Do Alm and Celica count as Christmas Knights?

Probably not, but after giving it some thought, it actually is one unique way to view the overall story.

At least in personality. Gameplaywise, Alm is basically a better-balanced fighter that doesn't use axes and can hit something, while Celica is almost a pre-promoted mage with a third tier class. Neither of them have the growths typical for the archetype.

4 hours ago, Michelaar said:

I was under the impression that the christmas knights of Echoes were Lukas/Forsyth and Boey/Mae/

They are. Just that he's pointing out Alm's green hair and Celica's orange hair

The original Gaiden didn't have a pair of red-green knights, so they kind of shaped Lukas and Forsyth to fit the roles in SoV.

I really like this idea though. The only problem is that I think R/G Knights have to be the same class? But like someone said above, it's a fun way to look at the story!

I always liked to humorously imagine this was the case for Gaiden, but then Echoes made Lukas and Forsyth into actual Christmas soldiers, so

It's definitely not the intent, but it kinda works out that way so it was easy enough for me to have fun with it.

• 2 weeks later...