What are some things you want to continue to see in FE?

10 minutes ago, Slumber said:

Using Kellam as an example, gimmicks can also make OTHER characters look bad. 

The dude's a hometown hero. Obviously people outside if the Shepherds pay attention to him. But within the Shepherds, nobody gives a rat's ass about Kellam, and they outright ignore him. If you try to look into Kellam's character like. At all, it makes the Shepherds look like a bunch of assholes who deliberately ignore a competent member of their group for literally no reason. 

Peri, likewise, is a gimmick character whose gimmick makes everyone around her look bad. 

It's not worth the half-assed writing to potentially drag down an entire cast of characters. 

It also doesn't help that he's one of the better units in awakening being the only knight you get.

Gimmicks like Owain and Faye's I'm fine with 

Owain's is especially interesting because it's actually believable if you put Robin and Lissa together - a hand that periodically goes through sudden urges to destroy is an easily believable side-effect of being a FellBlood, at least in a Fire Emblem world.

14 hours ago, Arcphoenix said:

Item stealing like thieves can do in Blazing Blade.

Full Voice Acting.

Dialogue from the non-lords (like in SoV)

I fully agree with these.

Capture, as it was did in Thracia.

Shuriken and daggers as they were in Fates.

Critical quotes

No more breakable weapons. Those can go the way of the Dodo birds. Though I started on RD where you like never have enough money to get what you want so... that might explain why I hate durability.

I'll be honest, I like parts of Echoes system but other parts I hate. The whole HP for magic thing almost convinced me not to get the game. I do like not needing tomes and a greater variety of spells per mage is really fun!

Full voice acting is great, it really adds a lot to the characters.

I'm gonna be honest, I didn't like Mila's Turnwheel. I also don't see it being a replacement for a casual setting. People who have an issue with either though can just not use them, so those can both come back. Just not my favorites.

Base conversations. Why were those done away with? They added so much!

Laddles, logs, pans, and the like as obtainable weapons. Sometimes in war, you get to a point where you have to work with what you have as weapons.

(Just no more Speed Thunder or Xander's Primer as weapons. Those were terrible)