Radiant Dawn Challenge Run

I want to do a challenge run of RD using the worst 10 units in the game for the endgame. So, which 10 units are considered to be the worst in the game?

My one request would be that there is at least 2 from each team (DB, Royal Knights, Greil Mercs.) so I'm not bored at any point during the game not training anyone. Other than that, go ahead and choose the worst units in the game.

(I'll most likely be bringing Leonardo along though, as I bring him every playthrough).

43 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Use Vika, Meg, Fiona, Ilyana, Heather, Lucia, Lyre, Mist, and Gareth, Nealuchi.

oh come on...Lucia isn't THAT bad

Edited by Shoblongoo

2 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I know, but she comes back near the end of the game underleveled. Plus I want have one of my favs in the challenge run.

...I mean thats still a brutally awful team to take the endgame, if you really want to make it a challenge. but:

-Lucia
+Kyza

If you're really looking to use the worst of the worst.

The bottom 10 has to include Astrid.

Honestly what I'd do is just take a tier list (doesn't really matter which), and whenever you get unit choice, choose only the lowest-tiered units. That should keep things interesting regardless of what path you're currently on. And interestingly some of the toughest maps in the game (DB part 3, for instance) don't get any tougher as you get full deployment for those anyway, though of course your exp distribution going into those maps may be different from normal.

Hmm, I'm a little confused about the actual implementation of this, since availability is a thing (and well, forced units and actually completing the game), as in, are you still going to be using the other characters? To be honest Endgame isn't(?) that bad possibly, but I was thinking about the impact on certain chapters, mostly Part 2 and the DB chapters in Part 3 or so.

While it's only slightly related, another might be how you split up the characters in Part 4.