March's Legendary Hero - F!Robin: Fell Vessel, Flying Colorless Dragon (March 29 ~ April 3)

Coolmanio

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm disapointed that that one person in the discord predicted it correctly. I kinda feel like parity among robin's makes them less intersting. Well I guess armor/dragon flying/dragon, but still. 

Why are legendary heroes allowed to be bad guys anyway?

Edited by Reality

Darn it! I hate Legendary banners but I really want Sakunya after not pulling her last time. 

The Spring banner will last a month giving me time to get orbs from a TT or something so I'm not too worried about my 4% pity rate....so here's how my oath of not pulling on Legendary banners comes to an end huh?

Releasing male and female Grima so close to one another was a mistake. This is stupid.

And unfortunately, they're running Halloween Sakura this banner, so I need to pull colorless.

Wow, I rarely say this, but I might actually skip this one!  I'm not really into evil characters, and I  already have everyone else on the banner except Zelgius, who I don't really want that bad. 

Female Robin looks like a neat unit, though.  I may try for her on a future banner with better colourless options.

Okay, I was skeptical but this is fucking cool. Two Grimas is a bit redundant, but one is armored and green while the other is colorless, flying, and legendary. Also, this Grima seems to be faster than the original.

Definitely pulling colorless for her, with R>B>G priority if I'm forced to pull something else. Red is the only color I'm only missing one unit from, but that unit is Zelgius, so.

4 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Can I just say thank Naga for Mist not showing up here? Who’s with me?

Actually no, I've been saving for four fucking weeks for one shot at the one character that is left on my pull list.

How about we "thank naga" that it isn't marth this time?

nothing of interest here. 

Edited by thecrimsonflash

2 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

Actually no, I've been saving for four fucking weeks for one shot at the one character that is left on my pull list.

nothing of interest here. 

You have the miracle banner for your mist

Just going to point out there were twelve other 5-star exclusive blues (Azura, Delthea, Ephraim, Hardin, Hinoka, Linde, Micaiah, Morgan (F), Nephenee, Ninian, Olwen, Tana) still available yet they picked one of the only two that had been used prior to now. Oh well, more Brave Princess Lucina merges isn't the worst thing for me.

As for the rest, Lute and Zelgius are priorities given that I have neither of them. Neko Sakura and Brave Lyn are acceptable choices for the other colorless heroes as I could use one with a better nature (regarding the former) and merges (for the latter). Oh, and I'm cool with a second Grima.

5 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Can I just say thank Naga for Mist not showing up here? Who’s with me?

I actually kinda wanted to see her here since she's also among the ones I don't have, but I understand why they snubbed her for Brave Lyn that reason being, Mist has pretty much nothing interesting to offer. I suppose this means she'll definitely be on the Miracle banner then.

@SilvertheShadow I'm with you. Thank Grima for nuking her off the banner. Already got pity-broken by her twice, don't need that on a Legendary banner of all places...

As for me... Well, I want Red/Colorless. Red because it has VIke (Warding Breath is something I'm sure my dragons could use) and Zelgius/Nowitch (units I desire and don't have, particularly Nowitch), Colorless because I would like any of the units (F!Grima so I can give RES Smoke to M!Morgan because he could really use it, or keep one if I get two, Nyakura because Guard fodder would be nice, Brave Lyn for Swift Sparrow fodder), but Grima is the real prize here for me.
Green would be alright too, since I could get a better Gunnthra or seasonals.
Blue holds no real interest for me, since I already have Fjorm and Lute, and Brave Lucina doesn't interest me.

Prolly gonna pull a bit on this banner, but not too much, unless I get a high pity rate.

Ooo, flying colourless breath. Introdasting. Guess they had to find a way to make more flying dragons somehow.

Although, I actually already have most of the units on the banner. The seasonals and Robin are the only ones I don't have, so I think I'll skip this one, keep saving for bunnies, and try for Robin during a later banner. After the free summon, of course.

20 minutes ago, Reality said:

I'm disapointed that that one person in the discord predicted it correctly. I kinda feel like parity among robin's makes them less intersting. Well I guess armor/dragon flying/dragon, but still. 

Why are legendary heroes allowed to be bad guys anyway?

Er, the playable bad guys in this game are known as "Heroes", too. Sorta late on asking that. :P

Another Grima, this time using F!Robin? Sure, I'll take it. I always liked both Robins and I like that Grima is being included.

However, I am mostly indifferent about the rest of the unit selection which puts a damper on things. The only new desired unit for me would be Zelgius since I already have all the heroes on the bottom row. I could probably use better natures and the merges, but nothing is there to get me hyped.

While I get the complaints of "another Grima", she's a grey flying dragon. It could be literally any character, be it Grima, Lilith, Ringo Starr or Bob the Builder - they're a grey flying dragon so it's something new and therefore something I want.

By colour priority:

1) Grey. New unit type, enough said. Wouldn't be disappointed at either of the others, even though I have them.

2) Blue. Surprised at no Shigure, but I have neither Lute nor Lancina. Neither is a high priority, but this is more a reflection of how I'm even less into red and green.

3) Red. I have a passable Zelgius I barely use, and two Ikes. Nowi is decent but I have Corrin, Camilla and Kagero handling ranged flier duty (and if I get new Robin, one pseudo-ranged).

4) Green. I have neither of the summer units, but neither interest me. Already have perfect Gunnthra.

Anyways, I decided to find the archer she fights in the trailer. He has 23 spd, meaning she has 28 or more spd. She doesn’t double Chrom, who is the Lunatic  version of the stage the same bow user come from. He has 31 spd and neither doubles. This makes me think Grima has a spd stat around 28, making her slightly faster than male Grima