Who Should Be a Future Legendary?

Which heroes do you believe should be a legendary in the future? What blessing element would they carry and what bonuses would their version of that elemental blessing give? Skills are optional, as this isn't a build-crafting thread like Create-A-Hero, but they may show how this hero might stand out as special and worthy of the legendary status. 

I'll start things off:

M!Robin - Grandmaster

Movement Type - Infantry

Red Sword - Levin Sword - Deals damage based on the lower of foe's def and res. Can initiate attack from 1 or 2 spaces away, but cannot counter. 

Blessing - Fire (HP/Atk/Spd/Def/Res +1)

Edited by Etheus

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marth damn it!

Anyway, I guess fire or earth would probably make the most sense as his element. I've seen a lot of people say wind and water, but those never made much sense to me. If bonuses are different from hero to hero rather than element to element, probably defense since he's very steadfast in his resolves and wants to protect all his friends and troops.

Title: Legendary Hero King

Weapon: Sacred Falchion - effective against breath users, guard, 30% reduction from first attack for all non-breath weapons.

HP: 37/40/43

STR: 31/34/38

SPD: 33/36/40

DEF: 26/30/33

RES: 19/23/26

Assist: Ardent Sacrifice

Special: None

A: Steadfast Stance - +4 def/res during combat when enemy initiates attack.

B: Shield of Seals - Unit can break all walls in one attack and breath unit with lowest speed has movement reduced by 1 for next action (so Grima'd have 0 without boots or march and others would have 1).

C: Drive Attack/Speed 3

Tried to keep it from being too broken (don't know how I did), and in character for Marth. Falchion's effects are a call back to FE1 making him invincible, and SoS for the lockpicking and banishing dragons in the final chapter.

Edit: I just realized +HP/-DEF and RES for my Marth is literally just Lucina with +1 DEF.

Edited by bottlegnomes

Marth - Wind (Hp+2, Spd/Atk+1)

Exalted Falchion as his weapon and a Fire Emblem skill, either a B skill or a special cooldown special that acts like both Aegis and Passive combined.

Lucina - Water (Spd + 3)

Mix things up and make her an archer maybe? May have to make up a bow like they did with her lance.

50 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Marth please, the poor guy still doesn't have any sort of variant.

I absolutely agree. Marth as a Lodestar with Exalted Falchion was going to be my initial suggestion, but I opted for another choice, as I knew that Marth would be well-covered in this discussion. (I also think that the Laguz kings would make for obvious suggestions).

I want my units from lore, dangit!

Like an Anri. You know what, let's BS one into existence!

Anri - Fire (Def +3)

Stats: 40/31/35/23/33 (Obvious focus on making him a dragonslayer, though I also wanted to build on the idea of him being a solo actor.)

Weapon - Altean/Divine Falchion (16 MT, Effective: Dragons, Renewal 3. If unit's Res - foe's Res ≥ 1, unit gains Special cooldown charge +1 per attack. (If using other similar skill, only highest value applied.) (Second effect called Shining Blade?))

Support - 

Special - Flaming Shield (Reduces damage unit takes from foes 1 spaces away by 30%. If Special triggers, boosts unit's next attack by total damage was reduced (by any source, including other skills). Resets at end of combat. (Skill cannot be inherited.))

A - Warding Stance (For tanking dragons)

B - Divine Blessing (If number of allies and enemies in 2 tiles < 2, grants +2 Atk/Spd/Def/Res to unit in combat. Cannot be inherited.) (Certainly needs work on the name)

C - Spd Tactic (Certainly for whaling purposes)/Spd Smoke (I'd pick this actually, bringing down other's offence would make sense to me.)

Obviously not a complete thing at all, probably need better names too.

I have three answers.

Nephenee as a Sentinel with the Moonblade

Lute as a uber sage with Excalibur

Katarina as a sage with Ragnarok

Of course as much as I want to see them no they're not happening and were meant kinda as jokes. Legitimately I'd say it's probably Marth's turn next, but to be counter intuitive I'll say Micaiah so we have a Legendary Female Lord (not counting Heroes OC's), though it'll probably end up being a Lyn or Lucina instead.

Lief.

Mind as well help the least exposure of the franchise & get some limelight.

Also Marth, because the 1st lord really deserves something at this point. Not that he doesn't have Smash but you know.

3 hours ago, Midnight Torch said:

I need my staff-wielding Marth

Not that I have a problem with Marth being staff user, but why staff?

Is it because of the lack of new staff units or male staff units?

@Zangetsu Marth's sister is a staff user, so him getting a staff in an alt form makes some sense.

As to who I want Marth 100%.  I don't even care what weapon he would wield I just want Marth to get the respect he deserves.

Captain

Fargus

Water Elemental Hero

Special Activation quote: "What Moonclaves!"

Highest HP stat in the game. Because the HP cap in his game is 60, and so far that's the case for Heroes as well at least for base HP stats.

That's all I got.

3 hours ago, Dayni said:

I want my units from lore, dangit!

Like an Anri. You know what, let's BS one into existence!

Anri - Fire (Def +3)

Stats: 40/31/35/23/33 (Obvious focus on making him a dragonslayer, though I also wanted to build on the idea of him being a solo actor.)

Weapon - Altean/Divine Falchion (16 MT, Effective: Dragons, Renewal 3. If unit's Res - foe's Res ≥ 1, unit gains Special cooldown charge +1 per attack. (If using other similar skill, only highest value applied.) (Second effect called Shining Blade?))

Support - 

Special - Flaming Shield (Reduces damage unit takes from foes 1 spaces away by 30%. If Special triggers, boosts unit's next attack by total damage was reduced (by any source, including other skills). Resets at end of combat. (Skill cannot be inherited.))

A - Warding Stance (For tanking dragons)

B - Divine Blessing (If number of allies and enemies in 2 tiles < 2, grants +2 Atk/Spd/Def/Res to unit in combat. Cannot be inherited.) (Certainly needs work on the name)

C - Spd Tactic (Certainly for whaling purposes)/Spd Smoke (I'd pick this actually, bringing down other's offence would make sense to me.)

Obviously not a complete thing at all, probably need better names too.

Anri never occurred to me, but, now that you mentioned it, I want them to do him!

2 hours ago, Poimagic said:

I’m somewhat hoping the next legendary hero is a OC, mostly because I like the oc’s better than the legendaries of lords, and also cause I want them to do a male oc as well

I rather like their OCs, and would like more of them as well.

1 hour ago, Zangetsu said:

Not that I have a problem with Marth being staff user, but why staff?

Is it because of the lack of new staff units or male staff units?

Because god-tier memes?

I'd love to see Micaiah get a legendary alt. I feel like she has enough popularity for it, so it may very well be a possibility. Marth is the obvious choice, and I hope he comes sooner rather than later. I feel like it's going to be hard to fit a lot of these sword lords into legendary banners though. They'll have to get creative with weapon choices. 

Someone a while back suggested that we get legendary heroes that are...actual legendary heroes from the games. Roland, Altina/Altena?? I can't remember her exact name, but she's mentioned in RD. I honestly think that'd be cooler than any alts we could get.

2 hours ago, EricaofRenais said:

@Zangetsu Marth's sister is a staff user, so him getting a staff in an alt form makes some sense.

As to who I want Marth 100%.  I don't even care what weapon he would wield I just want Marth to get the respect he deserves.

Thank you for responding but the CYL tend to be about their parents heritage rather than the whole family so far. Is there anything that Marth would be base on his old man?

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Alm might work as well, being known as a second hero king.

I don't recall Alm ever being called that. Can anyone clarify?

34 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Because god-tier memes?

Please, Marth god-tier memes are base on the lack of posse & pants.

3 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

I think Awakening mentions him being a second hero king of sorts. Heroes also already refers to him as a legendary hero because that's the first part of his paralogue. "Legendary Hero." So he might be called a hero king there too.

42 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Fire Emblem Echoes' Japanese name translates to "Fire Emblem Echoes: Another Hero King".

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

I think Awakening mentions him being a second hero king of sorts. Heroes also already refers to him as a legendary hero because that's the first part of his paralogue. "Legendary Hero." So he might be called a hero king there too.

EH, it's still a title.

1 hour ago, C. Turtle said:

Fire Emblem Echoes' Japanese name translates to "Fire Emblem Echoes: Another Hero King".

Ah, thank you for clarifying.

4 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

Why do people want more OCs? Who plays this game for OCs?

I play this game for the OCs. I can play other games for the characters from these games.

2 hours ago, Zangetsu said:

Please, Marth god-tier memes are base on the lack of posse & pants.

Conscript me a posse!

Also, “the CYL tends”? We literally have had one CYL before. ONE. If one bloody occurence is a trend for you, I’ve got bad news.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Conscript me a posse!

Also, “the CYL tends”? We literally have had one CYL before. ONE. If one bloody occurence is a trend for you, I’ve got bad news.

Sure, but Roy & Ike dress up like their dad, Lucina never shutting up about Chrom (Roy is just as guilty), & Lyn reminiscing  about her decease parents I would consider that as pattern. Granted is just one banner, that's what I'm predicting what the CYL pattern. If it's something else than "Hey what do you know? I was wrong."