2. 2. Bras

• Underwire
    • Pushup
    • Sports

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am getting underwear ads for some reason when I never did before on this site. Is posting in topics like these capable of affecting the ads you get? 

And can the ad selectors (whatever they are) read my posts? If so, maybe my Warriors male underwear fashion critiques did it. Not like it really matters- who ever actually clicks on or is influenced by Internet ads?

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Maybe we should combine the Men and Women threads and just call it "Perverts of Serenes Forest!"

Because "Dawn of Operation Panties, Dood!" was already taken.

And combining underwear threads, a little awkward, but lets go ahead and do it. Hopefully that wouldn't lead to a chaotic intermixing of the old posts, could make for some even stranger looking conversations.

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Maybe we should combine the Men and Women threads and just call it "Perverts of Serenes Forest!"

Oi! I'm not a pervert; I'm a degenerate! (but I like the idea of joining threads)

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I am getting underwear ads for some reason when I never did before on this site. Is posting in topics like these capable of affecting the ads you get? 

Anything you write on the internet can bring up ads, seriously, it's like if someone is watching everything you do. Talk about privacy.

Welcome to ad tracking.

Anyway, it would be a bit weird to combine the threads, so. . .

1. I leave one open and close the other.
2. I leave both of them open.

If the discussions get too racy, I close the thread.  Deal?

43 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Anyway, it would be a bit weird to combine the threads, so. . .

1. I leave one open and close the other.
2. I leave both of them open.

If the discussions get too racy, I close the thread.  Deal?

Works for me. You can only get away with smut for so long, have to keep the Forest clean of the worst. No turning this place into an oyster bar yes sireee (or madam, whichever you prefer- I know the old military preference is sir)!

I took forever typing this post because I was conflicted about adding more to it. I decided not to, even though this is FFtF, I felt it was meaninglessly random, if permissible.

Wow!  A lot has happened since I was last here.  Hope everyone had a great Easter weekend!  :D:

On 4/2/2018 at 5:54 PM, Rezzy said:

Maybe, how I suck at cooking.  Though I can sew well enough.  Having to do it on human skin made me pretty good at it.

Same here but I make a mean scrambled eggs.

4 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

it's been weird the whole time

For this place it's pretty par for the course.  For a women's thread where over half the posts are from dudes, it could've been a whole lot worse.

On 3/29/2018 at 5:54 PM, CA Valkyrie said:

All my pushup bras are wireless

I've actually discovered these pretty recently as well.  I do admit they are comfortable but the I still can't do without the support of an underwire.

6 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

NO BOYS ALLOWED >:(

Believe me I've tried that.

Eclipse threatened to close the thread if I said that anymore (scroll a few pages back).

In fairness, guys have taken the guy topics over to the men's thread which is very appreciated.  Although judging the last couple pages, there still could be some room for improvement.

11 minutes ago, anniec8711 said:

I've actually discovered these pretty recently as well.  I do admit they are comfortable but the I still can't do without the support of an underwire.

My lumps are too small so I don't need underwire >:) It's great not having that poking feeling...

(though I still have some bc I get crappy ones that were cheap)

19 minutes ago, anniec8711 said:

In fairness, guys have taken the guy topics over to the men's thread which is very appreciated.  Although judging the last couple pages, there still could be some room for improvement.

Time to check that thread out again...

22 hours ago, anniec8711 said:

I've been wearing underwire since I first started wearing bras, so wireless ones took a while to get used to for me.  It's all about finding the right balance between comfort and support, and once I found that I haven't gone back since.

22 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

My lumps are too small so I don't need underwire >:) It's great not having that poking feeling...

Ditto on the poking, which is why I went wireless ;-)

Question for the ladies. (men too I guess--but more interested in hearing what the ladies have to say about this one)

Would you consider yourself to be a feminist? Why or why not? 

What does the word "feminist" mean to you? 

1 minute ago, Shoblongoo said:

Question for the ladies. (men too I guess--but more interested in hearing what the ladies have to say about this one)

Yes

equality and fair treatment for men and women... 

4 hours ago, Shoblongoo said:

No, not even feminists agree what it means to be one, and the community is so toxic, it scares me away.

4 hours ago, Shoblongoo said:

in the 1920's and 50's sense, they deserve equal rights

not in the 2018 sense, I don't think that modern feminists even know what they want 

beek-womens-gale-lears-same-as-mens-rights-not-enough-30510846.png

Edited by Captain Karnage

5 hours ago, Shoblongoo said:

Yes.

Feminism is about equal rights, but there are groups that take it way too far so it's become a tainted word now.

late but briefs and sports bras all the way(thought when it comes to bras I prefer just wearing something as an undershirt like a tanktop though tbh)

6 hours ago, Shoblongoo said:

Yes, I just stay the hell away from those who try to make the movement solely about white women as well as TERFs.

To me it means someone who wants to make changes so we can hopefully one day live in a world where we can have full control of our reproductive rights without government interference, and a safer world from harassment or worse and when it does happen we don't get blamed for it. Those are just a couple of issues that I mentioned though I hope they all can be addressed of course!