Your avatar is now the final boss of the next Fire Emblem game.

CyberController

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. Evil Twin Eirika shows up, kills the Demon King before the fight has begun, is a version of Eirika's Great Lord where she wields axe's instead of swords. Her weapons are an unbreakable Pugi, and a breakable Devil Axe, that instead of backfiring on her, has a 30% chance to deal the backfire damage to the enemy.

Has Eirika's Cap Stats+3 (except HP, which is 120). 

Also yes, she is wearing pink and is blonde. The sword is just for show. 

Also she's evil because when she and Eirika were young (I'd say around 4-5 years old, she stabbed Eirika, and wast cast away by her parents. Jealous of the life her sister had, she waited... also she's not very smart, since she is attacking Eirika when literally the entire army is there as well.) Eirika's memory was erased of this event, and this fuels Evil Eirika's Anger more.

Name? She forgot it.

Edited by Bhoop

3 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Nero Claudius in History persecuted a lot of Christians, to the point where some interpretations of Revelation in the Bible show him as the anti-christ.

Huh. Interesting and good to know, thank you.

I'm sure Zelgius would be an epic final boss. Not exactly sure how to justify it in the plot of either game, though I'd probably remove the goddess(es) from the picture. Anyway, I think the battle might go like this:

Take the Rebirth(3) fight from RD as the basis. Zelgius does NOT activate the barrier right away. The quick bout with BK and Ike happens, BK reveals himself. NOW Zelgius activates the barrier but instead of isolating Ike he isolates himself while Ike stays with the group. Since Zelgius has Feh with him, he starts off summoning heroes (instead of Levail and Disciples of Order) for everyone to fight. After the first wave, he'll summon a new waves every 3 turns. Once you've eliminated two or three waves worth of heroes, Zelgius will finally isolate Ike from the group and confront him (hope you healed him first or have an elixir on hand). Those heroes were just a warmup; now the real battle begins. This time Zelgius' stats are capped, and he has the same skills as before plus Nullify so you won't be cheesing him with the hammer. He's still summoning heroes of course so your other units have something to do. Once he goes down, it's over. Cue the ending (sans Yune) and Ike takes Alondite anyway so you can use it during trial maps (which RD really should've had in the first place, and after completing the game so many times you'd unlock Zelgius for use in the trial maps just like with Ashnard.)

If you've got something better, by all means lay it on me.

Edited by Baron the Shining Blade

6 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

…Wait, what? Why would Christians need to fight her? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with the character.

aside from what Jingle Jangle has said, the Type-Moon servants can be summoned according to their legends and lore in combination with whatever Kinoko Nasu wants to do in genderbending.So Nero, based on the interpretation that the "Whore of Babylon" who rides upon the Beast of Revelations, could theoretically be summoned under the Rider class. However, in the

Spoiler

Nasuverse (from what little I understand) there's a thing where Divine Spirits(Gods) or Heroic Spirits(Like Saber from Fate Stay Night) could be summoned in iterations wherein they represent one of humanity's 7 deadly sins. Often, it's done in conjunction with the figure being related to some great evil (Tamamo No Mae from  Fate Extra could theoretically be turned into the Great Demon Fox, one of the 3 great Yokai and therefore qualify as a Beast class. Others have included Tiamat and Goetia.)

So basically, that particlar Nero would be nearly unbeatable short of being an Archangel or some shit.

Unlike the Nero that's beloved by the fanbase, the Beast Class Nero would probably do horrible things to you. Just like what Griffith does to Casca in that one part of Berserk, but like ten times worse.

L? I don't really know. He'd probably kick or something for attacks, have a super complicated gimmicky map, and have a lot of people guarding him I guess. He'd also have that illusion mechanic the KItsunes from Fates have and have an outstanding weakness to damage from Tomes. I really don't know XD.

He'd also have a lot of candy in his inventory to restore health.

Would he be evil? No idea.

Would I play the game? Again no idea because I can't even wrap my head around L being the final boss of a Fire Emblem Game XD

Edited by Arcphoenix

Sanzo as a final boss, boy that would be a hard fight sine his weapons are a pistol, a sacred scripture that binds his enemies and he know martial arts, he would have really high HP and the angrier you make him the stronger his attack would get.  Of course Sanzo would also have Goku, Gojyo and Hakkai with him and you would have to beat all 4 of them to win.  Highly impossible to beat them since they can hold their own against gods and demons alike.  Sanzo as a final boss is hard to picture because he would think it was a pain and not want to do it.  You would have to be fighting for the resurrection of the demon king Gyumaoh for him to be a final boss in the first place. 

1 hour ago, Arcphoenix said:

L? I don't really know. He'd probably kick or something for attacks, have a super complicated gimmicky map, and have a lot of people guarding him I guess. He'd also have that illusion mechanic the KItsunes from Fates have and have an outstanding weakness to damage from Tomes. I really don't know XD.

He'd also have a lot of candy in his inventory to restore health.

Would he be evil? No idea.

Would I play the game? Again no idea because I can't even wrap my head around L being the final boss of a Fire Emblem Game XD

Maybe he and Gaius have a rivalry.

Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Evolution(Yes that's the official name of the form, translated from Japanese's Supa Saiya-jin Goddo Supa Saiya-jin Shinka) Vegeta as the final boss. I guess he decided to go back to his old space pirate days. Shame he's too powerful for any fire emblem character to fight, considering he can just outright blow up the planet. And could defeat multiple characters with the Galick Gun or Final Flash or Final Explosion, which wouldn't even kill him. I'd totally play the game though.

Valtertuff is the final boss of the crossover between FE and Pokemon: aka a Pokemon Conquest game I'd actually play.

Comes with a lance that has stats like Double Edge and an Air Balloon.

Yes a Vivillon as a boss how scary... Well I guess it could be every vivillon pattern or have its pokemon stats treated as equivelant to FE stats and use  hurricane ( 15 uses but 120 might) 

Why a boss... Pokédex number 666 I guess. 

Would I play probably 

There is no final boss fight, I kill all of the player units while their backs are turned. =)