March's Legendary Hero - F!Robin: Fell Vessel, Flying Colorless Dragon (March 29 ~ April 3)

Coolmanio

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

EDIT: Wait a minute, do you capitalize "Polish" when referring to the sausage? Maybe you do...

I think you do since it would be referring to a sausage associated with Poland for whatever reason; made in Poland, of Polish origins, made in a Polish style, whatever. Kind of like Italian sausage or French fries, I suppose.

A polish sausage sounds weird. A polished sausage sounds like a euphemism.

2 hours ago, Humanoid said:

I have never heard of a Polish sausage in my life, so I'm completely stumped.

It is Keilbasa. Maybe it is an exclusively an American thing in that we call it Polish sausage. Polish sausages are pretty common in both the East Coast and West Coast of the United States; I am not sure about the South or the middle though.

8 hours ago, Etheus said:

defeating the most powerful character in the entire Fire Emblem universe (Ashera).

*cough* Yune *cough*

Ike is only able to kill Ashera because Yune enchants him with her power. Similar case with Duma. You can't kill him without Falchion (there's Nosferatu in Gaiden, but I'm not sure if it can kill Duma in the remake).

Edited by silveraura25

19 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Ike is only able to kill Ashera because Yune enchants him with her power. Similar case with Duma. You can't kill him without Falchion (there's Nosferatu in Gaiden, but I'm not sure if it can kill Duma in the remake).

It can. They kept that thing in as a reference to the original. Same with how Dread Fighters can return to the villager class, thus allowing you to keep infinitely grinding the character.

Spoiler

Stats are 40/32/35/30/25

Superboon in Res, superbane in Def

162 BST, 5 less than Myrrh.

Didn't think I could be any more disinterested but here we are

Edited by Korath88

I like fliers and the girls from the Halloween banner are back so good bye Leif my precious son. The Halloween banner was beyond cruel to me so hopefully I can at least get the adorable neko this time around. I'm also hoping I can get Sothe for LnD 3 fodder.

38 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

thlrMJqeUTSyZuyRlFjCCA_Xe4o58PSisIo4X0qM

Stats aren't too bad!

Those are pretty decent stats. Since she cannot rely on the color triangle to tank anyways, I think she functions better as a Spd stacking tank to avoid doubles rather than as Def/Res stacking tank. She can also of course run a regular Player Phase set.

Solid Spd and good Def.

I think the only problem is that colorless is a better offensive color than defensive, meaning her sustain is going to be rather meh without stacking Ward Fliers or Ward Dragons.

6 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

what? how did you deal with that green armor? 

I used my Reinhardt and have him 2RKO the green armor with dancer assist. Then Brave Lyn Repositions him, Olivia Dances for Reinhardt so Reinhardt can Reposition Brave Lyn away from the danger zone. Keep in mind my Reinhardt is +10 and +Atk w/ Death Blow, Moonbow, and Heavy Blade 3 and is under the effect of Brave Lyn's Atk Tactic 3.

I sure can't find any possible way to clear the last map without heavy merges, the stat inflation is too much.  I tried a Rein/Lyn/dancers strat and they can't actually kill anything fast enough and end up getting overwhelmed by the reinforcement spawns.

(+0 Lyn and +1 Rein)

Edited by Reiska
Clarification

managed to clear that infernal map after some attempts with different teams with: Micaiah, Lukas, Deirdre and Legendary Ike... Deirdra needed +2 Atk Seal and Spur Atk 1 from Legendary Ike to oneshot Deirdra or Iceberg ready....

Micaiah took care of everything on a fucking horse or armorers
Deirdra took care of dragons and nuked some other stuff
LIke baited some mages/axe users and bow users
Lukas was just a physical wall to soak up all flying melee units lulz (even axe users)

I have to note all were +10 and Like is +5 and it still was pretty close call

22 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

what? how did you deal with that green armor? 

That armor is really slow. My Reinhardt can quad attack that green armor, although mine is 5*+10.

11 minutes ago, Reiska said:

I sure can't find any possible way to clear the last map without heavy merges, the stat inflation is too much.  I tried a Rein/Lyn/dancers strat and they can't actually kill anything fast enough and end up getting overwhelmed by the reinforcement spawns.

Have you tried a flier team or armor team? Fliers give you a little more space by flying around Grima's waist if you are feeling cramped. For an armor team, Sheena with Svalinn shield can hold down the left flank for a while with healer support, although I am not sure how long she can last.

Edited by XRay

1 minute ago, XRay said:

That armor is really slow. My Reinhardt can quad attack that green armor, although mine is 5*+10.

Have you tried a flier team or armor team? Fliers give you a little more space by flying around Grima's waist if you are feeling cramped. For an armor team, Sheena with Svalinn shield can hold down the left flank for a while with healer support, although I am not sure how long she can last.

My fliers simply don't do enough damage to not get overwhelmed, and I don't even *have* an armor team, unfortunately - the only 5* armor units I've ever pulled are a -Spd Valentine's Lyn and a -Atk Fell Robin. >_>

23 minutes ago, XRay said:

nah... haven't got enough rein to do that

I tried, but I need to get close to activate the emblem  buff. I have a +atk -res Hinoka,+atk -res corrin, -hp + res nowi, -hp +res Azura. I also have a Kagero , I might train her later. 

I finally cleared that fricken Infernal map. I had to use Nino, Cordelia, Airzura and Sophia. Turns out I was making things harder for myself before running Sophia because she's the best when it comes to destroying archers, the rest was Cordelia and Nino destruction (Nino absolutely needs to be in Desperation range and have Glimmer ready to kill F!Grima). 

Every time a map like this comes out, I try my hardest to beat infernal with a proper team, but eventually get frustrated and cheese it with Reinhardt, firesweep B!Lyn and 2 dancers. Reinforcement spam is stupid.

Ran Rein with DB and Atk+3, Lyn with firesweep and poison strike, and another Atk+3 seal so she can ORKO the green flier on turn 1. Dancers were Airzura and Ninian

Edited by Korath88

21 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Every time a map like this comes out, I try my hardest to beat infernal with a proper team, but eventually get frustrated and cheese it with Reinhardt, firesweep B!Lyn and 2 dancers. Reinforcement spam is stupid.

Ran Rein with DB and Atk+3, Lyn with firesweep and poison strike, and another Atk+3 seal so she can ORKO the green flier on turn 1. Dancers were Airzura and Ninian

That would make Reinhardt and BH!Lyn an even more proper team then. Just because a team is efficient and lethal does not make it any less proper.

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

That would make Reinhardt and BH!Lyn an even more proper team then. Just because a team is efficient and lethal does not make it any less proper.

It's more of a cheese team than anything, especially when it's usually a foolproof answer to nearly everything. It's not exactly fun to use the same team for everything though, so I try to use more creative teams before resorting to that.

Was pretty much forced to run Nino/Bridelia/Olivia/PA!Azura to beat the infernal map for the orbs. Wanted em quick. Took 2 or 3 tries after burning a potion trying to beat it with the Matthew team.

I'll figure it out hopefully. Don't have a lot of time to try.