Your avatar is now the final boss of the next Fire Emblem game.

CyberController

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Grima's back. (Haha, what a comical piece of wordplay! Not only does it reference Grima's return, but also the fact that the final boss of Fire Emblem Awakening takes place upon the back of Grima himself!) This time, he actually utilizes the fact that I maxed out all my avatar's stats. Good luck.

Feh was going to enjoy a slice of cake after an exhausting bird party she attended only to find that someone ate it when she opened the fridge. After the disaster that was the first anniversary, she suspectsĀ Effie is the culprit. Stahl is also a person of interest. However, she has no proof so until she is compensated, no further orbs will be delivered and all current orbs are confiscated.Ā 

So... the Moon Queen, the one who can bring the Eternal Night and can only be killed by someone with literal Blue Blood in their veins is now a final boss.
At the start of the battle, she's alone, wielding a single BFS. As the battle goes on, she summons several different types of monsters to her aid (mostly harpies and werewolves). Bring her health down enough and she suddenly summons disembodied arms wielding different weapons and if you bring down her health AGAIN

Ā 

she'll protect herself by summoning a giant suit of armour to fight in her stead while she levitates above the battlefield shooting giant laser beams. Oh, and the arms are still there.

It could make for a fun map, all things considered.

Edited by DragonFlames

Hezul Gang strikes again.

Seriously though a woke Eldigan with magic-mitigatingĀ Aegis would be epic. Xander level of Defense, and Effie level of Strength. Very risky to face without some gurantees due to Mystletainn giving him insane crit. At least that's how I would imagine it.

Edited by Aeā€ her

The only way that Dahlia Hawthorne is going to be the final boss is if someone channels her sprit first. Even then, she's only a regular human with no special skills or powers.

I'm already a boss in a game with gameplay that is a little like FE:

Spoiler

latest?cb=20120325041631latest?cb=20120325041640

But let us assume a world where my avi replaces Polaris as ruler of a multiverse.Ā In this case, my foe must be someone who does not believe humans should be allowed to fully explore their existential freedom and potential- what kind of "hero" hates freedom? Don't tell me they're just blindlyĀ following some madman's orders.... I will have to correct that beforehand.

Presumably the Anguished OneĀ would have all the powers Polaris did, so it'd be even stronger than the above. FE, prepare for a final boss battle with at least three phases. And minions including a butler, a snake-thingy, and the adorably demonic Black Frost.

9 hours ago, CyberController said:

How in the world would Mozu make a final boss? Did too much farming cause her mind to snap? Did she practice her hunting skills on the hero's army, after hunting animals got old?

She stopped farming crops and started farming experience.

11 hours ago, CyberController said:

Yeah. So, what would her abilities be?

Sowing the seeds of her foes doom.Ā  Harvesting enemy souls. Cutting down those who oppose her like wheat before the scythe.
This is going to turn into a set of farming puns if I don't stop.

Maria, finally realising her potential after Heroes, recruits all the little girls to complete the Little Sister-Loli conquest of FE.

You have to stop her with the series's villains after the heroes all fell down. Maria is of course a prankster god now and fucks with everyone.

Hector and Eliwood gain stands that stop time (Eliwood) and restore things (Hector) they go around cockblocking red haired boys (Eliwood agrees to go along reluctantly)Ā and you have to stop them before they get to RoyĀ 

On 4/9/2018 at 8:01 AM, Dayni said:

Maria, finally realising her potential after Heroes, recruits all the little girls to complete the Little Sister-Loli conquest of FE.

You have to stop her with the series's villains after the heroes all fell down. Maria is of course a prankster god now and fucks with everyone.

Beware the wrath of Sakura and Elise.

Image result for sakura and elise

Do these look like the faces of mercy?

• 3 weeks later...

Nanna's got a gun,

And she's on the run.

So Nanna got a gun from the future, deciding to lay down vigilante justice in Thracia. You play as brigands who have to try to fight back, led by what's left of the villains after both 776 and Genealogy. Areone is the Eyvel of this game, only he doesn't come back, realising taking out his sister in law might be a bad idea.

Alternate universe where Catria's unrequited love for Marth drives her so mad she gets her hands on the dark orb, turns evil and yandere, and rebels Altea for the sake of making Marth all her's.

On 4/8/2018 at 9:41 PM, Mad-manakete said:

Sowing the seeds of her foes doom.Ā  Harvesting enemy souls. Cutting down those who oppose her like wheat before the scythe.
This is going to turn into a set of farming puns if I don't stop.

Heh

• 1 month later...

Mystletainn drinks plenty.

Turns out it's called the demon sword for a reason, and Ares becomes a violent blood thirsty crit demon. That and/or Ares somehow hasn't forgiven Seliph, and back stabs him towards the end, and tries to kill him.

Edited by Aeā€ her