Your avatar is now the final boss of the next Fire Emblem game.

CyberController

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic has spawned a interest in me thinking about unique boss enemies.

8 hours ago, Dayni said:

Mini Godzilla-like beast that can eat mountains and whose shell is tough to crack, but takes a ton of damage from water.

Slow moving, stronger than expected, destroying terrain as it goes? Map becomes a test of how to stop it from tearing up the land around.

To add onto that, the boss can also appear 3 times in whole game. Evolving each time.
First battle begins against Larvitar then another chapter could have Pupitar and final chapter has the super tanky Tyranitar.

The maps could also have an earthquake going on that damages all units every turn.

11 minutes ago, Benice said:

The trick to defeating Rick Astley is to never click on anything.

Oh how bout a Boss that's dancer\singer that gives extra turns to four allies around him?

Of course that can be applied to any singing and dancing boss.
Something more unique to Rick could be if the player clicks on the boss to check his stats, they'll be Rick-Rolled instead.

Deathtreid of certain death, along with the legal army wishes for a prosperous society, one full of order, safety measures for the citizens, and the criminals crushed. He, along with the others in the legal army, would all be grouped up with skills to all buff each other in combat. This would be an all out, straight forward battle with difficult opponents. I would totally play this.

"WE! AS PUBLIC SERVANTS! WILL SERVE THE GOVERNMENT AGENDA WITH OUR LIVES! WILL ENSURE COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAW! PROSPEROUS SOCIETY! COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAW! LABOR AND SERVICE! RESPECT PRECEDENCE! BE FLEXIBLE! NEVER SURRENDER! TRUE HEARTS AS PURE AS WATER! BE PRECISE AND ON SCHEDULE! FOR THE REALIZATION OF THE PROSPEROUS SOCIETY! TO BRING SMILES TO OUR CUSTOMERS! COMPLIANCE!"

Edited by FlyingKitsune

Kaido as a final boss of a Fire Emblem game. Well it’s certainly fitting but few swords have ever been able to pierce this man’s scales. 

This was the final boss of a fanhack with a budget of -$6. You defeat it by equipping the lord with a face mask and then having them attack with the vaccine sword.

Evil Soma Cruz? With a positron rifle?

More likely then you think, due to 

Spoiler

him kinda being Dracula in the bad endings of AoS and DoS

gun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tiger drop. Y'all are in trouble.

...Hey, it'd make Armor Knights worth using!

Edited by Benice

It's literally just me with shorter hair, wearing an oversized green collar and without the glasses that I need to see things.

I haven't exercised in, like, my entire life.

A battle to surpass Idoun.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

• 2 weeks later...

Did someone say "Boss using machine inventions?"

Because that's the focus on this one. Random enemies can spawn from portals raised throughout the stage, Machinery to fight, specific allies including dragons.

Shame the boss himself's weaker than Veld.

Why have the final boss’s army be a bunch of generics when the army can be the final boss? Eight powerful dudes. All with different roles like Kloe as a healer for the rest of them and Joshua doubling everything to death. Or maybe he’s crit based. I guess Schera would make more sense to be crit based though, although whips aren’t at present a weapon type in fe.

Now this is looking like traditional FE again!

The Golden Dragon of the Center, eh? Would make for an interesting final boss, to be sure.
Especially if the map starts with the other four Holy Beasts (a white tiger, a red bird, a blue dragon, and a black tortoise), which you would have to kill before the four of them fuse together to form Kohryu.

Now the only question is... why would you want/need to kill the guardians of the cardinal directions?