New Rumor: TMS: Definitive Edition could be coming to the Switch.

Mobile links suck. :P:

I'll wait until something more definite comes out (pun intended).  But if this is true, I'll be happy.  More people need to play this game, rather than snub it for its aesthetic!

Yeah, that's gotta be fake. Pokemon Chemical/Nuclear? Fire Emblem Mutiny? Zelda: A Link Across Islands? Wtf kind of titles are those? I'd also expect Skyward Sword HD before Spirit Tracks HD.

And as people pointed out, two years of games leaked is just way too much and too unbelievable.

Hmm, that's an interesting list.

I'd see it half-skeptical. Perhaps this is just due to past experience, but sometimes, what better way to hide the truth than within a bunch of lies? Who knows, the list itself first needs to be confirmed real to see if they are placing red herrings among the bounty...

*Sees F-Zero on list*

It's fake guys! Nintendo doesn't care for F-Zero because it's a dead series because Kenshiro gave it the hundred fist crack of the north star.

If any unconfirmed thing on here ends up being true, I will post a video of myself being a loser towards my waifus.

While I sincerely hope that this list is at least largely true (since I see quite a few things I'd enjoy), I would take this with a grain of salt. As people said, its quite a lot of games, and some of those titles don't quite seem right, Pokemon Chemical/Nuclear in particular. Feels a little bit, mm, edgy(?) for main series Pokemon game titles. Then again, I can believe a decent number of the games given would have a decent chance of coming out (like the Mii Sports Switch and the 4th gen Pokemon remakes), and there's always such a thing as placeholder titles for some of the funkier ones. Perhaps this is real, or perhaps the creator just got lucky with some of their guesses.

Guest Dreamyboi

Hoping it's fake because Fire Emblem Mutiny, while a fresh idea, doesn't sound like one I'd be on board with.

I've had enough "Yar Har Ho".

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure 2

what even is this

Nekopara

WHAT EVEN IS THIS "LEAK" (edit: okay i just didnt know about this one but it still looks fake as heck)

Edited by Emerson

I honestly don't know about some of the stuff on this list. We've heard about FE Mutiny but I doubt that. Stuff like FFXV is also doubtful cause the devs have confirmed it's not on switch although that was back in October or so. A link across islands has me thinking of a crossover between a link between worlds and wind waker and that's timeline braking. Spirit Tracks hd I feel is unlikely but if true then please have actual controls lol. XENOBLADE WARRRIORS?!?! As much as I want this it has to be fake. Plus us getting anything Earthbound? Yeah very unlikely.

By the way, I edited the title. Until it's proven to be an actual leak, I would consider this a rumour at best. Yes, it is possible to hack the Switch, but AFAIK, very very few people can do that.

In any case, personally speaking, the list looks like every other fake leak/rumour that there's ever been. You've got the confirmed titles for good measure, then a bunch of semi-confirmed or educated guesses to make it seem reasonable. After that, you have the curve balls to make the list look exciting. Unfortunately, the list falls prey to the terrible subtitle syndrome.

For what it's worth, I would not be surprised if TMS#FE jumps ship to the Switch, but it sure as heck has nothing to do with this shaky list.

Although it would be really nice if Tokyo Mirage Sessions actually come to the Switch. TMS is the only reason why I'm getting a Wii U with its lack of appealing entries, and if the above comes true, that means I can ditch the Wii U altogether from my backlog.

Edited by henrymidfields

On one hand I would like this to be true since Spyro Trilogy ur mer gerd and Spirit Tracks is a guilty pleasure of mine, but it seems way too good to be true.

FE Mutiny has been proven false, Pokemon Chemical/Nuclear, what? These sound more like rom hacks then pokemon games. CoD, nah man. FF XV, also I doubt it. Also Undertale, as far as we know, Undertale for the Swicth is still very much in development, I doubt its code is on the Switch

And as Vincent said, very few people know how to hack the Switch, and having 2 years worth of games is again, way too good to be true. But I wouldn't mind some of it, like TMS.

why on earth would there be years worth of games in this, with their full titles, across a wide assortment of developers in a switch firmware update

this isn't even getting into some of the titles involved in this, it's outright ridiculous to begin with

This seems a bit too strange to be real. I doubt Final Fantasy XVI is happening soon and on the Nintendo Switch eShop. It looks like someone took a bunch of names they thought sounded cool along with some rumors and put them together to make another rumor.

notice this was posted on February 4th. since then a good amount of these games have been revealed in nintendo directs thus far, i think its legit. 
but some of these names aren't, they're just code names, not 100% official names for when they'll come out. 

Edited by Hyou Vizer

2 hours ago, Hyou Vizer said:

notice this was posted on February 4th. since then a good amount of these games have been revealed in nintendo directs thus far, i think its legit. 
but some of these names aren't, they're just code names, not 100% official names for when they'll come out. 

I am pretty sure the list was edited since it was posted, so you can't use that as proof.

It's not like these forums where it tells you if and when a post has been edited, yet you can still edit posts.

4 hours ago, Hyou Vizer said:

The post itself says that it updates:

Data Mined codes for Nintendo Switch Games that are due in the next 2 years or so. Some are already announced, some are not announced (note that this data mine updates time to time)

The biggest factor in this being fake is the simple fact that no one is talking about it. If Nintendo's pipeline for the entirety of the next two years had actually been leaked, the internet would be ablaze with it.

Me after looking at the datamine: New Phoenix Wright HYYPE!!

Oh, right. This is about TMS. Well, I can only hope more people buy the thing, as it really didn't deserve to flop as badly as it did.

I also hope it results in TMS Heroes representation, if just to confirm my headcanon of the Tempest being caused by TMS!Marth's attempt to save his world. Masked Lucina VS Marth would be such a cool boss fight, am I right?