March's Legendary Hero - F!Robin: Fell Vessel, Flying Colorless Dragon (March 29 ~ April 3)

Coolmanio

Don’t care for female Grima but wouldn’t mind getting her. At least she has nice artwork and skill. 

Looks like I’ll be pulling from blue, red and colorless. 

Already have summer Elise but better IVs would be nice. Unfortunately, she’s not my main focus. 

Hopefully my -ATK curse goes away because I don’t want another  -ATK Brave Lucina. Shouldn’t have watched Pheonixmaster getting a -ATK Innes for laughs. Retribution I guess. 

Lute would be nice as well as Zeligus. Even better if I manage to get H! Nowi without -SPD or -ATK. I’d like H! Sakura as well. 

11 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

@Anacybele I do agree that this was really dumb on their part. I feel like they did this to calm the people who were mad that Male Robin was Grima when Female Robin was shown off more often to be Grima. One big problem I have with her is that she is a flyer unit cause she floats....what?

This is the same game where women in a bikini and a dress are considered armor units. 

Maybe she’s a flying unit because Grima is a dragon? That or it’s some other weird reason. 

Edited by Paris

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Does dragonskin negate dragon effective effects?

The wording is explicitly "neutralises 'effective against flying' bonuses", so if it did work against Falchion then it'd be safe to say it's a bug that should be fixed.

EDIT: Unless of course the translators royally butchered the translation.

Edited by Humanoid

Nevermind. Dragonskin negates effective against flying bonuses\

The wording is explicitly "neutralises 'effective against flying' bonuses", so if it did work against Falchion then it'd be safe to say it's a bug that should be fixed.

It was 6AM when I watched trailer. I went back to bed after that

Edited by silveraura25

Huh, if the people she's fighting are from the story maps which someone mentioned, but I don't remember who since the thread is going by really fast, then the archer is from the hard difficulty Branded Knight map since he has 35 HP while the Sheathed Steel archer has 38 HP on hard difficulty and paladin Chrom would be from the lunatic difficulty of Branded King since he has 41 HP instead of 44 HP like on Sheathed Steel. Hard difficulty archer has 35 HP, 34 Atk, 23 Spd, 22 Def, and 11 (+4 Warding Blow 2) Res and lunatic difficulty paladin Chrom has 41 HP, 57 Atk, 31 Spd, 38 Def, and 20 Res.

Assuming she's level 40, then she has 40 HP, 48 total Atk/32 base Atk, >= 28 Spd and < 36 Spd, 30-31 Def, and ?? Res. Her 40 HP was shown, she did 33 damage against the archer who was initiating, so he'd have 15 resistance which is lower than his 22 defense and 28 damage against paladin Chrom's 20 resistance, she can double the archer, but cannot double paladin Chrom, and she took no damage from the archer with the help of Dragonskin meaning she has to have at least 30 defense for Dragonskin's +4 Def/Res to match the archer's 34 attack and her Bonfire added 15 damage to her 28 against paladin Chrom.

If she has 28 speed and 31 defense, then she would have 131 BST giving her around 30 points left for resistance. 40 HP, 32 Atk, 28 Spd, 31 Def, and 30 Res (161 BST) would make her a 1-ranged, flying dragon +Spd, -Atk ToD Jakob or a Faye.

If she has 31 defense and 35 speed instead, putting her under the ability to double Chrom, but being as fast as possible, then she would have 138 BST leaving her with around 23 points left for resistance. 40 HP, 32 Atk, 35 Spd, 31 Def, and 23 Res would make her a colorless, flying +Spd, -Res kid Tiki with a personal dragonstone.

Edited by Kaden

37 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Anyways, I decided to find the archer she fights in the trailer. He has 23 spd, meaning she has 28 or more spd. She doesn’t double Chrom, who is the Lunatic  version of the stage the same bow user come from. He has 31 spd and neither doubles. This makes me think Grima has a spd stat around 28, making her slightly faster than male Grima 

I never thought of doing this, but we can get a good grasp of her stats from this video. Here's what I found assuming she's lv 40 and not getting any external buffs/debuffs:

HP: 40 (We can easily see this)
Atk: 32 (This number is consistent with how much she does to both enemies since the archer initiates and has Warding Blow 2)
Spd: 28-35 (doubles 23 Spd, does not double 31 Spd)
Def: 30/31 (Bonfire adds 15 damage. Robin initiated so Dragonskin's boost wasn't active)
Res: ? (nothing we can use to judge this)

It's worth noting for the Def that Chrom has Chill Def 3, so in theory Robin could be debuffed there, but I doubt it.

EDIT: AND I WAS JUST BARELY BEATEN.

Edited by Florete

1 hour ago, Poimagic said:

@mampfoid Guess the legendary banner may or may not be as skippable as we wanted it to be

Not so easy. Flying unit, new weapon type, much better art than her male counterpart, new A-Skill (better Iote's shield) and C-Skill (RES-Smoke @Zeo). 

Also in the grey pool: Sakura (I like & miss her, but don't need her) and Lyn (very good fodder). Green would be backup, since I miss both seasonals (but don't need) and my Gunnthrá is -SPD. Tough, especially since the 4* banner starts exactly one after this banner ends. 

What I'm missing: I really thought she would get a new type of assist and the weapon is nothing really new but the color. 

@Florete remember she attacks the lower of DEF and RES of the Archer. 

Edited by mampfoid

10 minutes ago, Florete said:

It's worth noting for the Def that Chrom has Chill Def 3, so in theory Robin could be debuffed there, but I doubt it.

Oh, that would throw off her estimated defense... Assuming he's still alive on the hard difficulty map and she has the highest defense, then against the archer, she'd have at least 35 defense since paladin Chrom has Chill Def 2 (-5 Def) on hard difficulty and she needs 34 defense with Dragonskin to take 0 damage from the archer. Against paladin Chrom on lunatic difficulty, she would have at least 37 defense since paladin Chrom has Chill Def 3 (-7 Def) so that she can get 15 damage from Bonfire.

If she was affected by Chill Def and has 28 speed, then GF!Robin has 40 HP, 32 Atk, 28 Spd, and 37 Def leaving her with around 24 Res. If she has 35 speed, then she would have around 17 resistance.

Edited by Kaden

Is dragon skin lock to specific units for inheritance, because the video did not specify? Otherwise it will be a strong skill for EP flying units.

I find it weird/funny that in FE world, levitation is good enough to be considered a flying unit.

33 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Does dragonskin negate dragon effective effects?

You can see Chrom's damage number glowing green in the trailer.

6 minutes ago, Rezanator said:

Is dragon skin lock to specific units for inheritance, because the video did not specify? Otherwise it will be a strong skill for EP flying units.

I find it weird/funny that in FE world, levitation is good enough to be considered a flying unit.

Dragonskin is almost guaranteed to be uninheritable.

Edited by Ice Dragon

7 minutes ago, Rezanator said:

I think it might be. Dunno. Well see tomorrow, but usually it's weapon, special and b skills that are exclusive

Pokemon ability levitation

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

I woke up at 6 AM to watch the trailer then went back to bed. My memory is fuzzy

Edited by silveraura25

Looks like the "Shield Skills" just got powercreeped. Personally I'd been hoping Dragon Skin would act as a "Neutralizes effectiveness against dragon bonuses" but oh well.

I'm definitely pulling for the new Grima. I wonder what her stats will be like though.

9 minutes ago, Rezanator said:

I would assume it is not grima locked unless solar brace was locked to ephriam 

10 minutes ago, Rezanator said:

I'd say it's almost certainly uninheritable given that the previous legendary heroes have all either had a personal Special or Passive on top of their weapon.

1 minute ago, Mackc2 said:

I would assume it is not grima locked unless solar brace was locked to ephriam 

Solar Brace is locked to Legendary Lord Ephraim, so I doubt it'll be any different for Dragonskin.

7 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Dragonskin is almost guaranteed to be uninheritable.

Previous skills for brave/legendary heroes stated if they were uninhabitable. They may also limit it to dragon units and show it once the unit is in the game.

Edit. It seems that it does not apply to L'Ephraim. Maybe the translators are not consistent.

Edited by Rezanator

3 minutes ago, Arcphoenix said:

Personally I'd been hoping Dragon Skin would act as a"Neutralizes effectiveness against dragon bonuses" but oh well.

That would make no sense seeing as the actual skill halves damage from all sources except a dragon slaying weapon