Best April Fools jokes you played or had played on you?

Dragoncat

Played on someone else: I googled for a picture of a broken LCD screen and set it as the desktop wallpaper of the laptop that used to belong to my brother, hid the icons, took a picture of it and posted it on facebook with the caption "Now I really need a new laptop". My mom called me all concerned lol. I told her April Fools.

Played on me: My mom and my brother told me they had brownies, and I open the bowl covered with a paper towel and find a bunch of Es colored brown. Brown Es. I also played this one on coworkers when I had a job.

2 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

I once told my friend that Uwe Boll was going to direct the FNAF movie

I don't know who Uwe Boll is but saying there's going to be a FNAF movie sounds like a good prank in itself lol.

Just now, Dragoncat said:

I don't know who Uwe Boll is but saying there's going to be a FNAF movie sounds like a good prank in itself lol.

Uwe Boll is a German film director notorious for making a large number of awful movies based on video games.

3 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Uwe Boll is a German film director notorious for making a large number of awful movies based on video games.

I see. Did he make the Mario one? I heard it's horrible.

Last year, i tricked my friend into thinking that there was a Nintendo Direct coming by retweeting the actual April 1st Direct that aired in 2015. He was especially mad because i did it two days before April Fool's Day.

FsFw8D4.png?2

4STkShZ.png?2

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Last year, i tricked my friend into thinking that there was a Nintendo Direct coming by retweeting the actual April 1st Direct that aired in 2015. He was especially mad because i did it two days before April Fool's Day.

FsFw8D4.png?2

4STkShZ.png?2

Lol you got him good!

Failed April Fools joke: Me and my brother edited the startup sound on our parents laptop to include a burp noise at the end of it and told my mom to check facebook because of something interesting and she went "It's probably a trick from you two" BUT my brother, first thing he said when he woke up, was "is it April Fools Day?" 

Damn!

Edited by Dragoncat

A friend of mine managed once to fool me when he said he was selling drugs. You can guess his parents weren't too much pleased.  (Funny because he is kinda crazy enough for people to believe it).

I've considered telling my mom I'm pregnant as a joke lol. One year I was going to but...let's just say my female cycle timing would make it obvious that I wasn't.

I love how Deviant Art has a different one every year.

I switch the coffee, tea and sugar pots around every year, but it never works. My mum has never fallen for it once.

I once managed to make my friend believe that England's flag was actually Wales', Scotland's was England's, Wales' was Northern Ireland's and Northern Ireland's was Scotland's. She didn't pay much attention in Geography and was so embarrassed when we had a trivia quiz and those flags came up, bless her. This was about...secondary school, so a few years ago now.

I've been dying to try out better pranks on my mum, but she'll kill me, hahah.