Season 2 DLC Wishlist (If It Happens)

Deva Ashera

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

They've kept it up with the DLC supporting Fates so hard.

It only seems that way because of the amount of Fates characters in the game. They make up the bulk of the roster due to each version seemingly counted as it's own game, which makes sense considering both games have a full roster of characters on their own.

2 minutes ago, Deva Ashera said:

It only seems that way because of the amount of Fates characters in the game. They make up the bulk of the roster due to each version seemingly counted as it's own game, which makes sense considering both games have a full roster of characters on their own.

Awakening didn't get a single support last round. 

7 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

Awakening didn't get a single support last round. 

This is true, and it sucked. I hope this incoming DLC pack does better, though it'll be Awakening characters supporting other Awakening characters. 

3 hours ago, dmurr said:

This is true, and it sucked. I hope this incoming DLC pack does better, though it'll be Awakening characters supporting other Awakening characters. 

Or worse, Awakening characters supporting with Fates characters. Though we do at least have proof that Owain supports with Navarre.

35 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Or worse, Awakening characters supporting with Fates characters. Though we do at least have proof that Owain supports with Navarre.

To be honest, I really wanted Azura to support with Olivia, so I'm stoked about that one. I'd also find it odd if Owain didn't support Leo and/or Niles. Camilla supporting with Tharja would also be really interesting.

Soooo I don't really have opposition to the new characters supporting Fates characters. That said, I also hope Owain supports Chrom and Lucina. Really any of the new characters supporting Lucina would make me happy. I'm still bummed she didn't get a support with Oboro, seemed so obvious.

1 hour ago, dmurr said:

To be honest, I really wanted Azura to support with Olivia, so I'm stoked about that one. I'd also find it odd if Owain didn't support Leo and/or Niles. Camilla supporting with Tharja would also be really interesting.

Soooo I don't really have opposition to the new characters supporting Fates characters. That said, I also hope Owain supports Chrom and Lucina. Really any of the new characters supporting Lucina would make me happy. I'm still bummed she didn't get a support with Oboro, seemed so obvious.

Yeah, the best we got was their dual warrior quotes. Even in the base game she didn't have one with Lyn.

Also, no Cordelia and Minerva support? Come on!

5 hours ago, Charmeleonbrah said:

Kagero.  She would fit right in with the pervy DLC trend.  Alternate costume for her should be a cherry-red bodysuit.

I always did think she reminded me a little bit too much of Taki from Soul Cal.

I'm pretty sure this is why people also cast their votes in for Charlotte.  And tbh, Charlotte would probably be my second favorite Nohrian to feature in this game.  Or outright favorite if she plays better than Leo.

Though I also noticed that the only DLC character to get an alt costume is Azura, and her's is mostly just a palette swap anyway.  'Boro, Niles, Navarre, Minerva, Linde, Tharja, Olivia, and Owain never got alternate costumes.

On 3/23/2018 at 9:57 AM, Arthur97 said:

Also, no Cordelia and Minerva support? Come on!

I found it so bizarre that out of all the pegasus knights Minerva could have a convo with, they opted for Hinoka the Hedgehog... the one pega pony who doesn't come from her world.

I'm not one to complain about the Fates favoritism, but... I mean that's just annoying.  In more ways than one too, because Hinoka's English voice in this game is awful.  Which is also bizarre because the same actress does Minerva's voice, and that voice isn't nearly as grating.

This is really fun to think about. I would pass over Fates in Season 2, just where they already have about all they need, especially if Inigo, Severa and Owain were given costumes to look like their fates appearances. 

Shadow Dragon: Costumes for Celica and Anna.

Camus: Paladin, Sable Knight - A lance cavalier. Obvious choice.

Awakening - Costumes for Inigo, Severa and Owain as Laslow, Selena and Odin.

Panne: Taguel, Taguel Survivor - Another Stone user. I think it would be cool if her dodge was the weird ball that she uses to transform in Awakening, and then her running animation was transformed and she was really fast like a mounted unit. I think I'd rather her moveset have her transform rather than waiting for her awakening like Tiki, because Panne doesn't seem the type to hop around throwing her beast stone at people the way Tiki does.
Inigo: Mercenary, Hero - Axe using variant. Axes are from the hero, but they did it with Sakura and Elise. The game already has Olivia, Owain and Xander, so I can't see why not to add him.
Severa: Bow Knight, Star Knight - A bow cavalier. With Cordelia, Owain, Inigo and Camilla in, it'd be really weird not to have her.

The Blazing Sword: 

Hector: Lord, Great Lord - An armor unit and an axe unit. He's what we need. And Lyn probably misses fighting with him all the time.
Matthew: Thief, Assassin - I'd like a dagger user, but he used swords in his game and the system isn't in this one (not that I think they'd be that hard to implement). But like his own game, his swords could look like daggers, or he could mostly use daggers that are part of his costume, and only take out his sword for certain moves (kind of the opposite of Lyn and Navarre).
Eliwood: Lord, Knight Lord - Xander Clone. Just so he doesn't feel left out. He seems really easy to add and kind of weird to leave out.
Rath: Nomad, Nomadic Trooper - Severa Clone. Like Eliwood, he'd be easy to slap together and add a little extra variety. Goes good with Lyn. 

Season Pass Bonus: The first season had Lucina in her bride outfit. This one could give Anna and Niles a new moveset that's not a clone of the Hoshidan archers. 

If I'm making a true wishlist, I have to assume at least one unlikely thing is going to happen, so I'm going to pretend Hidden Weapons aren't outside the realm of possibility.  I'm also going to do what most others have and assume they'd be extremely likely to have Awakening and Fates packs.

Awakening Pack:

Gaius - Now that I've seen Olivia's moveset, he seems even more possible.

Nowi - Another stone user and a lazy clone of Tiki, probably

A toss-up.  I could see them going with Cherche, Severa, or Inigo very easily and making them clones.

Fates Pack:

Kaze - Not sure if they'd make hidden weapons a thing or not, but Olivia's base could work with "daggers"

Kaguro - Obviously along the same reasoning as Kaze.

Not sure.  Saizo, if they wanted to go all-ninja, possibly Setsuna or Nina if they wanted to add another archer.

Blazing Blade:

Hector - He'd need a unique set, unless they got super lazy and threw him on a horse.

Eliwood - Based off Xander's set but with some unique twists

Nino - Mage base, obviously

Honestly, I'd be happy with any! I haven't myself played any of the games older than Awakening yet, but I'm sure even if they are ones I'm not familiar with I can learn more about them and grow to like them!

As far as older ones go, I do know of Roy and Ike thanks to Smash, so they would be kinda cool I guess!

Some favourite characters I'd really love to play as might be...

Awakening - Gaius, Aversa

Fates - Charlotte, Soleil, Dwyer, Shigure... ahh,  so many!

Heroes - Alfonse!

Shadows of Valentia - Kliff!

But anyone, I'd be super thankful and hyped! :)

I can definitely see another Awakening pack happening. If so I would expect:

Inigo-they’ve referenced him at least three times already in supports so might as well add him. His mom’s already in so it wouldn’t make sense to exclude him at this point. Could be an axe user as other people have stated here already, or they could make him a partial Olivia clone. Either way is fine with me.

Severa-to complete the Awakening trio, mainly. Plus her mom’s there so why not. She could be a bow knight as that is a class we don’t have yet.

Gaius-so we can have all four gen 1 popularity poll winners. We don’t have a thief moveset either.

Nowi-another manakete. She could be a Tiki clone or have a totally different moveset.

I honestly don’t want any more Fates characters as there are way too many of them in the game. I’ve never played Shadow Dragon so I don’t know who I want from it. As for Echoes, I can see only Alm getting in because Celica is there.

New features

A way to skip Awakening/Warrior specials so it’d be easier to get the “S” rank in missions.

Survival/hold the line type missions-a single character must survive a certain amount of time while strong enemies zerg rush them. 

The option to name non prf weapons. 

The ability for characters to have more than one item in their inventory.

26 minutes ago, Eqstrian819 said:

New features

A way to skip Awakening/Warrior specials so it’d be easier to get the “S” rank in missions.

Survival/hold the line type missions-a single character must survive a certain amount of time while strong enemies zerg rush them. 

The option to name non prf weapons. 

The ability for characters to have more than one item in their inventory.

You can not use the awakening and warrior attacks (I tend to do this when time matters). I really like using Sakura but her warrior attack is just a lot of her standing around posing. I really liked Lyn for having a super fast one. 

I agree it would be cool if they added a few extra mission types, although I'm afraid that hold the line would just result in leaving a bunch of healers around. Or just be very frustrating in  general. But I definitely would enjoy even more variety (I'm pretty happy with what we have now, just more is always welcome).

Naming weapons would be a silly little extra I would love to see included just for fun. A nice allusion to the Fire Emblem games that wouldn't affect gameplay.

I think limiting the inventory actually helps with when you're planning at the start of the mission.

1 hour ago, KymilliaWIN said:

You can not use the awakening and warrior attacks (I tend to do this when time matters). I really like using Sakura but her warrior attack is just a lot of her standing around posing. I really liked Lyn for having a super fast one. 

I agree it would be cool if they added a few extra mission types, although I'm afraid that hold the line would just result in leaving a bunch of healers around. Or just be very frustrating in  general. But I definitely would enjoy even more variety (I'm pretty happy with what we have now, just more is always welcome).

Naming weapons would be a silly little extra I would love to see included just for fun. A nice allusion to the Fire Emblem games that wouldn't affect gameplay.

I think limiting the inventory actually helps with when you're planning at the start of the mission.

True. The reason why I’d like to see a hold the line type of mission is because instead of smashing through enemies you have to strategize and plan on how you’ll survive. Also I was imagining it more as three rounds with increasing difficulty (easy, moderate, hard) with a chance to heal between each one.

I get where you’re coming from with not using warrior and awakening attacks but I do like watching them. They can get a bit repetitive though. If KT doesn’t give us the ability to skip watching them I want them to at least freeze the timer when you activate the attacks. 

I agree that a limited inventory does help with strategy. But I’d like one or two extra slots in case I’m using the bond charm on a healer or a staff user. Or if said staff user doesn’t have the Live to Serve skill and is running low on health. I know you gain the ability to put it on other units via A-rank supports but I’m kinda lazy when it comes to those.

If Inigo gets in and I could nickname his weapon I’d call it the “Virginator 9000” lol.

8 hours ago, Eqstrian819 said:

True. The reason why I’d like to see a hold the line type of mission is because instead of smashing through enemies you have to strategize and plan on how you’ll survive. Also I was imagining it more as three rounds with increasing difficulty (easy, moderate, hard) with a chance to heal between each one.

I get where you’re coming from with not using warrior and awakening attacks but I do like watching them. They can get a bit repetitive though. If KT doesn’t give us the ability to skip watching them I want them to at least freeze the timer when you activate the attacks. 

I agree that a limited inventory does help with strategy. But I’d like one or two extra slots in case I’m using the bond charm on a healer or a staff user. Or if said staff user doesn’t have the Live to Serve skill and is running low on health. I know you gain the ability to put it on other units via A-rank supports but I’m kinda lazy when it comes to those.

If Inigo gets in and I could nickname his weapon I’d call it the “Virginator 9000” lol.

I definitely like the idea of it I'm just afraid of how it would be implemented. But I have a feeling this is something you have a better idea of and I'm just struggling to interpret it properly.

I would definitely like them to pause the timer. Like I mentioend, Lyn's is super short, but then there's Sakura; whose warrior attack could be super short but they made it super long. So yeah, pausing the timer would be nice, especially since everything does slow down anyway.

The bond charm honestly could have had its own slot. I think part of the interest for me is that earlier in the game you have to choose between healing yourself or your allies, and once Lianna has purchased Live to Serve, anyone else can get it. 

That seems like a name Owain would give Inigo's weapon. 

Something I didn't mention earlier, but I would actually like to see some new maps. After all these History Battles, it'd be nice to have some fresh battlefields in the mix!

Edited by KymilliaWIN

• 3 weeks later...

Innes, I don't care anything else, not even if he is "another archer clone". I don't care. I only want him and that's all, specially because I only have Takumi and Sakura as my archers, since I hasn't got Anna yet.

2 hours ago, SlipperySlippy said:

Did the game sell enough for a sequel? Because I'd still like a sequel.

No one has any clue.

Koei Techmo said they're satisfied with sales, but that's pretty much the closest thing to an indication of a sequel we've got and it's not a particularly strong one.  Nintendo may or may not have issued a statement about how they felt about the game's performance, but if they did I don't remember it being a good indicator either.

I dunno what I'd want tbh. Perhaps Severa and Inigo, since they would be from Awakening but technically Fates too. So it could be a "Time Travelers" expansion pack. Inigo can be an axe user since he can promote to a Hero, but his Strong I could be a dance like his mama's. Then of course, Adult Tiki. She'd technically be a Time Traveler too, giving another user of the dragon stone and a different type of Tiki to use.

Adult Tiki wouldn't gain additional stats during Awakening like Young Tiki and her way of playing would be very different. She'd have a unique human form moveset, but same moveset as Young Tiki during her Awakening. Combo I = same, except Adult Tiki's is less effective (1 Special Bar = 10% Awakening Guage)

Movement would still be 6, stats would be...
HP: 999
Str: 75
Mag: 118
Skl: 141
Spd: 85
Luk: 110
Def: 123
Res: 123

Skill: Boosts all stats by +1, INCLUDING movement if Awakening Gauge if full. So really the draw is the slightly faster movement.

On 4/16/2018 at 11:55 PM, SlipperySlippy said:

I stopped following this game after some travesty design and ideology flaws I just couldn't get on board with.

Did the game sell enough for a sequel? Because I'd still like a sequel.

Care to elaborate what those flaws were? Just curious.

On 4/20/2018 at 5:28 PM, Lil Puddin said:

Care to elaborate what those flaws were? Just curious.

One of the more notable flaws that he may be referring to was their comments on Ike and Roy's exclusion being their decision to basically ransoming them to the fanbase "If you ever want to see your favorites in warriors this game will sell very well"

Roster complaints are also one of the things which he may be referring to (a complaint that I feel is legitimate as even shadow dragon was screwed in the roster department and fates was unable to reach its full potential due to the decisions that were made, really only awakening made it out of this mess OK as it had pretty much all of its noteworthy characters and didn't have any obvious character exclusions which are worthy of complaints outside of make my waifu/husbando playable)

• 4 weeks later...

Now If I had the choice to personally pick a small handful of my personal favorite characters that I would like to see in warriors would be:

FE: Radiant Dawn:     Ike, Micaiah, Nephenee(Knight class), Black Knight(since there is no real knight class characters to play from)  

FE: Fates:  Gunter,(possible Fredrick clone with some unique different moves) and Elffie(knight class)

FE: Awakening:  Maybe Walhart(I think it would a interesting idea), Gaius(unique moveset), especially after seeing how they made Olivia's awesome moveset.

FE: Sacred Stones: Eirika, and Emphraim