Character Art

Inactive Account

This sorta goes along with MR's spriting project. If you want, post your character description, and I'll try to draw you a character art in FE style. Or post your own character art here.

If you want me to draw a character, I need:

-eye color

-hair color/style/length

-skin color/markings (if any)

-basic physical description (short/tall etc)

-your character's class/weapon

-basic description of clothes, esp. colors

Just so you know, I won't get these things done too quickly what with a research paper and AP exams coming up, but I'll try.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-eye color - Whatever looks good

-hair color/style/length - red, in a ponytail, kind of like Fir's but a little longer

-skin color/markings (if any) - white, like most FE characters

-basic physical description (short/tall etc) - average height, cool but calm looking (Like Karla's ingame photo)

-your character's class/weapon - Valkyrie, holding a magic tome

-basic description of clothes, esp. colors - A blue cape like Cecilia's, White boots about halfway to knee height, a short-sleeved queen's (don't know now else to describe that) dress that ends a little above the elbows on the arms and about halfway between the knees and waist. This will be mostly red, some white and some of whatever else you think looks good.

And if you draw it and something doesn't look good, feel free to change it around.

-eye color: Blue

-hair color/style/length Brunette, short and straight

-skin color/markings (if any) I'm white... duh

-basic physical description (short/tall etc) I'm like... 5'5?

-your character's class/weapon Sniper, give me a longbow

-basic description of clothes, esp. colors grey pants, blue shirt, grey overcoat

-eye color: Blue

-hair color/style/length: black/spiked somewhat (like ike's is fine, if not... meh)/uhhhh, i guess the length of Ike or Sothe's hair (around there)

-skin color/markings (if any): just white

-basic physical description (short/tall etc): I'm 6"4'... no i mean seriously, i'm 6"4', oh! and make me buff if possible :)

-your character's class/weapon: Lord, and my special weapon we lords have I named "Kleever" (i made it up :D)

-basic description of clothes: blue pants, red shirt (if 2nd color possible, make it yellow), and if i have a cape or something like that i want it dark blue (if not possible, then green), shoes are black, sword is gold

and a large coke to go

eye color: Back

hair color/style/length: Afro, Black, Ehhh

skin color/markings: Brown

basic physical description: Like around 5'8"

your character's class/weapon: Wyvern Lord, Lance

basic description of clothes, esp. colors: Light Green armor

It took me forever to steal that background. I patched most of it together by cutting up bits of real character art with Potatochop. But there were still areas I couldn't get... so I cheated. Luvs the healing brush in that program. If you want a copy to mess with I can post it.

just some made up name for my special sword. You know like Rapier, Mani Katti, Wolf Beil, Reginleif, Ragnell.... mine is Kleever

• 2 weeks later...