• Underwire
    • Pushup
    • Sports

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

I just checked lol. Keeping score for sex stuff and using controllers as vibrators xD

Never heard that before, but it does make sense :lol:

Wait! Were the guys talking about the cont using the controllers on themselves?

4 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Please do not judge me by the shortcomings of my fellow males... we aren't all perverts. 

We're all human.  Women are probably just as pervy as men are.  We just hide it better :P:

10 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

I'm going to hell in every major religion. Ask me anything.

You'll be fine.  Just pull a Darwin by saying you believe in God on your deathbed.  Anyone know if Hawking did that too?

1 hour ago, NinjaMonkey said:

I'd be fine with that if women (mostly Rezzy, but still) weren't posting in the guys thread. However, they are so that's why I'm reading this thread. Also, this is a public forum so, there's that as well.

To be fair, I invited the guys to come to this thread, too.  I never said I didn't want males here.

36 minutes ago, anniec8711 said:

We're all human.  Women are probably just as pervy as men are.  We just hide it better :P:

My online persona is less demure than I am in real life.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

To be fair, I invited the guys to come to this thread, too.  I never said I didn't want males here.

That was me reacting to a few knucklehead comments from some guys here.  But Eclipse set me straight.  You guys are fine.

27 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

Ask me anything.

Question is for the room, but feel free to chime.  Is it weird for a guy to not propose his girlfriend after 5 years together? 

Asking for a friend . . .

1 hour ago, anniec8711 said:

Wait! Were the guys talking about the cont using the controllers on themselves?

Idk I just saw that discussion lol. Eclipse was adding to it.

4 minutes ago, anniec8711 said:

Question is for the room, but feel free to chime.  Is it weird for a guy to not propose his girlfriend after 5 years together? 

some guys just don't believe in marriage

I know a few guys who've had kids out of wedlock 

21 minutes ago, anniec8711 said:

Eh, it took my guy 10 years to propose to me. :lol:  We aren't really in a hurry to get married, though.

Edited by Infinite Dreams

4 hours ago, anniec8711 said:

No, it's not weird to not get proposed to.

If you want to put a ring on it, you should be doing the proposing.

4 hours ago, Shoblongoo said:

I'm going to hell in every major religion. Ask me anything.

How many bags of marshmallows will you bring along?

19 hours ago, anniec8711 said:

Depends on things like age, financial readiness, and conversations had + expectations set during the course of the relationship. There are circumstances under which that could be alarming, but no, on-it's-own that's not unusual. ( @eclipse you can bring the marshmallows. I'm bringing everclear)

Edited by Shoblongoo

20 hours ago, anniec8711 said:

That was me reacting to a few knucklehead comments from some guys here.  But Eclipse set me straight.  You guys are fine.

It depends.  How old are you they?  If the years are like 14-19, you're still pretty young for marriage, anyway.  Once you start going towards 30, you have to start thinking more about it, but there are lots of factors that go into it, that you can't really say without knowing more.

21 hours ago, anniec8711 said:

Well, if you want my weird opinion: 

In my part of the country, a girl isn't considered a woman until she's married (provided extenuating circumstances aren't present). So if you're a guy and you won't commit to the girl you love, you're basically holding her back in life. Because every girl's greatest desire is to be a faithful wife and mother! In my tiny, weird, old-fashioned part of the country...

13 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

Well, if you want my weird opinion: 

In my part of the country, a girl isn't considered a woman until she's married (provided extenuating circumstances aren't present). So if you're a guy and you won't commit to the girl you love, you're basically holding her back in life. Because every girl's greatest desire is to be a faithful wife and mother! In my tiny, weird, old-fashioned part of the country...

is that really your opinion though

man you live in a weird place 

51 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

In hentai you're not a woman until you get punished for being naughty

In hentai, the man finishing is the "warm-up." Take it with a grain of salt.

Edited by Shoblongoo