Most Lucky (and Unlucky) Banner?

Rex Glacies

Luckiest Banner - The New Years banner. My first 3 green orbs were all five stars, (Fae on free summon, Sonya, and NY Azura) and then I got NY!Camilla and NY!Takumi along with all of those in like 60 orbs which is very lucky

Unluckiest Banner - The Halloween and Nohrian Summer Banner - Both of those I had got to a 5% and got no focus/five star besides on the very last day of the Halloween being a Halloween Nowi, but the ivs were terrible

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My luckiest banner was the Love Abounds banner where I managed to get three LA!Hectors and two LA!Lilinas without spending any money.

My unluckiest banner was probably the Fates Children Banner where I spent money, and while I did get 1 Shiro, 2 Siegberts, and 2 Soleils, the only good IVed unit out of all of them was one of the Soleils, who was +Atk/-Res, so not even optimal IVs.

Luckiest - Brave Heroes & Performing Arts. I pulled all four units in both of those banners. I even got Brave Lucina three times (once as my free pick, and two more randomly), and Performing Olivia twice.

Unluckiest - Fjorm legendary summoning banner. I saved up 100+ orbs because I knew Bride Cordelia was there. Did not get her at all. I got 2 Brave Lyns and 3 Gennys, but not Bride Cordelia. The worst banner I've ever pulled from.

Edited by Carter