Who Should Be a Future Legendary?

13 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

Well Ares is an actually different physical body even if similar looking.  He'd be a terrible addition since he is essentially an Eldigan clone, but he wouldn't be an alt. To the 2nd question, my answer is yes.  

Ares is one of my favorite characters D:

As for the other point, what if Grima (dragon Form) was in, but Robin wasn't? Then would you be okay with possessed Robin since it's a different body?

Regardless, that seems kind of petty since you're basically saying all of you Grima fans don't get to have a character you like in any form until every other character is in first.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

Well Ares is an actually different physical body even if similar looking.  He'd be a terrible addition since he is essentially an Eldigan clone, but he wouldn't be an alt. To the 2nd question, my answer is yes.  

Grima is an actually different physical body too, because time travel. He and Robin can, and do, interact and fight as separate entities (and also have separate histories, abilities and personalities).

Time travel aside, it is the same DNA body.  I mean we can say seasonal heroes here, at least some of them are from different timelines or whatever and thus not the same exact body.  Isn't cavalry Eirika supposed to be some proposed different timeline?  

I want variety, different faces.  Besides this extreme scenario of every character making a first appearance before a single non seasonal alt, we've had much more alts this year than new characters.  I wouldn't be complaining much if we got Zelgius once.  Or even Zelgius and Cavalry Eirika and that's it.  It is sad that Thracia, in April with the year 1/3 over, is finally bringing our first banner without any alts. Half a dozen Robins isn't the most exciting thing to me.  

They could resolve the Eldigan and Ares difference by letting Lachesis' artist draw Ares. :P

I still don't know much about Genealogy but it still tickles me how most of the cast look like they're refugees from 80s soft rock bands. In fact, my sister pointed out that Eldigan and Sigurd look like the frontmen for The Hooters.

6 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

They could resolve the Eldigan and Ares difference by letting Lachesis' artist draw Ares. :P

I still don't know much about Genealogy but it still tickles me how most of the cast look like they're refugees from 80s soft rock bands. In fact, my sister pointed out that Eldigan and Sigurd look like the frontmen for The Hooters.

Jugdral has always looked like Saint Seiya to me, both in-game and official artwork. I guess it's because of Midir who looks just like Andromeda Shun, and could never unsee after that.

4 hours ago, Jave said:

Jugdral has always looked like Saint Seiya to me, both in-game and official artwork. I guess it's because of Midir who looks just like Andromeda Shun, and could never unsee after that.

Nah. 

Even when drunk Rika Suzuki can drew better than Kurumada . 

13 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Nah. 

Even when drunk Rika Suzuki can drew better than Kurumada . 

Which artworks are you talking about? Some of the FE4 was draw for Rika, but FE4 character designer was Koya Katsuyoshi

Edited by Troykv

On 4/3/2018 at 6:32 AM, Jotari said:

Leif would have to be really flimsy for weapon triangle advantage against everything to work. Honestly, I'd actually love if characters weren't restricted to a single weapno type, like in the main series. It wouldn't really be that big a change to the meta game, since most characters would mainly be using the endless amount of PRF weapons anyway.

The can make Leif colorless and then give him a weapon that grants him triangle advantage against everything. The Light Sword basically did do that against magic attacks. He should have one of Distant Counter and Renewal built into his weapon or as a skill, since his light sword could be used for healing and he could use staves in the game. 

4 hours ago, SuperTroll Maxim Lapierre said:

The can make Leif colorless and then give him a weapon that grants him triangle advantage against everything. The Light Sword basically did do that against magic attacks. He should have one of Distant Counter and Renewal built into his weapon or as a skill, since his light sword could be used for healing and he could use staves in the game. 

The thing is, weapon triangle advantage is way more powerful in heroes than in Thracia or any other game. So in order for Leif to be workable, he would have to have absolutely atrocious defensive stats. It'd also be kind of weird making a sword unit colourless (though I do like the idea of a 1 range colourless, Grima's the only one with that ability so far).

Owain (think of a cool title for him, he has tons of options)

• Weapon: Mystletainn
  • Skills: ........................ I'm not good at thinking this part up. Though I like him having built-in Desperation and a high Speed stat. 

Owain, just as-is in Awakening, would be fantastic Legendary Hero in my mind. He certainly has the personality for it! And the fact that he's still not in Heroes, while the vastly inferior Odin has been in since the beginning, is an utter travesty. 

Male-or-Female Grandmaster Robin

• Levin Sword (or you could have both Male and Female, and have one with a legendary/heroic tome, the other with the Levin Sword)
  • Skills: again, not great at this. If Levin Sword is the weapon, I could see it either having built-in distant counter, or just having the distant counter skill. 

Great Lord Eirika

• Eirika on a horse with a buffed up version of Sieglinde

Lodestar Marth (Or "Hero King Marth")

• Marth with his fancy gold armor and a suped-up version of Falchion
  • MARTH NEEDS ALTS, COME ON INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS

I know these aren't very detailed, I'm more interested in characters than skills and stuff, often using my favorites and paying no attention to the meta. These are characters and alts that I really want to get in and I think are fitting of the "Legendary" moniker. 

• 4 weeks later...

So I found this

If it's true then the next one is either a defense water hero or a res fire hero.

Ike, Ephraim and Lyn won't come in May, but Robin will. Gunnthra and Fjorm will make a return meaning that the next legendary hero will be red. We've got a lot of candidates for this slot. For fire res we could get Celica or Roy (Eliwood will most likely be water due to the water affinity in Tellius games replacing the anima affinity as well as having similar a effect). Alm to me feels like an earth hero and I'm uncertain of Marth. Micaiah is probably earth or water, but for res. Mind you, I'm just going off of who IS would see as being profitable. Corrin I guess could be the next water hero for def

Edited by silveraura25

@silveraura25 That's a pretty interesting find.

Another possibility is water res. On the way down then made sure to hit one hero of each boost type, and while there's no way they could actually maintain this pattern, they're working their way back up the ladder after going down, so to speak. That said, a red water hero would be a bit odd, but then again, so is, arguably a blue fire, so who even knows?

1 hour ago, bottlegnomes said:

@silveraura25 That's a pretty interesting find.

Another possibility is water res. On the way down then made sure to hit one hero of each boost type, and while there's no way they could actually maintain this pattern, they're working their way back up the ladder after going down, so to speak. That said, a red water hero would be a bit odd, but then again, so is, arguably a blue fire, so who even knows?

It's weirder if a Water unit uses a Fire tome and vice versa (with an Ice tome). Then again, Red and Blue also represent Dark and Light magic, so there's an out there.

Water Atk: Lucina

Water Def: Marth

Water Res: Azura

Wind Spd: Lewyn (lol who am I kidding, probably Reinhardt) and/or Ryoma

Wind Def: Takumi

Earth Def: third Nifl sibling and/or Xander

Earth Res: third Nifl sibling and/or Leo (I wish)

Fire Atk: Myrm OC and/or Roy

Fire Spd: Camilla 

Fire Res: Micaiah

Tried to make it a mix of personal want and likely heroes. Marth NEEDS to get a legendary alt and soon.

Edit: actually, Roy will probably come before Arvis

Edited by Book Bro

1 hour ago, DefyingFates said:

It's weirder if a Water unit uses a Fire tome and vice versa (with an Ice tome). Then again, Red and Blue also represent Dark and Light magic, so there's an out there.

Very true. They've also been doing one physical and one magical each for where they've done duplicates. I kind of hope we get a fire tome-weilding water hero just because it'd be funny.

On a side note, I'm a little surprised they went with two greens for wind. If they really do only do 16, then that could've  been one of each color and element, but that's out the window with green. I know I wouldn't exactly have complained if Lyn had been colorless again. Guess they wanted to introduce the new feature in a big way and differentiate her from Brave Lyn.

Edited by bottlegnomes

11 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

So I found this

If it's true then the next one is either a defense water hero or a res fire hero.

Ike, Ephraim and Lyn won't come in May, but Robin will. Gunnthra and Fjorm will make a return meaning that the next legendary hero will be red. We've got a lot of candidates for this slot. For fire res we could get Celica or Roy (Eliwood will most likely be water due to the water affinity in Tellius games replacing the anima affinity as well as having similar a effect). Alm to me feels like an earth hero and I'm uncertain of Marth. Micaiah is probably earth or water, but for res. Mind you, I'm just going off of who IS would see as being profitable. Corrin I guess could be the next water hero for def

The next legendary hero will be a red one, probably a fire or water elemental...

It makes a lot of sense... The possibilities are Roy (Fire), Corrin (Water), Marth and Eliwood (Either).

When the Next Legendary banner will appear?

1 minute ago, Troykv said:

The next legendary hero will be a red one, probably a fire or water elemental...

It makes a lot of sense... The possibilities are Roy (Fire), Corrin (Water), Marth and Eliwood (Either).

When the Next Legendary banner will appear?

Not yet said. Only mention of it is late May

Marth, Seliph, Lewyn (Forseti), Leif, and Micaiah (Yune).

Marth because the poor guy needs some love, same with Seliph, Leif has a lot of potential in his Master Knight form, and Micaiah would be a good way to incorporate Yune into the game in some fashion. Lewyn is more of a personal want since I would also like to see what they'd do with a Forseti influenced form. 

I also liked Jotari's and Lewyn's idea to use the Legendary Banners to incorporate secondary forms of the villains. Medeus (Earth/Dark Dragon), Hardin (regular), and Lyon (Formortii) in particular would be excellent choices to make use of the system.

Edited by Medeus

1 hour ago, Hilda said:

next hero is fire with res but not necessary red color. They could very well put a colorless dagger unit in it that outshines Felicia and co. or a staff user

Grima is in the next banner according to Lyn's banner and they want to have a legendary hero represent each colour. Fjorm and Gunnthra are confirmed for May according to the text in female Grima's debut banner notification. So a red unit is guaranteed for the next banner. As they switch out legendary heroes for legendary heroes of the same color

Edited by silveraura25

So the next LH is most likely going to be red?

...Marth when, IS?

I'll tell you all though, when Marth gets an alt, doesn't have to be a Legendary or whatever, I'll be so happy I'll be crying my eyes out.

1 minute ago, Lau said:

So the next LH is most likely going to be red?

...Marth when, IS?

I'll tell you all though, when Marth gets an alt, doesn't have to be a Legendary or whatever, I'll be so happy I'll be crying my eyes out.

Omg Same. Our prince deserves better.

45 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Omg Same. Our prince deserves better.

You. I like you.

I have a sinking feeling that it could be Roy, though. I love Roy, but he not long had his LA alt in February...