Season 2 DLC Wishlist (If It Happens)

Deva Ashera

Since I accidentally started a discussion on this with my off hand mention that I believe a DLC Season 2 could happen due to the different level caps in Fire Emblem Warriors and Hyrule Warriors  (which went up to lv255), I decided to make a thread just for it.

Here's my 'possible' wishlist. I'm going to go off of the technical season 2 of Hyrule Warriors and do another 3 themed packs.

Awakening Pack 2: Adult Tiki (new moveset), Gaius (new thief or clone of a sword user), Nowi (Tiki clone)

Classic Pack: Hector (new infantry axe), Cain or Abel (new mounted lance or Xander clone), Alm (new moveset or mirrored sword clone)

Fate Pack 2: Arthur (Lissa or Hector moveset), Setsuna (another archer, I know), Rinkah (new moveset or Hector clone)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we're going by what I would want:

SD: Jagen, Merric, and...uh...not sure about that one.

Awakening: Cherche (only if not a clone), Morgan (not going to happen, but a man can dream), and I want to say Adult Tiki, but we already have young Tiki.

Fates: No one. Sigh, if I must. Arthur (cause he's fun), Felicia or Jakob, Gunter. 

No more Awakening, Fates, or SD. Bring in characters from other games.

Tellius Pack: Ike (unique), Elincia (unique), Micaiah (Linde clone), with Ike able to choose PoR or RD as his costume, with RD being the default since it's been the most used one as of late and it's the most recent one for him anyway. History mode map would be the Guidance Tower map where Ike fought the Black Knight in RD. The BK appears as a boss, but is not playable (I'd love for him to be, but that's a lot of swords and I'd like to stick to three characters like the other packs have).

Magvel Pack: Ephraim (unique), Eirika (Marth clone), Seth (Xander clone). I'm not sure what the history mode map would be since I've not completely played through Sacred Stones.

Elibe Pack: Hector (unique. Can't see him with Lissa's moveset), Roy (could be either Marth or Chrom/Lucina clone), Lilina (unique). History mode map could be the Dragon's Gate maybe?

Edited by Anacybele

If there's going to be a Season 2 DLC series, I do like to see The Binding Blade Pack, Path of Radiance Pack, Gaiden/Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Pack, and The Sacred Stones Pack. I do like to see that are:

The Binding Blade Pack:

1. Roy
  2. Lilina
  3. Dieck/Deke

Path of Radiance Pack:

1. Ike (along with Radiant Dawn attire)
  2. Elincia
  3. Boyd (we definitely need more Axe users)

Gaiden/Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Pack:

1. Alm
  2. Clive (since we don't have a Lance Mounted Unit)
  3. Faye

The Sacred Stones Pack:

1. Eirika
  2. Ephraim
  3. Ross (we definitely need more Axe users)
Edited by King Marth 64

After putting some thought into it, I'm deciding to dip my toes in as well. Considering we may get characters from Elibe, Magvel, Tellius or the other games in a possible FE-Warriors 2: Electric Boogaloo, I like the idea of more playable characters from SD, Fates and Awakening.

SD: Katarina or Merric (Mages) Draug (Knight) and Camus (Paladin).

Fates: Effie (Knight), Rinkah (Fighter/Savage) and Nyx (Dark Mage).

Awakening: Gaius (Thief), Nowi (Manakete), and Vaike (Fighter).

And as a bonus, Villains and Future Past!

Villains: Gharnef, Validar and Macbeth, plus Darios.

Future Past (Awakening): Sevara and Inigo (Mercenaries), and Gerome (Wyvern Rider)

If we're talking straight wishlist and not predictions and assuming it would stick to the same three games:

SD: Jagen (Lance), Maria (Tome), Nagi (Stone)

Awakening: Maribelle (Tome), Aversa (Tome), Flavia (Axe)

Fates: Shigure (Lance), Mozu (Lance), Jakob (Dagger?)

And if we were to get any bonus extras I'd like to see Micaiah.

Hm... My wishlist I guess:

Another Fates Pack: Subaki (Lance), Arthur (Axe), Gunter (Axe)

Another Awakening Pack: Henry (Tome), Basilio (Axe), Adult Tiki (Stone)

Another SD Pack: Jagen (Lance), Draug (Lance), Merric (Tome)

Let's see here...

Archanea: Camus (Paladin, new lance moveset) Merric (Mage, Linde's moveset) Wolf (Bow Knight , new bow moveset)

Awakening: Severa (Bow Knight, Wolf's moveset), Inigo (Hero, new axe moveset,) Adult Tiki (Manakete, new stone moveset, maybe have her moveset revolve around doing partial transformations unless Corrin is the only dragon who can do that)

Fates: Kaze (Daggers, new weapon type), Silas (Cavalier, Camus' moveset) Felicia (Daggers, original moveset or shared with Kaze)

Others: Alm (Fighter, new sword moveset or Chrom's moveset) Eliwood (Lord, Xander's moveset) Hector (Lord, new axe moveset)

Realistically, we're not getting much in terms of classic characters in a new DLC set, as they're saving that for a sequel. 

Here's what I think after mixing my wants and expectations.

Awakening: Nowi (Tiki Clone), Gaius (Original Sword Moveset), Morgan (Robin Clone)

Fates: Selena (Mounted Bow), Silas (Xander Clone), Azama (Oboro Clone)

SD: Camus (Mounted Lance), Jagen (Frederick Clone), Merric (Linde Clone)

Classic: Alm (Chrom Clone), Hector (Original Axe Moveset), Eliwood (Xander Clone)

Edited by pik3rob

I just want them to stick to the three games.

Awakening: Henry, Basilio, Flavia.

Fates: I'd love Kaze, but I doubt they'd put in new weapons, so...Rinkah, Kaden and Keaton.

SD: You don't understand how difficult it is to cut it down to three characters...Xane, Jeorge and Nyna. I'd love to see Hardin and Camus, or Merric, or Elice, or even Bantu.

If they choose to use other games...

Binding Blade: Roy, Lilina, Wolt.

Blazing Blade: Eliwood, Hector, Ninian.

Echoes: Alm, Silque, Jesse.

PoR: Rhys, Reyson, Leanne.

RD: Micaiah, Tibarn, Naesala. I would say Sothe, but same reasons as Kaze.

SS: Artur, Natasha, Joshua.

Jugdral: Idc, sooo...Finn. He's all I want.

I'd love to see the villains Darios, Gharnef, Validar, and Iago as a free update like Hyrule Warriors OC villains were.

And if Fire Emblem Warriors Season 2 includes other games like Hyrule Warriors Legends DLC (aka Hyrule Warriors Season 2) did, I'd love the following..

PoR/RD: Ike (new moveset), Nephenee (Oboro moveset), Micaiah (Linde moveset)

Sacred Stones: Eirika (Marth or new moveset), Ephraim (Oboro or new moveset), Myrrh (Tiki moveset)

Blazing/Binding: Hector (new moveset), Roy (Marth or new moveset), Eliwood (Xander moveset)

For me, I'd just like if we got Darios and the rest of the Elibe/Valentia lords/MCs.

Elibe/Valentia Expansion + Darios:

-Eliwodd (Sword Cavalry, new moveset (Since Xander is more Dark themed and Eli is more Fire), unique weapon=Durandal [7th ability is Darcoslayer])

-Hector (Axe Armour, new moveset, unique weapon=Armads [7th ability is Darcoslayer])

-Alm (Sword Infantry, new moveset (Or Chrom/Lucina clone), unique weapon=Royal Sword)

-Darios (Sword Infantry, clone of the twins, unique weapon=Rsiyl [7th ability is Beastslayer])

New HM maps:

-Durandal's map for Eli

-Armad's map for Hector

-The battle against Rudolf map for Alm

Darios doesn't get a HM, rather new Story Mode missions ala Cia which leads into FEW2 and how he will be the main protag This is not wishful thinking ;___; which will feture Ike, Roy and Ephraim/Eirika with Jugdral getting the back hand like Lyn and Celica, being exclusive to HM because IS doesn't care.

Edited by Azz

If we're going by the current 3 games then here's what I'd like to see for each:
Fates: Kaze/Jakob, Keaton (Because this game is really lacking in beasts, plus I want to stomp around as a giant wolf) and then Silas as a lance cavalier because we're missing one of those

SD: Camus, Merric and Cain/Abel

Awakening: Gaius, Severa and Inigo

What I really want though are characters from SoV and Blazing Blade

For SoV it'd be: Alm, Berkut and Delthea

And then for Blazing Blade it'd be: Hector, Eliwood and Ninian

Why is everyone expecting a sequel right now? We don't know for sure if there will be one. And I don't think DLC for some other games would mean a sequel isn't happening.

In fact, I heard Nintendo was not satisfied with the sales of FEW, so I actually doubt they'll green light a sequel.

44 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Why is everyone expecting a sequel right now? We don't know for sure if there will be one. And I don't think DLC for some other games would mean a sequel isn't happening.

In fact, I heard Nintendo was not satisfied with the sales of FEW, so I actually doubt they'll green light a sequel.

by that expectation I doubt they would even greenlight more dlc, why pour resources into a game that you deem a failure, only a fraction of the audience buys dlc, this means that an even lower number of people will even look at dlc, this is especially bad on a front loaded game which is basically dead like FEW.

I am also curious about this lack of satisfaction, where did you hear about nintendo not being satisfied with sales?

Why do people seem to think the game was a failure because it didn't break the bank? One should hardly expect it to, and considering how much hate it got, it probably did fairly well.

Though that hate might discourage a sequel. 

Edited by Arthur97

For the games already in the game i would like:

SD:

Camus, Cain, Abel

I just want more horses

Awakening:

Severa, Inigo

Nowi, Gaius or Cherche

Fates

This is my least favorite game but: Kagero, Kaden, Keaton

Most are unlikely but this is just who I want 

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Koei Tecmo said they were happy with its sales. Nintendo has said nothing on whether they were happy or not with the sales. KT also said if they were ever gonna add Ike and Roy to the games, it would be in a sequel.

Crossposting from the previous thread, and expanding:

Shadow Dragon Pack 2:

• Jagen (Mounted, Lance) - Unique moveset
  • Draug (Armored, Lance) - Unique moveset derived from enemy Knights
  • Barst (Infantry, Axe) - Unique moveset derived from enemy Fighters (They aren't the same as Lissa)
  • Costumes and maps based on Mystery of the Emblem, since it's basically Shadow Dragon 2.0

Awakening Pack 2:

• Inigo (Infantry, Sword) - Maybe a unique Mercenary moveset, or maybe just a Chrom/Lucina clone.
  • Severa (Mounted, Bow) - Unique moveset. I love horse archers, and Severa's one of the few Mercenaries who canonically promotes into one.
  • Aversa (Flying, Magic) - Unique moveset. I don't really care much for Aversa as a character, but she's our only choice of flying mage.
  • Inigo and Severa get Laslow and Selena costumes of course. Maps are maybe the former two's join paralogues, and Chapter 25 for Aversa.

Fates Pack 2:

• Kaze (Infantry, Shuriken) - Unique moveset. And thus begins the Shuriken pack.
  • Felicia (Infantry, Shuriken) - Unique moveset.
  • Yukimura (Cavalry, Shuriken) - Unique moveset. Yukimura himself may be bottom-rung popularity, but it would be a damn shame to let the Mechanist class pass without getting a really cool moveset.
  • Not sure what the maps would be. Maybe Conquest 22 for Yukimura's, though.

Fan Favorites Pack:

• Ike (Sword, Infantry) - Unique moveset.
  • Eirika (Sword, Infantry) - Probably another Marth clone.
  • Hector (Axe, Infantry) - Probably a Barst clone.

Honestly, most of what I want from additional DLC, besides maps to use the new content on, is characters with actually-new movesets. Season 1's DLC kinda disappointed me in that regard, with so many clones.

23 minutes ago, Anomalocaris said:

Crossposting from the previous thread, and expanding:

Shadow Dragon Pack 2:

• Jagen (Mounted, Lance) - Unique moveset
  • Draug (Armored, Lance) - Unique moveset derived from enemy Knights
  • Barst (Infantry, Axe) - Unique moveset derived from enemy Fighters (They aren't the same as Lissa)
  • Costumes and maps based on Mystery of the Emblem, since it's basically Shadow Dragon 2.0

Awakening Pack 2:

• Inigo (Infantry, Sword) - Maybe a unique Mercenary moveset, or maybe just a Chrom/Lucina clone.
  • Severa (Mounted, Bow) - Unique moveset. I love horse archers, and Severa's one of the few Mercenaries who canonically promotes into one.
  • Aversa (Flying, Magic) - Unique moveset. I don't really care much for Aversa as a character, but she's our only choice of flying mage.
  • Inigo and Severa get Laslow and Selena costumes of course. Maps are maybe the former two's join paralogues, and Chapter 25 for Aversa.

Fates Pack 2:

• Kaze (Infantry, Shuriken) - Unique moveset. And thus begins the Shuriken pack.
  • Felicia (Infantry, Shuriken) - Unique moveset.
  • Yukimura (Cavalry, Shuriken) - Unique moveset. Yukimura himself may be bottom-rung popularity, but it would be a damn shame to let the Mechanist class pass without getting a really cool moveset.
  • Not sure what the maps would be. Maybe Conquest 22 for Yukimura's, though.

Fan Favorites Pack:

• Ike (Sword, Infantry) - Unique moveset.
  • Eirika (Sword, Infantry) - Probably another Marth clone.
  • Hector (Axe, Infantry) - Probably a Barst clone.

Honestly, most of what I want from additional DLC, besides maps to use the new content on, is characters with actually-new movesets. Season 1's DLC kinda disappointed me in that regard, with so many clones.

The Fan Favorite pack is probably not happening, but even then, you may want to replace Eirika with Ephraim for the full triangle.

6 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

The Fan Favorite pack is probably not happening, but even then, you may want to replace Eirika with Ephraim for the full triangle.

With how strong waifu culture is in this franchise, I figured less people would buy it if it were a total sausage fest. Not that that stopped me from using three guys for the Shadow Dragon 2 pack.

On the assumption they just do another round of Awakening, Fates, SD and they stick with 4 new characters (sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

Awakening: Donnel (new lance,  with a moveset emphasizing inexperience and sillier maneuvers), Virion (bow knight), Walhart (Fred clone)
Fates: Arthur (new axe, using the current NPC axe set we have),  Selena (bow knight, same as virion),  Subaki (peg clone)
SD: Camus (mounted lance),  Ogma (an axe and just doubling up with Arthur's moveset, you could have a silly Navarre/Ogma support where the former razzes the latter over the waepon triangle), Nyna (Linde clone)

Elect me as game designer and i will give yo ua dlc without a single sword

A list of who I'd want; the first three of each game are the priority choices, the rest are other pasta-bilities in case my main choices won't do.

SD

• Hardin: Either lance cav or Emperor.
  • Wolf: Probably the most unique bow user proposed.
  • Sheena: My personal favorite armor knight from SD.
  • Whitewings: I just want Thwomptria, dammit.
  • Xane: I just want to see how they'd implement such a character.
  • Camus: In case Hardin won't do.

Awakening

• Panne: Just give us some beastkin already.
  • Walhart: And an actually decent villain that isn't just some scheming coward.
  • Nowi/Nah: Also another manakete, though I have a preference for the latter.
  • Donnel: Screw the memes, I would just like to see if they'd give villagers a unique moveset or have them copy 'Boro.
  • Inigo/Severa: One of these two as a bow knight just in case Wolf won't do.
  • Adult Tiki: Because I like this version of Tiki better.

Fates

• Arthur: I can't believe so many others would like him to be in this as a proper infantry axe user.
  • Beastkin: I have a preference for garbage daughter Velouria, but I'll take any of them to help round out the new beastfolk cast.
  • Ninja: I don't care if they're given swords, I'd just like to see this class in the game; could be any of them, tbh.
  • Smolzu: I actually would prefer her over Donnel, mostly because she doesn't have stupid memes attached to her.
  • Charlottesville: In case Arthur won't do and KT feels that urge to insert yet another busty character.
  • Flora: Just throw this poor woman a bone.

Genealogy Pack:

• Seliph (Unique)

• Julia (Unique)

• Altena (Hinoka Clone?)
  • Brian (Unique)

• Ares (Xander Clone)
  • Brigid (Takumi/Sakura Clone)

Sacred Pack:

• Eirika (Lucina/Marth Clone)
  • Ephraim (Unique)
  • Tana (Cordelia Clone?)
  • Innes (Unique)