March's Legendary Hero - F!Robin: Fell Vessel, Flying Colorless Dragon (March 29 ~ April 3)

Coolmanio

Glad to see there's no Julia.

If she was in the banner I might have given in and spent some orbs on it but now I'm safe for the homecoming of my man Finn.

Edited by Hekselka

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I doubt Seliph of all people is getting one next. And the Robin's are considered separate entities according to the catalog (so people can stop complaining about six Robins). Besides, we still need a grandmaster.

This is just a prediction. If there really isn't another normal summoning banner then Seliph is a prime candidate for an alt. Unless they pull a fast one with Cid. Legendary heroes post-Gunnthra are all tied to their debut month's normal banner.
I treat both Robin's as seperate entities. Despite having same C-A supports

I doubted Grima was getting another version of themself so soon

Edited by silveraura25

1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

This is just a theory. If there really isn't another normal summoning banner then Seliph is a prime candidate for an alt. Unless they pull a fast one with Cid. Legendary heroes post-Gunnthra are all tied to their debut month's normal banner.

I would almost say Sigurd even if Seliph needs an upgrade worse, but I wouldn't hold too tightly to that precedent.

They actually have different C-A supports for certain characters (Chrom, Lon'qu, 2nd gen, Tiki, most if not all of the spotpass characters).

5 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I would almost say Sigurd even if Seliph needs an upgrade worse, but I wouldn't hold too tightly to that precedent.

They actually have different C-A supports for certain characters (Chrom, Lon'qu, 2nd gen, Tiki, most if not all of the spotpass characters).

Except he's dead in Thracia 776

I didn't know that. Thanks. But Lon'qu... Figures

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Ha. Ha.

La la la la la la la la la la la la la la

New Marth will come with the Kris banner. Which is never...

Edited by silveraura25

3 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Except he's dead

I didn't know that. Thanks. But Lon'qu... Figures

I'm kind of indifferent to Marth but if they pull this I would actually mad. 

Kris is so bad that I dropped NM and decided to play FE3 eventually instead.

Ugh.  I knew I'd regret spending 140 orbs on the Spring banner this early.  DAMN MY IMPATIENCE!  Luckily, I have plenty of paralogues and chain challenges that I haven't completed yet, so I have a chance to get something good.

The only problem is that I want too many units.  I want Lute to increase the number of Blue mages for Arena Assault and Squad Assault, I want Summer Elise for her Green Tome Valor, I want Summer Tiki for her Axe Valor, I want Fjorm for merges, and I want L!Ike for his Warding Stance (Until I can get DC on my Caeda, I want to make her into a magical wall).

4 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Better!Marth, M!Kris, and F!Kris, ugh I could see it. I hate when a New Heroes banner includes just one new character. Buuuuut it's new mystery, so it could be worse.

Hey, if any character alt is coming in packing a magic sword, it's Leif. Respect the lore before you respect Smash Bros.

6 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Don't give IS any ideas fgs.

Seriously, IS isn't being very intelligent atm.

7 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

I’ll be fine with the Krises. Give me the Krises.

3 minutes ago, Hekselka said:

Kris is so bad that I dropped NM and decided to play FE3 eventually instead.

…I may be one of the few people on SF who doesn’t hate Kris.

19 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Better!Marth, M!Kris, and F!Kris, ugh I could see it. I hate when a New Heroes banner includes just one new character. Buuuuut it's new mystery, so it could be worse.

Hey, if any character alt is coming in packing a magic sword, it's Leif. Respect the lore before you respect Smash Bros.

I'd rather have Blaggi Sword. Gives those armor schmucks a good lesson. Plus, it's supposedly made by Blaggi, one of the twelve crusaders. Light Brand is just a weapon some mages made in a forest
For some reason I'm expecting him to have brazen spd/def

EDIT: I just realized your were talking about an Leif alt

17 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I've read all sorts of fictions and I've seen pretty bad characters. Kris is okay when you compare him to shitty people like Rachel of ToG. I don't particularly hate nor love him

Edited by silveraura25

I'm disappointed that Female Robin is an Earth type.  Considering we all got Radiant Ike as a free unit, I don't feel a desire to pull for her, even if she is a flying dragon, which happen to be my favorite unit types.  I'll just skip this banner and wait for Spring Cowmilla to be on the likely VG banner.

Ugh. Grima is NOT a "hero" let alone a legendary one. This makes no sense. And I'm very disappointed she's out first colorless dragon. 

Regardless I'll still pull from the banner, but only lightly. I have all the blue units, I have all the red ones aside from Zelgius but I'm not too worried about him, and I have all the colorless aside from Grima. I don't have S!Tiki or S!Elise, so I suppose green will be my primary target.

49 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

This is just a prediction. If there really isn't another normal summoning banner then Seliph is a prime candidate for an alt. Unless they pull a fast one with Cid. Legendary heroes post-Gunnthra are all tied to their debut month's normal banner.

I doubted Grima was getting another version of themself so soon

I'm predicting Levin. It's wishful thinking on my part, but he's popular, overpowered, plot important, and part of both Geneology and Thracia. He deserves legendary status.

36 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I actually like Kris. I wouldn't mind seeing them in the game. I feel a bit bad for them when all the other avatars have both versions in the game and their versions all have at least one alt... even though they were the ones that truly kicked the avatar craze off.

Well this is annoying. If only for the fact F!Grima got SO Much better artwork than M!Grima, which I'm so annoyed about. Also I wish he had been flying/colorless instead, which would have been so much cooler. But mostly it's just the artwork, because M!Grima looks disgusting and F!Robin looks really good (even though I won't pull for her).

If Dragonskin is inheritable though, I might throw a few orbs to get it and put it on someone else. But otherwise I'm ignoring this banner because I don't care about any of the units on it. And I still have a bitter taste in my mouth from the V!Ike banner where I got 6 Siegberts and a Sanaki, but no V!Ike for like the 110 orbs I had saved (or the Ephraim banner where I got some other random unit I hated). 

And also, idk why, but I really, really dislike F!Robin in general. Those pigtails are so bad. Girl. Get a hairstylist. I wish she had the spiral ponytail or something as her default, because I hate her pigtails. And also why couldn't they get a better artist to do M!Robin's Grima (I swear I won't bring it up more than like 8 more times). 

The tie between legendary heroes and New Heroes banners is interesting, but having Seliph count as an FE5 character would be really weird. Leif himself wouldn't make sense to get a legendary hero version immediately after his first release, and FE5 is pretty short on other candidates who could stand next to Ike, Ephraim, and Robin.

I do think April will probably have two New Heroes banners, so if the next legendary hero is tied to one of them, it'll probably be the other one. Or we could get another OC instead or something, who knows.

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I actually like Kris. I wouldn't mind seeing them in the game. I feel a bit bad for them when all the other avatars have both versions in the game and their versions all have at least one alt... even though they were the ones that truly kicked the avatar craze off.

We are still missing Mark too, so only half the Avatars are present.

Edited by XRay

1 minute ago, XRay said:

I'm not sure about Mark, since we never really see them and, as far as I know, they don't have any kind of default art.

If they do, then I would love to see them. Were they included in the CYL poll?

5 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I'm not sure about Mark, since we never really see them and, as far as I know, they don't have any kind of default art.

That seems like something that would only happen as part of a FE6/7 remake. If that happens though, I'm curious as to whether they would even keep the name Mark. All of the other avatars have gender neutral names, after all.

Edited by Etheus

6 minutes ago, XRay said:

Mark is as much as unit as Kiran is. Mark should never become playable. Never.

10 minutes ago, Etheus said:

I'm predicting Levin. It's wishful thinking on my part, but he's popular, overpowered, plot important, and part of both Geneology and Thracia. He deserves legendary status.

Lewyn is a dick and has been a dick through both acts of Genealogy. He doesn’t deserve legendary status. …Then again, neither Ike nor Ephraim did, so whatever.

Also, what would you imply with “a FE6/7 remake”? Any bundling of older games would be absolutely a bad and uncalled-for idea.

5 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

They weren’t, thankfully.