Say something mean about your favourite character(s)

Alm seemed a lot more interesting in the Awakening DLC. 

Python has bad accuracy. 

Luthier is a weak unit. 

Forsyth isn't a good unit (at least in my playthrough he isn't). 

Sonya's art in Heroes is terrible with abdominal/thoraic areas being too thin. 

Mae looks like a generic moe blob in Heroes. 

Leo has the weakest legendary weapon and is a pathetic boss. 

Sakura doesn't have much story presence and like her sister, she's either insane or an idiot for forgiving Corrin. 

Azura is a terrible strategist and an idiot for not saving the crystal ball to show to the rest of the siblings. 

Kaze's belief in that Corrin will bring peace is very questionable. 

Flora has terrible taste in men. 

Marth had his spotlight taken, gives too much credit to a generic self insert/character and his voice isn't the best (especially early on). 

Linde's art in Heroes is atrocious with an unnecessary wardrobe change and looks like a child rather than adolescent. 

Catria looks like a generic anime girl in Heroes. 

Abel has terrible taste in women, screwed priorities and left to find his wife who was too immature to be an adult. 

Ike's character received a downgrade in Radiant Dawn and both his VAs aren't that impressive. 

Pelleas lacked some development thanks to RD support system. 

Elincia looks like a sailor scout in her Awakening DLC art and to a lesser extent, Heroes art. 

Despite her reason being understandable, Eirika giving the stone to Leon is still pretty dumb. 

Ephraim faces little recuperations for his actions when his impulsiveness should have had harsher consequences and received the wrong VA. 

For a "brilliant tactician", Innes is stupid for telling Eirika to stay behind him in their support conversations. 

Edited by Paris

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate saying mean things, but here goes...

• Camus is overrated (I still love him though)
  • Lukas is another name for babysitter
  • Finn... no, I respect Finn too much
  • Quan is a complete dumbass for going through the Yied Desert
  • While I'm at it, so is Ethlyn for bringing Altena with her

Azura (and her strength growth rates) is a Mary sue

La'Rachel has "problems" ?

I think nyx's fashion taste reveals her secret wish to be a that

Leo is a bitch for hating Forrest (poor cinnamon roll)

Takumi has anger issues

Lyn is bland and flat

Hinoka is blander and flatter

Felicia is useless

Hector is overrated

Soren is a douche

Severa is a douche

Laslow is a thot

Niles is a thot 

Peri is edgy

Wrys is too perfect

Eirika is an idiot

Leif is an idiot

Lyon is an idiot

Tailtiu is a very, very hard unit to train

Nino is too

Sain is a creeper

Inigo is also a creeper and frankly just awful, which is weird why I like the Laslow version, considering they are the same character

Johan is a creeper- you know, I have a weird affinity for the fuckbois of Fire Emblem. Dunno why.

Jill's heel-turn doesn't feel wholly earned

Soren is an asshole

Shinon is an asshole

Delthea is an asshole

Myrrh doesn't have enough agency in the story

Mozu isn't as useful a trainee as many of the previous ones.

Catria is a bit bland.

Fredrick is more... gimmicky than interesting

Glade is too good for this world

Edited by camelpimp

9 hours ago, Masquerade said:

Wrys is too perfect

How could you be so mean to Wrys? 

He just wants to share his bald way of life. He never meant to hurt anyone. 

Hector dies like a little girl

Ephraim is a dirty cheat, he secretly carries and uses a Sacred Stone Playthrough guide

Lucina dropped the ball, she actually meant to go further into the past to Marth's Timeline

Effie's stomach is actually a gateway to the Outrealms

Effie has literally eaten a horse, Sophie just hasn't caught on yet.

Shiida has no feelings for Marth, actually seeing Ogma

Lachesis is so dumb that she gives blondes a bad name (Seriously who tries to kill themselves with an Earth Sword)

Celice, Deidra is not the mother

All of Holy War's Children, They are not your mothers

Lachesis has over a dozen children....

Alvis did nothing wrong! It was someone else who swapped out his tome that was suppose to cast Fireworks!

Ike is dumb, he can't come up with decent nicknames for his Mercenaries, Abbreviating Titania to her first 3 letters is but one example, Neither is Brom or Mia

Soren is as Racist and Crazy as his father

Greil got one shotted, for shame!

Edited by MyBoyHector

Julia's personality is basically resumed as "damsel in distress" and "walking McGuffin". If anything, her 5* level 50 monologue in FEH writes her better than FE4 Part 2 ever bothered to.

Lilina has little presence on FE6 despite being Hector's daughter and only heiress to the most influential and powerful title on Lycia.

Sophia has terrible stats.

Mia is basically Goku with her excessive training and spar attitude. It doesn't help that she gets obsessed over anyone that fits in her "white clad rival" description.

Micaiah holds a Lawful Dumb attitude by part 3, and during part 4 & 5 she has her spotlight stolen frequently by Yune.

Joshua Sothe ends up becoming Micaiah's husband in their FE10 ending with an A support. She is also the one who raised him since he was a kid and the closest thing to a mother (or, well, big sister) to him.

Elincia is pretty much useless during Path of Radiance and most of her lines are accompanied with "Oh my Lord Ike this/that".

Ike has one of the worst endings in the series and it derrails his character development so bad it hurts.

Alvis has a machiavelic philosophy that betrays his sense of righteousness often. If he had done the right thing and given up on Deirdre after learning she was his sister, allowed her to reunite with her husband again and helped Sigurd on exposing the rotten influences within Granvale, FE4 Part 2 (and, to some extent, Thracia 776) wouldn't have happened. His talk about choosing the lesser of evils and making sacrifices for good turns out to be moot when we learn it was his own selfish reasons that drove him to make the worst possible choices for the sake of his own profiting. He is also completely helpless against a kid possessed by Loptyr, for some reason.

6 hours ago, Rapier said:

Alvis has a machiavelic philosophy that betrays his sense of righteousness often. If he had done the right thing and given up on Deirdre after learning she was his sister, allowed her to reunite with her husband again and helped Sigurd on exposing the rotten influences within Granvale, FE4 Part 2 (and, to some extent, Thracia 776) wouldn't have happened. His talk about choosing the lesser of evils and making sacrifices for good turns out to be moot when we learn it was his own selfish reasons that drove him to make the worst possible choices for the sake of his own profiting. He is also completely helpless against a kid possessed by Loptyr, for some reason.

Except Alvis never knew about that, Manfroy was pulling the strings behind that one. Only thing Alvis knew was, "She's Pretty, I want!"

Joshua has a serious Gambling addiction that only seems to getting worse 

Hector seems to have anger issues 

Nino and Sophia as so weak when recruited that its so difficult to keep them alive if you want to invest time into them  

On 14/4/2018 at 5:19 PM, Masquerade said:

I think nyx's fashion taste reveals her secret wish to be a that

A "that"? o.o

What is a "that"?

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, CyberController said:

That's giving me the hilarious image of Sakura Rajinto-ing people.

Turns out sakura is the true weilder of the raijinto

Low key she would have also made for an interesting final boss in conquest 

1 minute ago, CyberController said:

Does that mean Elise will be the Final boss of Conquest?

Uhh, maybe Birthright? But I'm pretty sure she's an ally in conquest.

elise's Voice gets annoying 

2 minutes ago, CyberController said:

Oops. Yeah. Maybe it turns out that she and Sakura are the true masterminds behind the war.

Pls no my sweet sakura wouldn't do that 

sakura needs some courage 

2 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Pls no my sweet sakura wouldn't do that 

sakura needs some courage 

Yeah, that's what she wants you to think.

(For real, it would be interesting if the real villain of a game was someone harmless looking. Maybe Garon's not actually evil, but Sakura and Elise were manipulating him all this time, in order to become the loli empresses of Nohrshido)

Yeah, that's what she wants you to think.

(For real, it would be interesting if the real villain of a game was someone harmless looking. Maybe Garon's not actually evil, but Sakura and Elise were manipulating him all this time, in order to become the loli empresses of Nohrshido)

My thought was that despite her love for you, because of your invasion of her country she would have been pushed continuously towards hatred, allowing anankos to consume her. Seeing her family torn apart, she even could have been promised power to "unite" them back together, or something along those lines. 

I also saw some aweomse art of a possessed sakura somewhere 

Eirika sucks as a unit and a character

Ephraim sucks as a character more than Eirika

Lyon's a fucking coward

Selena's fight was too early and it should've been more hyped up. Also, no personal tome? Bolting can be baited out...

Leif is 15

Lyn doesn't have a horse, though in her backstory it specifically is mentioned that she escaped from the bandit attack when her parents died...on a horse. Like WTF woman, those animals are expensive. 

I don't like Anna's design in Awakening or Fates.

Anna is absent from Echoes

Roy's a thot

I think Lilina is ugly and I hate that she's a mage

Um.

I'll be back for more DW.

19 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

My thought was that despite her love for you, because of your invasion of her country she would have been pushed continuously towards hatred, allowing anankos to consume her. Seeing her family torn apart, she even could have been promised power to "unite" them back together, or something along those lines. 

I also saw some aweomse art of a possessed sakura somewhere 

Neat. Maybe the same thing could happen to Elise. She'd wonder why her loving big sister/brother would betray her country like that. Or maybe she fights you so that her siblings start to treat her like the adult she technically is.

Neat. Maybe the same thing could happen to Elise. She'd wonder why her loving big sister/brother would betray her country like that. Or maybe she fights you so that her siblings start to treat her like the adult she technically is.

Yeah would have been really neat and made for a much more emotional fight:

also found that art I'll pm it

uhh Xander is stupid 

I don’t like saying bullshit things about my favorites but I guess it couldn’t hurt to give it a try.

Ike is a pain in my ass.

Eirika is a dumbass

L’Arachel needs to shut the hell up.

Tharja needs to put on some better clothes

Stahl needs to stop thinking about food

Python is lazy as hell

Mae is so annoying 

Delthea is so annoying 

Raven has issues, I think

Nephenee needs to go to school

Shinon is an ass

Marcia is useless as a unit