Special Heroes Coming! Spring Festival Vol. 2 - From March 22nd! (Now with VIDEO: Sharena, Alfonse, Catria, Kagero)

Coolmanio

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one on the right looks like M!corrincorn's hair to me.

so the one on the left would be elise.

this is quite honestly the most awkward silhouette I've ever seen.

Edit: also, lance user.

Edited by thecrimsonflash

Definitely another spring banner. If those aren't bunny ears, I'll be super surprised. 

I'm not sure who these two are. But it kind of looks like the one on the right has a substantial ponytail. Maybe Felicia? Or Anna. I suppose Olivia and Tiki also fit that category. 

4 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Definitely another spring banner. If those aren't bunny ears, I'll be super surprised. 

I'm not sure who these two are. But it kind of looks like the one on the right has a substantial ponytail. Maybe Felicia? Or Anna. I suppose Olivia and Tiki also fit that category. 

Huh Felicia might make some sense actually. They could do something about her clumsiness with easter eggs.

can't figure out if left person has a staff or lance though.

Hmm, the right person is holding an egg. I hope one of the new seasonal units is a dagger unit since it would be a missed opportunity to have someone chuck eggs at people. Soon, we'll be able to have a food fight dagger team. :p

Wow, I have no idea who these could be, unless it's Panne and Yarne, given those droopy ear things. They would fit for this though, since they're rabbits.

I don't think either one is Serra, I don't see her pigtails. And we just had an Elibe seasonal banner anyway. I think this should be Archanea or Tellius.

Are we sure there's not three units here because the one on the left is just completely incomprehensible with the apparent location of that arm relative to what seems to be the entire lower body 

The silhouette on the right initially looked like Lute to me, because of the front hair, but now I'm thinking Felicia if the ponytail really belongs to that silhouette. The left, I'm pretty sure is male. The outfit makes me think Reinhardt, but what little we can see of the hair makes me think "can't be him". Maybe Marth, but I can't tell if that's Marth's hair or not. It had better not be fucking Leo. 

Edited by Sunwoo

7 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Huh Felicia might make some sense actually. They could do something about her clumsiness with easter eggs.

can't figure out if left person has a staff or lance though.

The more I think about it, I think Felicia is my best guess. I highly doubt it's Lyn since she just got a seasonal, and her ponytail isn't so thick. Granted, they could slap any girl's hair in a ponytail just to throw us off. After skimming through character portraits, it might be possible that the one on the left is Linde. Part of me hopes that the person on the left is a staff user because I'm not sure I can handle another carrot lance. XD 

I'll be very disappointed if this is yet more Nohr seasonals after we already got a ton of them and other 3DS ones. Give them a fucking rest already! Unless it's more Hoshidans.

RIP my dreams of having the little dragons in bunny suits (the big, pink ones that can be seen on children at times). 

It's hard to tell who are there. The one on the left looks like Ephraim from the pose and the cape but there's no way it is him after L!Ephraim being released. The one on the right is super hard, it can be Felicia based on the hair but I don't know. I wonder if IS will re-run the old spring banner at the same time they release this one.

EDIT: Wait, that's not a lancer. Whoever is on the left is wielding an axe. The strange form in the middle makes it look like the guy on the left is swinging a huge axe. Then....I have no clue who is in that suit.

Edited by Alexmender

Hmm...I'm wondering now if the person on the right is Oboro. She has a ponytail that would match this enough, I think. I still would rather have Archanea or Tellius in this, but if it's Oboro and that means Ryoma and Hinoka are there too, I'm all for it.

Still stumped on the left guy though.

Edited by Anacybele

It looks like the one on the left is wielding a giant scythe (scary) while the other one looks to be holding an egg, most likely a red tome, maybe. As for who it could be, no idea. But, it looks like it’s Delthea on the left, and then Tailtiu on the right. I’m probably really wrong, but who knows