ZeManaphy's Portfolio

ZeManaphy

As someone who wants be an inspiring illustrator, I decided that it might be a good idea to post some of my work to get more "involved", so here:  ( I'll be uploading more as time passes. )  

#1: This is a self portrait illustration utilizing watercolor and charcoal. The beard, mustache, and shadows are made of charcoal, everything else is water color. A particular note is the white, it is the paper, rather than white paint, which is a technique called " painting around the white. " It helps create a sparkle, and the stripes were painted cleanly via masking tape. 

#2: The second one focuses on the idea of perspective and the idea how people " worship " pop media as gods. The statue is in fact based on Katy Peary, while the background is set in a church to create a religious " effect ".

#3: The third one focuses on perspective again, this time focusing on me wearing a Punjab,  with the background being a room from my house.

IMG_1423.JPG

IMG_1414.JPG

IMG_1413.JPG