Hero Merit Grinding and Flaunting Mega Thread

So I love grinding Hero Merit using auto battle strats. When Developer Maps return I'll be all over them with methods using all kinds of units. I've also discovered some strats for Blessed Gardens, which provides the same amount of Hero Merit but naturally requires blessings on all units that enter, and that's not very friendly to the idea of grinding Hero Merit for units you can't see yourself using. With the removal of stamina costs for Hero Battle Special Maps, these are a newly viable method of grinding. So let's band together and build some strats.

Blessed Gardens strats

Spoiler

Garden of Water - Grotto Auto Battle Strat. Units (Left to Right): Fjorm, Masked Marth, Summer Frederick, Summer Xander. Distant Defense 3 seal on Xander, Hp+3 on Frederick, Attack +1 on Fjorm.

Spoiler

1. Fjorm is neutral and has her natural skills in addition to reposition. 
  2. Masked Marth is merged twice and has Defense +3, renewal 3, Hone Spd 1, Ardent Sacrifice, and Draconic Aura
  3. Summer Frederick is +Atk/-Res and has speed refinement and Darting Blow 3 and Glowing Ember.
  4. Summer Xander is +Atk/-Spd and has Swap and Lancebreaker.

Skill Deviation

1. Reposition appears to be necessary. The additional point in attack is needed to defeat the red mage.
  2. yeeeaaaah, Masked Marth needs none of those extra skills. Her slot can probably be taken by countless other units that are capable of defeating the axe unit in one round.
  3. Frederick needs 39 speed to double Charlotte. Mine reaches 42. Glowing ember never procs and as such is not needed. The HP boost from the seal and his weapon refinement is necessary to avoid getting killed.
  4. Neither swap nor lancebreaker appeared to be necessary. Removing swap did change who got attacked, but it was still a win. The distant defense seal keeps him alive under a variety of conditions.

Enemy stats (Left to Right, then top to bottom)

• Bridal Cordelia 42HP/51Atk/39Spd/21Def/24Res. Base Skill set.
  • Bridal Charlotte 55HP/54atk/34Spd/27Def/21Res. Base Skill set.
  • Red infantry Mage 44HP/46Atk/34Spd/22Def/30Res. Red blade with vantage and threaten speed
  • Axe infantry 50HP/48Atk/33Spd/32Def/27Res. Silver Axe with pivot, Res+3, and Spur Def.

Garden of Wind - Grotto Auto Battle Strat. Units (Left to Right): Palla, Ursula, Guunthra, Brave Lyn, No seals equipped.

1. Spoiler

1. Palla is +Spd/-Res and has her natural skills
    2. Ursula is neutral and has Swordbreaker and reposition
    3. Gunnthra is +Spd/-Res and has her natural skills
    4. Brave Lyn is neutral and has reposition

Skill Deviations

1. Palla has no SI.
    2. Ursula just needs her natural skills. Reposition changes unit movement a bit, but the result is the same.
    3. Gunnthra has no SI.
    4. Brave Lyn does not need or use reposition.

Confirmed unit replacements

• Horse!Chrom can replace Palla. 
    • Horse!Chrom can replace Brave Lyn.

Enemy Stats (Left to Right, then top to bottom)

• Bridal Lyn 46HP/38Atk/37Spd/26Def/27Res. Base skill set.
    • Bridal Ceada 39HP/46Atk/36Spd/21Def/35Res. Has Seal Atk.
    • Bridal Charlotte 55HP/54Atk/35Spd/27Def/21Res. Has desperation.
    • Bridal Cordelia 42HP/51Atk/39Spd/21Def/25Res. Has Death Blow.

Garden of Earth - Arbor Auto Battle strat #1. Units (Left to Right): Legendary Ike, Inigo, Ephraim, Kagero. No seals equipped.

1. Spoiler

1. Legendary Ike is neutral and has all of his natural skills, as well as Swap.
    2. Inigo is +Res/-Def and has Gronnraven (not the plus version) and HP+3.
    3. Ephraim is +HP/-Spd and has his unique weapon refinement, Earth Boost, Lancebreaker, and Hone Speed.
    4. Kagero is +Spd/-Res and has no SI.

Skill deviations

1. Ike never uses Swap, but for some reason it ensures Inigo dances Ephraim
    2. Inigo just needs Hone Atk and the ability to dance.
    3. Ephraim definitely needs lancebreaker 3 and possibly Hone speed (see: Kagero), but not his weapon refinement or Earth Boost. If your ephraim is - Def or -HP, a defense boost of some kind may be necessary.
    4. Kagero must reach 38 speed for Turn 1. She can get it from a combination of a speed seal and Life and death skill. Hone Spd from Ephraim's unit slot (skill or seal) can also serve as a substitute since she only needs a speed boost for the first turn.

Confirmed unit replacements

3. F!Grima can replace Ephraim, but only if Ike is equipped with swap. Mine is +Res/-Atk and has her base skill set. It's also notable that her earth boost provides 3 speed which helps Kagero reach 38
    4. F!Grima can replace Kagero. Mine is +Res/-Atk and has her base skill set. It's also notable that her earth boost provides 3 speed which helps Kagero reach 38

Enemy stats (Left to Right, then top to bottom)

• Clair 44HP/44Atk/40Spd/27Def/36Res. Base skill set.
    • Faye 49HP/44Atk/27Spd/28Def/34Res. Base skill set.
    • Lucas 52HP/46Atk/24Spd/47Def/18Res. Base skill set.
    • Alm 52HP/55Atk/33Spd/30Def/24Res. Base skill set.

Garden of Earth - Arbor Auto Battle strat #2. Units (left to right) Legendary Ike, F!Grima, LA!Eliwood, Kagero. HP+3 seal on Ike, Close Defense 3 on Kagero.

1. Spoiler

1. Legendary Ike is neutral and has all of his natural skills, as well as Swap.
    2. Grima is +Res/-Atk and has her base skills.
    3. Eliwood is neutral and has his base skills.
    4. Kagero is +Spd/-Res and has no SI.

Skill deviations

1. Ike never uses Swap, so it's not needed. The HP seal is meant to keep him alive.
    2. Grima has no SI.
    3. Eliwood has no SI. Rally Atk or Atk/Def keeps him from engaging in any combat. Giving him the armored boots seal and not having Rally equipped causes him to attack, and still results in a win if you didn't have him learn Rally or want him to get kills.
    4. Kagero must reach 38 speed for Turn 1. With neutral speed and her seal slot taken up, she will want either Spd+3, Darting Blow 2 or Hone Spd 2 seal on Eliwood. The Life and Death skill leaves her too weak to survive hits. 

Garden of Fire - Statuary (Almost) Auto Battle strat. Units (left to right) Faye, Brave Ike, M!Robin, Katarina. 

Spoiler

Instructions: Move Ike one space up. End turn. Engage auto battle on turn 2.

1. Faye is +Def/-Spd and has G Tomebreaker 1
  2. Ike is +Def/-Atk and has Quick Riposte 2
  3. Robin is +Def/-HP and has Reposition, Triangle Adept 2, and Swordbreaker 3.
  4. Katarina is +Spd/-Def and has no SI.

Skill deviations

1. Faye needs G Tomebreaker to kill Camilla. 
  2. My Ike needed an Atk+1 seal to kill Lucina due to his -Atk nature. 
  3. Robin needs none of those skills and could probably be replaced with virtually any unit
  4. Katarina has no SI.

Replacement units

1.  Any Archer packing a brave bow or fast enough to double Camilla should work. Faye is probably the least optimized archer for the job, lol.
  2.  Raven with Close Defense 3 seal, Fury and a non-refined Basilikos gets the job done, but you'll need Katarina's slot to have spur spd and be placed next to him on turn 1, or otherwise have a +Spd Raven. Raven also seems to ignore lucina when he has a chance to kill her, so the whole strat probably has to be done without auto battle as far I can tell. What you need is a unit bulky enough to survive both Lucina and Chrom. Deflect Magic seal can help with lucina. I also think Dorcas may be the best substitute for this strat, but I don't have him to try it.

GHB Rotations 

Spoiler

Navarre Hard Difficulty F2P Auto Battle strat. 2.25 HM per unit

Spoiler

Units (Left to Right) - 4*Donnel, 5*New Years Corrin, 4*F!Robin, 4*Laslow. 

Confirmed Unit replacements. All are four star unless stated otherwise.

1. Donnel can be replaced by Berkut, Est, Subaki, Oboro, and Sully
  2. Corrin is the hardest one here to replace. 5*Evil!Takumi, Gordin, and +AtkVirion, don't have a 4 star Evil!takumi to check
  3. Robin can probably be replaced by anything
  4. Laslow can also probably be replaced by anything, though his slot tends to take more hits.

@mampfoid's strat

1. Odin 4* (vanilla)
  2. Selena 4* (vanilla)
  3. Rebecca 5* (vanilla)
  4. Effie 4*+1 (Brave Lance, DB2, Wary Fighter 3, Armored Boots, Draconic Aura)

Navarre Lunatic Difficulty Auto Battle strat. 5.0 HM per unit.

Spoiler

Units (Left to Right) Filler, L!Ike, Filler, Filler. All units except Ike have weapon unequipped, and one of them must have the Def Tactic seal. Filler units must also be diverse enough in movement class to proc Def Tactic. Ike needs Quick Riposte skill and Close Def seal

*provided by @mampfoid

Units (Left to Right): Black Knight, filler, filler, filler. All units except Black Knight need weapons unequipped. Black Knight needs Vantage and Atk Smoke seal

Legion Hard Difficulty Auto Battle f2P strat 2.25 HM per unit

Spoiler

Units (Left to Right) - 4*Laslow, 4*Lissa, 4*Oliver, 4*Cecilia. Deflect Magic 3 seal on Laslow. Spur Res 1 seal on Lissa. Unequip Lissa's weapon.

Confirmed Unit Replacements. 4 star unless stated otherwise.

2. Wrys can replace Lissa. Just remember to unequip his weapon.

F!Robin Hard Difficulty Auto Battle strats 3.1 HM per unit.

Spoiler

Units (Left to Right) - 4* Gaius, 4* Arvis, 4* Niles, 4* F!Robin. Speed +2 seal on Arvis. Spur Res seal on Niles. Unequip Rally Speed from Gaius if he has it. Niles needs his whole base kit, except for Warding Blow 3 and Spur Res 2.

Confirmed Unit Replacements.

1. Matthew and Saizo can replace Gaius.
  4. Virion and Saizo can replace F!Robin. Probably anybody so long as their AI behaves and keeps them in the back. Low res ranged units seem most consistent

@mampfoid's strat

Units (Left to Right) - Physic healer, Black Knight, filler, filler. All units except Black Knight have weapons unequipped. Black Knight needs Vantage 3 and Attack +3 seal. Healer needs either Hone Attack 3 or Hone Spd 3 seal or skill.

Clarisse Lunatic Difficulty Solo auto battle strat. 5.0 HM per unit.

Spoiler

@Rafiel's Aria's strat

Units (Left to right): Filler, Legendary Ike, Filler, Filler. Ike can get by on his base kit, but giving him Vantage and the Quick Riposte seal can expedite the battle. Make sure the filler unit in slot 3 can survive a round with the sword cav. Certain compositions of filler units might also bait the blue mage to come around the right. If that is happening, try to modify units and their positions until he behaves.

Ursula Lunatic Difficulty Auto Battle strats 5.0 HM per unit.

Spoiler

Units (Left to Right)  3*Oboro, 5*Lyon, 5* Klein, 5* F!Robin. Robin needs to upgrade to keen gronnwolf and have the Distant Defense seal. Lyon needs Triangle Adept 3. And Klein needs Swordbreaker 1. His AI only seems to behave with that skill.

Ursula Lunatic Difficulty Solo auto battle strats 5.0 HM per unit

Spoiler

@Lushen's strat

Units (Left to Right) Filler, Filler, Filler, W!Chrom. All units except Chrom have unequipped weapons. Chrom has Slaying Axe with MT refinement, Aether, Distant Counter, Wary Fighter, and Close Def seal.

Black Knight plus healer alternative strat

Units (Left to Right) Filler, Healer, Filler, Black Knight. All units except Black Knight have unequipped weapons. Black Knight has Vantage 3 and speed +3 seal. The healer must have both Physic and Imbue, and must be capable of surviving a round with Ursula after taking 7 recoil damage from Savage Blow.

Unit replacements: The healers I've gotten this to work with are 4* Maria, 4* Sakura, 4* Wrys, 4*Lachesis with Distant Def seal, Genny with Distant Def seal. Remember that you can pack your first filler unit with a useful seal like Spur or Hone Spd.

@Tybrosion's strat

Units (Left to Right) Filler, Filler, Gunnthra, L!Ike. All units except Ike have unequipped weapons. Ike needs Quick Riposte and the Distant Defense seal.

Lloyd Lunatic Difficulty Auto Battle strats. 5.0 HM per unit

Spoiler

Reddit's Strat

Units (Left to Right) NY!Corrin, LA!Eliwood, filler, filler. Filler units have weapons unequipped, and one of them must be either a flier or cav. Corrin has his assist unequipped and Def Tactic 3 seal equipped. Eliwood has Rally Attack, Spur Attack 2 and Distant Defense 3 seal equipped.

Michalis Lunatic Difficulty Auto battle strats. 5.0 HM per unit

Spoiler

@Tybrosion's strat

Units (Left to Right): Brave Hero Ike, Filler, Filler, Legendary Ike. Quick Riposte 3 seal on Brave Ike, Quick Riposte skill and Close Defense Seal on L!Ike

@Jingle Jangle strat

Units (Left to Right): Legendary Ike, Minerva, Sharena, Guunthra

Unit replacements: Can confirm 5 star Michalis can replace minerva with his base skills and Quick riposte seal.

@ShadowGuy1's strat

Units (Left to Right): Legendary Ike, Filler, Filler, Xander. Ike needs Threaten Attack 2 and Defense seal. Xander needs Ignis, Quick Riposte skill, and close defense seal.

Xander Lunatic Difficulty Auto Battle strats. 5.0 HM per unit

Spoiler

Units (Left to right): 4* Matthew, 5* Nowi, 4* Stahl, Filler. Only Nowi has her weapon equipped. Nowi has a +Def refined weapon with quick riposte 2 and the close defense seal. Matthew is here to use reciprocal aid, and Stahl tanks a hit from the red infantry.

Unit replacements: 4* Donnel can replace Matthew. Probably any unit with reciprocal aid or a healer will get the job done. 5* A!Tiki can replace Nowi with quick riposte 2. But you need to equip her with Obstruct 2 seal.

Alternative strat

Units (left to right): Filler, Filler, L!Ike, Spring Lucina. Filler units have their weapon unequipped. Ike can get by on his base skills.

@Tybrosion's strat

Units (left to right): Filler, A!Tiki, filler, filler. All units except Tiki have weapon unequipped. Tiki requires a +Def refinement, Aether, Steady Breath, Quick riposte 2, Threaten Res 3 and close defense seal. Threaten Res 3 can be replaced by Res Ploy 3 on the first filler slot. I've gotten it to work on my Tiki as well using the +Def refinement, Bonfire, Defiant Atk 3 (base skillset), QR2, and Close Def seal. She also needs Def Tactic seal support from filler units.

@Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi's strat

Units (left to right): Filler, Black Knight, Arden, Filler. Filler units have weapons unequipped. First filler unit must have Def Tactic seal and be either a cav or flier. Arden has Ignis and Threaten Spd seal. Black Kngiht has attack +1 seal.

Zephiel Lunatic Difficulty Auto Battle strats. 5.0 HM per unit

Spoiler

@Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi's strat

Units (left to right): Filler, 4*Gunter, 4*Ursula, filler. Filler units have weapon unequipped. Filler units must be diverse enough to proc Def Tactic. If filler 1 is an armor unit, give them armored boots seal. Gunter needs Draw Back and Def Tactic 3 seal. Ursula needs blarblade and R Tomebreaker 1. Also give her Fortify or Spur Res 1 seal if Gunter happens to be -Res. 

reddit's strat

Units (left to right): Filler, 4*Narcian, L!Ike, filler. Filler units have weapon unequipped. One of the filler units must be either a cavalry or armor to proc def tactic. Narcian has his base kit and Def Tactic 3 seal. L!Ike has his base kit and QR seal

Confirmed Unit replacements: 4* Arthur can replace Narcian, but needs the Savage Blow 1 seal. Furthermore, the filler unit in slot 4 must carry the Def Tactic seal and the filler units must be even more diverse to proc it.

Limited opportunity maps:

None right now

In addition to HM grinding strats, I think we could use a thread for flaunting our Hero Merit lists. Here's mine. It's not so impressive, but it will be once I dump some of these ~350 Stamina pots. Total feathers earned from HM is 222,500

Edited by Glennstavos

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I like the idea of a HM grinding threat, I won't give units I don't plan to use a rare blessing. All units you listed are pretty great (perhaps apart the Summer units) and could be grinded (manually or with auto-mode) in TTs, where you could earn additional feathers by ranking. 

I'll wait for the next developer maps and decide what to do. Armors are very good for auto-grinding and I still don't like to play them manually. I do regret to have auto-grinded Matthew though (too ashamed to tag a certain Matthew fan). 

My flaunting will follow when I fill the second page with maxed units. 

Good luck and happy grinding to you! 

6 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

If you're all feeling shy about your HM pages, I'll go and flaunt mine so you can all feel better.

Hide contents

4WJst2L.jpg

Fear my lack of dedication.

You have beaten my amount of Hero merits. You must now amend for my damaged sense of self esteem :(:

10 hours ago, mampfoid said:

While I like the idea of a HM grinding threat, I won't give units I don't plan to use a rare blessing.

Yeah, but we all have a variety of teams for each element that could lead to a ton of different strats or discovering replacement units for existing strats. For instance, I nabbed F!Grima yesterday and within minutes of raising her to level 40 discovered that she slotted right into Ephraim's and Kagero's spots resulting in a victory despite wildly different AI. The Blessed Gardens I'm also enthusiastic about because these maps aren't going anywhere. While Developer maps are a fleeting opportunity and TTs are random and result in unit deaths just because the final map is always insane and Fir REALLY has to 1v1 that Subaki on Map 1. Whether Fir has uber bonuses or not, she's not taking out Subaki. I'm tired of feeling like I need to keep one eye on the game and override the controls every once in a while. 

22 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Yeah, but we all have a variety of teams for each element that could lead to a ton of different strats or discovering replacement units for existing strats

I wanted to disagree to this (so far I conferred only 3 blessings each plus one extra fire blessing because I lack a legendary there) but then I checked my inventory and found more blessings than I remembered (7/12/9/11). 

I guess I could start with water blessings then... where are those dusty armors? 

For instance, I nabbed F!Grima yesterday and within minutes of raising her to level 40 discovered that she slotted right into Ephraim's and Kagero's spots resulting in a victory despite wildly different AI.

I'm envious of your Grima, a shame you use her for auto-grinding. 

TTs are random and result in unit deaths just because the final map is always insane and Fir REALLY has to 1v1 that Subaki on Map 1. Whether Fir has uber bonuses or not, she's not taking out Subaki. I'm tired of feeling like I need to keep one eye on the game and override the controls every once in a while. 

Watching auto TTs will make you go crazy. Just do something else and check your phone from time to time to see if interaction is needed (send in a new team). 

Edited by mampfoid

33 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I'm envious of your Grima, a shame you use her for auto-grinding. 

Well I don't really yet. I've only used her to check if she can sub in for existing strats. All legendary Heroes will be labbed if I can get my hands on them, since they have no choice but to be associated with teams of their element. And despite intentionally pulling for none of them, I've got one of each except Horse!Ephraim.

I built a second strat for that map that takes advantage of Ike's natural Def Tactic and Grima's speed boost. This one is still Kagero-centric but doesn't rely on a rare unit like normie!Ephraim. LA!Eliwood could probably be replaced with any armor, since his movement type is necessary for Def Tactic to activate while also keeping said unit out of the fighting.

Edited by Glennstavos

@Glennstavos I used the Winding path in the garden of Earth to grind Summoner support for Cordelia (which was needed for this one turn clear). 

She happened to be part of my Earth blessing team and L!Ike, Cordelia, BB!Lyn and Myrrh (in that order) had no problems in auto-mode. Everybody (par Lyn) had Reposition, Myrrh had Iote's shield seal equipped. 

The HM gain was a lesser (2.95) than in the developer maps, but Lyn collected some SP at least. 

Edited by mampfoid

You should really only grind HM during Tempest Trials. Its the most efficient use of stamina. I've made a Google Sheet to calculate the different strategies you can take in TT: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DpnwGgspCRcAGY2VB4U_fCvwHITRK86KzISDKDRjrfY/edit?usp=drivesdk

These were very general calculations but i think they give a good idea. All of these approximations were done using a team consisting of 4, level 40 5☆s.

As of the recent Tempest Trials, I have 45 units capped at 4K HM:
Every dancer in the game
Every healer in the game except Elise (whom I have yet to pull)
Every variant of Lyn
Other infantry: Fjorm, Marth, Marisa, F!Robin, Donnel, Lucina, masked Marth, Ryoma
Other armored: LA Hector, Amelia, Black Knight, Zelgius, Henry, Tharja, Effie
Other cavalry: Reinhardt, Xander
Other fliers: Elincia, Corrin, Cherche, Gerome

welp, I hope everybody found time to flaunt their Hero Merit lists because the cap just got raised to 5000.

I've been adding a bit to Blessed Gardens strats here and there, but have been too busy to really give it my full attention. The reason for this bump is that Grand Hero Battles will no longer have a stamina cost. And with two weekly rotations of maps, discovering strats for them might prove lucrative...

Tempest Trials also appear to have reduced stamina costs, though they didn't specify how low. That should make that mode even more viable for grinding as well.

Edited by Glennstavos

Wow, 

10 hours ago, pullofthebush said:

So, with the stamina changes for GHBs it's now possible to grind HM for free - until IS fixes it.

I just checked this with Narcian and it's true!

/Edit: Auto-skript for today: 

@Glennstavos

Navarre GHB / Lunatic

1. WE!Lissa (DB2, Bold Fighter 3, Ward Armor, Spur Res 1 seal, Handbell (ATK refine), Bonfire)
  2. Arden (DB2, Follow-Up Ring, Drive Def 2, Armor Boots, Brave Sword+, Ignis). 
  3. LA!Eliwood (Fire Boost 3, Seal ATK/DEF1, Goad Armor, Spur Def 1 Seal, Casa Blanca+)
  4. Sheena (Svalinn Shield, Fortify Armor, Drive Def 2 seal, Escutcheon, Killer Axe+)

/Edit2: It seems LA!Eliwood can be replaced by any other armor unit (without assist but with Spur Def seal equiped). Checked with Gwendolyn 4*+6.

Edited by mampfoid

9 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Wow, 

I just checked this with Narcian and it's true!

/edit: Auto-skript for today: 

@Glennstavos

Navarre GHB / Lunatic

1. WE!Lissa (DB2, Bold Fighter 3, Ward Armor, Spur Res 1 seal, Handbell (ATK refine), Bonfire)
  2. Arden (DB2, Follow-Up Ring, Drive Def 2, Armor Boots, Brave Sword+, Ignis). 
  3. LA!Eliwood (Fire Boost 3, Seal ATK/DEF1, Goad Armor, Spur Def 1 Seal, Casa Blanca+)
  4. Sheena (Svalinn Shield, Fortify Armor, Drive Def 2 seal, Escutcheon, Killer Axe+)

Tap Emblem Intensifies

Yeah GHB maps having no stamina cost is pretty huge. Even if you can only manage something for a Hard Mode map, this is a cool new method. I threw together something quick for a F2P strat, but I hope to have some strats for every day's map.

I have rewritten the OP and archived the Blessed Gardens strats.

lol Legion's map is a pain but I figured out a F2P 4*strat for Hard. That's a long map to clear because of reinforcements. And my strat requires Deflect Magic 3 which I know a lot of people don't have upgraded. I guess they can't all be winners. Really a lot of these GHB and BHB maps aren't auto battle friendly.

Robin's strat is much better. If I can have one good strat for each day, then that's enough.

Edited by Glennstavos

Ursula Solo Lunatic - 
I used WChrom at +0 w/ +def/-res, DC, Wary Fighter, Close Def, Aether, Slaying Axe +mt.  I imagine you can use any Green Armored Axe unit with DC, Slaying, and Aether.  Use Wary Fighter if you dont have the spd to avoid doubles.

Place WChrom or replacement in slot 4 and have slots 1-3 be level 40 w/ no weapons.  It would be wise to use units you never plan to build so you can grind their HM up b/c others will grind up naturally.

Anyone else have solo builds?  Particularly for other days with common units?  If they don't patch this in the near future it may be wise to create a sticky just for solo grinding on different GHB days.

Edited by Lushen

1 hour ago, Lushen said:

Anyone else have solo builds?  Particularly for other days with common units?  If they don't patch this in the near future it may be wise to create a sticky just for solo grinding on different GHB days.

Yeah I think these could be great. I own a hector, but I'm low on SP to try on different skills to make him work. Fortunately I found a method for Black Knight that doesn't require too much investment.

10 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Yeah I think these could be great. I own a hector, but I'm low on SP to try on different skills to make him work. Fortunately I found a method for Black Knight that doesn't require too much investment.

The only better thing would be if people found a set of four 4* units (or 5* TT) that can auto a particular GHB with no SI inheritance and minimal SP grinding.  But for some units like Odin its probably best to let someone else solo for him.

3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

When a solo works, perhaps you could bring other units without weapon to grind HM. 

Yea you could replace it with anyone which is nice.  Just make sure they're level 40 first for max HM.

1 minute ago, Lushen said:

The only better thing would be if people found a set of four 4* units (or 5* TT) that can auto a particular GHB with no SI inheritance and minimal SP grinding.  But for some units like Odin its probably best to let someone else solo for him.

Yeah I'm trying to have a variety of strats for each day. Haven't figured out a four star strat for today's GHBs, but the Black Knight solo is pretty close to F2P. Neither of the F2P healers (Lissa and Wrys) have a combination of Physic and Imbue.

So I timed it and it takes me 27 seconds from the time I click on Lunatic Ursula: Blue Crow to the time where I can click on it again.  If you round up assuming you won't be perfect to 30 seconds and assume that the solo unit is already at max HM you get 5x3 HM per 30 seconds

15 HM / 30 Seconds * 500 Feathers / 500 HM
= .5 Feathers / Second
= 1800 Feathers / Hour

= 111 Hours for a 5*+10

This does not include the time it takes to get a unit up to level 40.  

Does anyone know if using macros would be against IS's ToS?

edit: Someone provided to me the following.  

Spoiler

Screenshot_2018-04-13-07-49-59.png

As per (9), macros and bots would not be allowed.

Edited by Lushen