should be (and I believe it was intended to be) for women only.

I'd be fine with that if women (mostly Rezzy, but still) weren't posting in the guys thread. However, they are so that's why I'm reading this thread. Also, this is a public forum so, there's that as well.

20 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

I'm curious, what are they talking about in the men's thread now? Penis size? Lol!

Haha, go take a peek!  The women have invaded it anyway.  :]

Also, I don't think guys like to talk about their penis size with each other.  :P:

21 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

I vaguely remember Mr. Roger's Neighborhood...I remember he fed the fish at the end of every episode and there was King Friday and Prince Tuesday and Lamb Chop...

They're talking about sex stuff and keeping score.  Guys being guys basically.   I have brothers so I get it; but my bros are far worse.  They mellowed down considerably ever since they got married and had kids.  But every time we get together they magically transform back into their 20 year-old selves, lol.

I remember watching Mr. Roger's Neighborhood everyday when I was a kid.  Great show!  King Friday was my favorite and I think Lamb Chop got her own show (?).

3 minutes ago, NinjaMonkey said:

I'd be fine with that if women (mostly Rezzy, but still) weren't posting in the guys thread. However, they are so that's why I'm reading this thread. Also, this is a public forum so, there's that as well.

Guys are welcome here :): It actually would be nice to have a man's perspective on some questions we might have.