What's your favorite Pokemon?

Inferno lizard

On 3/25/2018 at 6:10 AM, Magical CC said:

Lilligant....dont ask why.

You don't need to. It's so adorable. 8D

It's one of my three favorite Pokemon; the other two are Metagross (strong "supercomputer" Pokemon ftw) and Flygon (I really like its design). I can't choose one among them.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Throh, when I played my second pokemon game which was white. I caught it intending to use it only as a Pokémon to be Lenora with. It just kept crushing things until it leveled up so much that it caused me to think samurott was trash because it wasn't as good as the throh I had. I get why it's not competitively viable, but it goes unnoticed by people who also just want to play Pokémon for fun...sorry for rambling

I can’t believe this one hasn’t been picked yet...

I would want a talking Meowth; just like the one from the anime. Unfortunately, he traded away his ability to use PayDay so he could talk. Also in his favor is the fact that he’s the only Pokémon I know of that can play guitar (even though he doesn’t have opposable thumbs).

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't even see the Pokemon sub-forum until just now so I want to contribute as well haha.

My favorite Pokemon can't be just one, so let me list my top 3.

1. Starmie - My favorite water type. Idk why, I just *really* like Starmie a lot.

2. Persian - My favorite normal type. I just love how Persian looks, especially in Colosseum/XD. It's so chill. (I really don't like its Alolan form, however)

3.Vileplume - My favorite grass+poison type. Another one where I just really like how it looks. I also use it in almost every game whenever possible.

Oddish, I love the whole line. Honestly I can't really remember why I designated it my choice "partner,"  think I just used an Oddish for funsies in FireRed, and decided to try for Bellossom when I picked up Emerald. I just got super attached. I don't even like picking grass starters just because I know I'll have an Vileplume/Bellossom at some point.

Though.... I AM STILL SALTY THE POKÉMON BASED ON HULA DANCERS WAS MISSING FROM THE HAWAIIAN REGION. HOW TF DID YOU MISS THAT GAMEFREAK.

Edited by Altrosa

23 hours ago, Altrosa said:

Though.... I AM STILL SALTY THE POKÉMON BASED ON HULA DANCERS WAS MISSING FROM THE HAWAIIAN REGION. HOW TF DID YOU MISS THAT GAMEFREAK.

OMG, same here! I really really like Bellossom and was really shocked not to see it in Alola. Like yeah, wtf GameFreak, how could you not put the hula dancer Pokemon in the Hawaii region?!

7 hours ago, Anacybele said:

OMG, same here! I really really like Bellossom and was really shocked not to see it in Alola. Like yeah, wtf GameFreak, how could you not put the hula dancer Pokemon in the Hawaii region?!

image.jpeg.5f91f61a7c903e07f1d90d21ebfe1044.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That's not what I or Altrosa meant.

You mean just Bellosom then? Because that Oricorio is clearly based on Hula dancers.

13 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

You mean just Bellosom then? Because that Oricorio is clearly based on Hula dancers.

Duh, of course I meant just Bellossom. Oricorio is already in Alola, obviously.

Lol, Bellossom isn't my fav because she's a hula dancer inspired Pokémon, I just find it baffling the Oddish line, who includes said hula dancer Pokémon, is missing from a region based on Hawaii.

There is even a Bellossom standee in the Heahea Tourist Bureau, yet, no way to catch one in the wild! Missed opportunity!

16 hours ago, Altrosa said:

There is even a Bellossom standee in the Heahea Tourist Bureau, yet, no way to catch one in the wild! Missed opportunity!

Yeah, that's a good point too, I forgot about that.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Definitely Dratini!

Although I am reminded of what I called my Z-team (before Pokemon Z failed to show up) with one poke from each generation at the time, and they were my favorites lines of each gen, baring Togekiss (who I disqualified due to the question of whether his line should take the 2nd or 4th gen slot) and legends. I have listed the team by my favorite poke of each line:

Dratini, Tyranitar, Gardevoir, Rotom, Larvesta, and Honedge

My favorite is Incineroar. Big buff dark-type kitty! :D: My other favorites include Spiritomb, Drapion, Porygon, Luxray, Houndoom, Malamar, Weavile, Giratina, and Zeraora. I love dark, ghost, and psychic types in general, and all the cat pokemon.