Who Should Be a Future Legendary?

41 minutes ago, Lau said:

You. I like you.

I have a sinking feeling that it could be Roy, though. I love Roy, but he not long had his LA alt in February...

I wouldn't be as mad if it was Roy because unlike Lyn, I actually like him.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see a Legendary Hero per game (except for Original Characters), at least for now. Ike from Radiant Dawn, Ephraim from Sacred Stones, Robin from Awakening and Lyn from Blazing Sword. I believe Marth will receive a Legendary Hero variant soon, or at least a groom variant for the next special heroes banner. Red bow Alm is a good choice too.

I don't believe characters who are not in the game will receive a Legendary Hero variant, and I can't see "normal" characters as Legendary Heroes either. Only main characters, or characters related to the main lord, will receive a Legendary Hero (example: I can see Legendary Marth or Caeda, but not Legendary Navarre or Cain).

8 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

Grima is in the next banner according to Lyn's banner and they want to have a legendary hero represent each colour. Fjorm and Gunnthra are confirmed for May according to the text in female Grima's debut banner notification. So a red unit is guaranteed for the next banner. As they switch out legendary heroes for legendary heroes of the same color

This doesnt mean its red color. it could be very well a colorless unit, but the probability of it being a red color instead of colorless is high yes

38 minutes ago, Hilda said:

This doesnt mean its red color. it could be very well a colorless unit, but the probability of it being a red color instead of colorless is high yes

We didn't have two Legendary Heroes of the same color in the same legendary banner yet, and I think this will not happen (only if IS decide to make a Legendary Banner with only Legendary Heroes, once we have 12 of them).

Robin will return in the late May banner, so we have the colorless hero. Ike and Ephraim will return in late June, and Lyn in late July. In the Robin's Legendary Banner notes, both Gunnthrá and Fjorm are returning in "late May", so the next hero will be a red unit, and I believe the June's Legendary Hero will be a colorless unit.

My hopes are for Marth, although a red bow Alm would be cool too but I am not sure if IS will make two bow user one after the other..

Lyn name dropped Athos so maybe there's hope for him being one? Maybe I'm reaching--who am I kidding; I almost certainly am--but that'd be sweet. Give him Furious Forblaze or something (couldn't think of a better adjective :[) and make him in the vein of like Lyon where he's strong and bulk but sorta slow.

1 hour ago, Hilda said:

There is no reason to believe that they would put two Legendary Heroes of the same color on a single Legendary banner.

If they ever begin doubling up on Legendary Heroes of the same color, I would expect them to do so with two old Legendary Heroes first instead of having the new hotness be one of the two. It's just too good of a deal when there are only two possible pity breakers for the new hotness and one of them is another Legendary Hero.

Since the next banner has already been announced with Legendary Heroes representing blue, green, and colorless, it's only natural that the new Legendary Hero will be red.

Roy or Marth should be next up imo. Roy would be a Fire Hero, not sure about Marth. I mean, it'd make sense for him to be fire, but I could see him being worked into any of them honestly.

It's hard to suggest who should be an alt with the disdain going on with the alts lately.

I still really want Levin Sword Robin to be a thing, but since he's from Awakening that's not an option.

In my bias opinion I believe the next alt should be Eliwood. He's been constantly overshadow by the rest of the GBA Lords.

For the crowd pleasers it should be either Seliph or Leif because of their minimal appearances & their somewhat obscurity. I would say Marth, but I want to see how they treat him when they CYL month comes around. I still think he should be in his Lodestar class while wielding both Falchion & the Fire Emblem with him being the 1st Lord of the franchise.

Why not Levin Sword Marth with the weapon having the ability to distant counter and target the weaker defensive stat? The sword itself existed in FE1 and saw prominent use in FE2's earlygame.

Robin using it in Smash did not suddenly make it his personal weapon.

On 5/5/2018 at 10:19 PM, Dr. Tarrasque said:

Why not Levin Sword Marth with the weapon having the ability to distant counter and target the weaker defensive stat? The sword itself existed in FE1 and saw prominent use in FE2's earlygame.

Robin using it in Smash did not suddenly make it his personal weapon.

The thing about Robin is that the Levin Sword perfectly represents his unique tactician class, being an unorthodox magic-damage sword. It doesn't have the same synergy with Marth or a vast majority of the roster in general.

While Smash didn't suddenly make it his personal weapon, it did help to associate it with him more strongly than with any other character.

Edited by Etheus

My only complaint about a Levin Sword is that I want more weapon variety. Ike already has a sword. Roy, having the fire affinity in his game, is likely going to have one too. I’d rather they give Robin a tome.

Got my lowest amount of 5* on a legendary banner that I have actively pulled on (Didn't really pull on the first 2 but I got a Deidre as my free summon on the first one so yeah)

My free summon was my third PA!Inigo, who is again blocking me from getting the desired unit ;-;

Then since I saved no orbs I used all the orbs we got the past few days on the legendary banner to get up to 11% and ended up getting my desired Colorless unit in Halloween Jakob who is +res -hp which is alright. RIP Henry though....guess I will have to wait till halloween...same with Shigure. 

My haul for the whole legendary banner was 3 5* which is pretty respectable for all f2p orbs.

I got both mage dancers and Micaiah. Really needed a new dancer to have one for each elemental blessings and complete the quests and Micaiah is a pretty darn strong unit. 

It was a stacked banner though and I would have been happy with anything.

After that last chapter, I have a theory though I could be wrong. I'll put a spoiler tag in case no one has played the new chapter. 

Spoiler

We learned that Fjorm has more sisters and a brother. Her little sister, Ylgr, announces that she wishes her sisters and brother were hear. Likely, she was referring to only Gunnthra and Fjorm. I doubt there is another sister. Now the only one not revealed is their brother. Who I strongly believe could be the next Water Legendary Hero. Now it doesn't stop there. We're at the point where Veronica is no longer technically allies with Surtr. There is a strong possibility that she will ally herself with the Order of Heroes and will be the next Fire Legendary Hero. There's enough time left for them to both perfectly fill in those positions. I was already expecting Veronica to be one and now that there is a brother of Fjorm's we know about, I might be shocked if I'm wrong.

Edit: Also, there is a possibility for Helbindi to become a playable character as well. I'm not sure in what form, I think a Legendary Hero would be too grand for him. This is all suggesting that he's still alive that is. Which, I would imagine he would be.

Edited by SSbardock84

On 05/04/18 at 8:04 PM, bottlegnomes said:

Furious Forblaze

Infernal Forblaze would be my guess at a forblaze enhanced (Then again it should have been Thunderous Armads and Gale Muligir so I'd be wrong here) 

I think SSbardock84 is probably on the right track, OC's are safe Legendary Heroes.

I think there's a good shot at a FE 4 Legendary Hero given the love its got, Fire Legendary Sigurd for true gits and shiggles. Seliph is more likely though given he has no alts too.

19 hours ago, SSbardock84 said:

After that last chapter, I have a theory though I could be wrong. I'll put a spoiler tag in case no one has played the new chapter. 

Hide contents

We learned that Fjorm has more sisters and a brother. Her little sister, Ylgr, announces that she wishes her sisters and brother were hear. Likely, she was referring to only Gunnthra and Fjorm. I doubt there is another sister. Now the only one not revealed is their brother. Who I strongly believe could be the next Water Legendary Hero. Now it doesn't stop there. We're at the point where Veronica is no longer technically allies with Surtr. There is a strong possibility that she will ally herself with the Order of Heroes and will be the next Fire Legendary Hero. There's enough time left for them to both perfectly fill in those positions. I was already expecting Veronica to be one and now that there is a brother of Fjorm's we know about, I might be shocked if I'm wrong.

Edit: Also, there is a possibility for Helbindi to become a playable character as well. I'm not sure in what form, I think a Legendary Hero would be too grand for him. This is all suggesting that he's still alive that is. Which, I would imagine he would be.

Spoiler

Wouldn't it be more sense that he would be earth legendary? Veronica will more than likely be the fire legendary, so there would be a Heroes oc for every element. Of course it's a possibility that they release Ylgr before the brother and she turns out to be an earth legendary.

Anyway, I'm really hoping for a Seliph legendary. He wasn't all that great even when he was added and his situation has gotten even worse over time. I haven't even played FE4 but I do think he deserves better than this. And Marth alt would be real nice as well.

Spoiler

I don't think Veronica will be a Legendary Fire Hero because I see Nino taking their magic user spot. That said, I would like multiple playable versions of Veronica.

2 minutes ago, Lemmy said:
  Hide contents

I don't think Veronica will be a Legendary Fire Hero because I see Nino taking their magic user spot. That said, I would like multiple playable versions of Veronica.

Why would Nino even be considered for a legendary spot? Even if she is moderately popular (?), what has she accomplished that would even make her a candidate? 

2 hours ago, DemolisherBPB said:

Infernal Forblaze would be my guess at a forblaze enhanced (Then again it should have been Thunderous Armads and Gale Muligir so I'd be wrong here)

That'd absolutely sound better, but Armads and Mulagir are why I went with the other. It seemed more in line with the sort of theme they seemed to have and was the only thing I could think of to describe a fire, even if it sounded way worse :(

Also fire Sigurd would be both cruel and hilarious.

21 hours ago, SSbardock84 said:

Reveal hidden contents

...We're at the point where Veronica is no longer technically allies with Surtr. There is a strong possibility that she will ally herself with the Order of Heroes and will be the next Fire Legendary Hero...

I believe that Veronica could become a Legendary Hero, but she needs a new tome. In the game launch, Veronica's tome (Élivágar) was interesting. Now, if IS decided to use the same tome, she would receive from me a blade tome immediately. Élivágar could add +3 in some stat and keep the panic effect but in a different way: a tome with "chill panic" - inflict panic stat on foe on the enemy team with the highest total bonuses. Imagine a cavalry team, with all 4 units under the effect of Hone and Fortify Cavalry. All 4 would receive the panic stat.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

33 minutes ago, Etheus said:

Why would Nino even be considered for a legendary spot? Even if she is moderately popular (?), what has she accomplished that would even make her a candidate? 

Has proper affinity, is very popular, and fought in a war and won.