March's Legendary Hero - F!Robin: Fell Vessel, Flying Colorless Dragon (March 29 ~ April 3)

Coolmanio

I guess this is the thread for posting clears for Grima's LHB? Well, hopefully it is.

@mampfoid @Landmaster @daisy jane @Sasori

Rare instance of everyone getting to contribute to a 1-turn. Hinoka and Minerva survived just by the skin of their teeth.

Almost screwed myself out of this by some dumb mistakes promoting some units earlier, but I managed to scrounge the feathers to get Morgan the owl tome she needed.

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Robert of Normandy that was a fantastic clear :) You weren't lying! but they sure did a lot w/only 1 health!
I am so bummed Morgan is on this banner. (I'd love to get some more of her to add to her awesomeness, but LAzura didn't wanna show up). 

I actually cleared the Abyssal - Celica and her dance/sing entourage on the first try, too i was actually so proud of myself.  but with everything being so laggy, i didn't get a chance to record it, and while this one was pretty straight forward of who goes where, i do doubt i'll remember how to do it again. But now SY Tiki can rock some Golden Goggles. 

2 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Rare instance of everyone getting to contribute to a 1-turn. Hinoka and Minerva survived just by the skin of their teeth.

Very cool, wouldn't have thought of using an owltome here. Impressive how Minerva survives that bossy bonfire. 

You sure get many maps done with the very same team. I'm curious for your solutions where I had to use Cavs. 

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

I actually cleared the Abyssal - Celica and her dance/sing entourage on the first try, too i was actually so proud of myself.  but with everything being so laggy, i didn't get a chance to record it, and while this one was pretty straight forward of who goes where, i do doubt i'll remember how to do it again. But now SY Tiki can rock some Golden Goggles. 

Congrats Daisy, I don't remember if U ever cleared an Abyssal map on my first try! (I'm too much trial & error). I bet we'll see your Celica on other occasions again. How come it was laggy? Still problems coming from the storm? 

And at last, Grima has been put to rest by the power of Lolis~

Never thought Hostile Elise would ever see an Abyssal battlefield but with the power of her buckets, she's pretty useful at taking out the two pesky Dragons on the map~

Once again Keaton just needs to get slapped in the face, go Super Saiyan, and kill everything before it kills him~ Sakura heals when needed and helps with the Spur Buff as well as the obvious Pain spreading~  And Lolizura helps deal with the blues that we don't really have an answer for~ The last wave is the trickiest to deal with but fortunately we found a solution~ Been trying to beat this map forever and it feels good to finally win, even if I'll never use those Swim Goggles~

Also sorry these videos always start a bit out of sync~ It always does that when I add music~

10 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

I guess this is the thread for posting clears for Grima's LHB? Well, hopefully it is.

Almost screwed myself out of this by some dumb mistakes promoting some units earlier, but I managed to scrounge the feathers to get Morgan the owl tome she needed.

Yay, nice to see the whole team contribute. Super close calls there, especially Minerva's~ Really impressive one-turn, nice work!

9 hours ago, mampfoid said:

You sure get many maps done with the very same team. I'm curious for your solutions where I had to use Cavs. 

I do have a playlist with most of my clears, if that's of interest.

It's not complete because I didn't record some of the Abyssal GHB clears as I didn't think they were interesting enough to show off. And sometimes I just forget to add videos to it. :v

8 hours ago, Sasori said:

I had 3 Roys already build so when the fourth came around I decided on my next little project. Its Roy, Roy, Roy and Roy destROYing this legendary hero battle.

Oh, what a beautiful team! Congrats on your +ATK legendary Roy, he is the one I'm missing. 

Fun clear, 100% vantage boss kill gets extra points. Also bringing Reciprocal Aid to have Bow Roy Desperation/Brash the blue dragon. 

6 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Oh, what a beautiful team! Congrats on your +ATK legendary Roy, he is the one I'm missing. 

Fun clear, 100% vantage boss kill gets extra points. Also bringing Reciprocal Aid to have Bow Roy Desperation/Brash the blue dragon. 

Thanks! It only cost me all my orbs to get him.:cry:

I'm still trying to see if I can make the desperation/brash brave bow set work on Bow Roy. Its nice to see it work.

On 3/2/2019 at 7:28 PM, Sasori said:

@Landmaster
@Nanima @mampfoid

I had 3 Roys already build so when the fourth came around I decided on my next little project. Its Roy, Roy, Roy and Roy destROYing this legendary hero battle.

Yaaay Roy Emblem! First Roy Emblem I’ve seen so far~ Being almost mono-Red didn’t seem like a hinderance at all~ Your OG!Roy is such a massive tank~ Exact damage Vantage for L!Roy was awesome~ Didn’t realize honesty how many fliers this map had, but V!Roy and B!Roy handled those easily~ The Reciprocal Aid was cool, too~ Great Roy Showcase!

On 4-3-2019 at 4:51 AM, Landmaster said:

Yaaay Roy Emblem! First Roy Emblem I’ve seen so far~ Being almost mono-Red didn’t seem like a hinderance at all~ Your OG!Roy is such a massive tank~ Exact damage Vantage for L!Roy was awesome~ Didn’t realize honesty how many fliers this map had, but V!Roy and B!Roy handled those easily~ The Reciprocal Aid was cool, too~ Great Roy Showcase!

@Nanima

Thanks and I'm hoping i'm the first one as well. 

Also did a run with my Sharena team on the final day. Or well most of my Sharena team. Matthew had to take a break from this one since I needed extra firepower. Luckily I had just remembered there was another one of Sharena's friends that I had completely forgotten about. So I did not need to cheat.

21 hours ago, Sasori said:

@Nanima

Thanks and I'm hoping i'm the first one as well. 

Also did a run with my Sharena team on the final day. Or well most of my Sharena team. Matthew had to take a break from this one since I needed extra firepower. Luckily I had just remembered there was another one of Sharena's friends that I had completely forgotten about. So I did not need to cheat.

Nice work! Fun seeing Katarina here and she definitely brought that extra firepower~ Curious, will you get Lugh to fight alongside your Raigh?

3 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Nice work! Fun seeing Katarina here and she definitely brought that extra firepower~ Curious, will you get Lugh to fight alongside your Raigh?

Well I first need to pull Lugh, but if I do then I will probably have them team up in the sibling runs. Time will tell if he gets a spot on team Sharena

• 4 weeks later...

Sneaking in to drop off another old clear. As awlays, I am very impressed by the clears posted here, but sadly don't have the time to respond to each one anymore. Sorry for that.

Anyway, here we go:

@mampfoid @Landmaster @daisy jane @mcsilas @kirauza343 @ruruo @Robert of Normandy @Azuris @Sasori

Bird Tribe versus Grima (Abyssal)

Music: Gods bound by Rules - Nier Gestalt/Replicant

Finally managed to beat this map on my own terms. This was Galeforce!Tibarn’s first map and I still can’t believe how easily he tore it apart. Still, all the bird were able to shine here, even Leanne this time! She took that Special like a champ and even did some decent damage with her own. Very satisfied with this clear.

@Nanima Reyson and Naesala had their 1 HP moments, Leanne tanked Grima's special, but this was a Tibarn clear. So nice ripping apart connected by Galeforce, great! 

Doesn't seem an Abyssal map, Tibarn needs only one round of combat for most foes. Congrats! 

3 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Reyson and Naesala had their 1 HP moments, Leanne tanked Grima's special, but this was a Tibarn clear. So nice ripping apart connected by Galeforce, great! 

Doesn't seem an Abyssal map, Tibarn needs only one round of combat for most foes. Congrats! 

Yeah, my first time using him with Galeforce and he immediately slaughtered everything. It was a plesant surprise. 

Indeed. I love that they made Tibarn as broken as he is in his game (well, almost. Standing next to humans didn't cause him revert).  Thanks! 

11 hours ago, Nanima said:

Sneaking in to drop off another old clear. As awlays, I am very impressed by the clears posted here, but sadly don't have the time to respond to each one anymore. Sorry for that.

Anyway, here we go:

@mampfoid @Landmaster @daisy jane @mcsilas @kirauza343 @ruruo @Robert of Normandy @Azuris @Sasori

Bird Tribe versus Grima (Abyssal)

Music: Gods bound by Rules - Nier Gestalt/Replicant

Finally managed to beat this map on my own terms. This was Galeforce!Tibarn’s first map and I still can’t believe how easily he tore it apart. Still, all the bird were able to shine here, even Leanne this time! She took that Special like a champ and even did some decent damage with her own. Very satisfied with this clear.

Wonderful clear! Another good map for flying all over the place~ And wonderful moment for Leanne tanking Grima herself AND a Bonfire at that~ Amazing! Congrats on the clear!

10 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Wonderful clear! Another good map for flying all over the place~ And wonderful moment for Leanne tanking Grima herself AND a Bonfire at that~ Amazing! Congrats on the clear!

Yeah, I had to find some way to get Robin to waste her special and funnily enough Leanne was the only one able to take it. Definitely a great experience. And thanks!

@Nanima

Wow another one.

Tibarn handles everything and makes it look easy on top it like always. But the highlights here have to be Reyson dealing with the blue manakete alone and Leanne taking that special. Just wow, figuring out how to survive that special was the hardest part of the map for me, and you just let your dancer take it. Really impressive, well done!

• 4 months later...

Man, I've gone through so many F2P guides and this is STILL the one I struggle with on Abyssal. My B!Lyn is NOT neutral and that severely screws me over on many runs. Anyone got a non-B!Lyn guide? I've look through a few, but no luck...