Inquiry regarding the Special Edition Artbook

Mox

Hello guys, 

To any of you that have the special edition artbook - are there any concept art or final art images of the antagonists or enemy units or is it entirely playable characters?  I have a keen interest in the armour for the playable and non-playable characters as well as any concept art for Iago or even for art for the maps.  Would it be worth purchasing a copy from ebay?  

No antagonist art specifically, sorry(no Iago at all), though there is one double page dedicated to generic units of ~20 classes. What's on it is pretty small as a result. Can't say I'm finding any concept art for armor, though there is a little of that for weapons. A few pages are also dedicated to locations, but if memory serves well it's pre-release stuff, so you can find most of it on the internet without too much trouble; and no maps specifically.

It's a neat booklet of good quality overall, there's just not that much unique/unseen stuff in it, so I wouldn't spend money if that's what you're interested in first and foremost.

Edited by Cysx