Opus?

himeki

1 minute ago, r_n said:

They're used to unlock the personal weapons' full power to 720. It's like the scrolls used to go to 240 power

I'm being honest, I genuinely don't know what you mean by scrolls.

Just now, himeki said:

I'm being honest, I genuinely don't know what you mean by scrolls.

the gold items you get for s ranking time distortions and certain other missions. Like the Ladysword Scroll you get for S ranking the final mission on the celica history map allows you to make the badge that upgrades the Ladysword's power from 80 to 240.

34 minutes ago, r_n said:

the gold items you get for s ranking time distortions and certain other missions. Like the Ladysword Scroll you get for S ranking the final mission on the celica history map allows you to make the badge that upgrades the Ladysword's power from 80 to 240.

Oh, I just got the Blessed Lance's scroll. How do I use these?

I recently got my first Opus scroll for Niles. It should be noted that you need to forge the scroll for the personal weapon first, and then I believe unlock its power before you can use the Opus scroll.

1 minute ago, Dr. G said:

I recently got my first Opus scroll for Niles. It should be noted that you need to forge the scroll for the personal weapon first, and then I believe unlock its power before you can use the Opus scroll.

Correct. And to do that, you need to get the badge for Brave Weapons/Rank A

Well hmm... Opus's are like scrolls like somebody said that strengthens a characters personal weapon.

It's basically just material for the Mastery/Sanctuary Crests that you can find in the Boost Crests section in Camp.

So you said you had obtained Azura's Blessed Lance scroll and opus? Well if you have x1 Blessed Lance's Scroll, x10 Solider Helmet, and x20 Solider Waist Guard, you can unlock the Mastery Crest with 5,000 gold. 
This unlocks a skill that was locked, which you can view on the characters weapon, the requirement for unlocking it completely is to kill 10,000 enemies, which Timed Onslaught missions are good for. 

For her Opus, it involves more grinding for the characters materials, as in you need x1 Blessed Lance's Opus, x5 Azura's Pendant, and x10 Azura's Opera Gloves, then 10,000 gold to unlock the Sanctuary Crest. Like it was said above, this is more like an upgrade, which you don't need to kill any enemies for, it strengthens the weapon automatically, adding a glow to the weapon, which is different for each personal character weapon.

(not quoting everyone becayse it would be too much to quote haha)

Ahh, I get it now! Thank you :D 

And @dmurr I have used crests before, I just never really read what they do....and I only really found out what they were last week haha. I'm also incredibly stubborn.

17 hours ago, himeki said:

(not quoting everyone becayse it would be too much to quote haha)

Ahh, I get it now! Thank you :D 

And @dmurr I have used crests before, I just never really read what they do....and I only really found out what they were last week haha. I'm also incredibly stubborn.

Still impressed, haha.