[FE8] The Beggining

Alusq

Greetings, Serenes Forest! I hope everyone's having a great Easter. As it happens, today is the day I have finally completed my magnum opus, THE BEGGINING. I sincerely believe you will find this game to be an epic and scintillating quest for revenge that will keep you on your toes. The game patches to FE8.

DOWNLOAD

SCREENSHOTS:

image.png.07752889488dfa9f585d6a07f098c706.pngimage.png.6fd71d13feaaf3534169e598aa347bc0.pngimage.png.da332c19cc0b871a16ed022094efa534.pngimage.png.2473bc451d8756cea065ee741f001336.png

SPECIAL THANKS:

I want to thank everyone for making this production possible. Yes, reader, even you. Unfortunately, I do not have a long enough lifespan to personally thank every person in the world, so this will have to do: please remember that whenever you feel scared or frightened, never forget times when you felt happy. You are special in your own way, even if you don't yet know how; everyone has their own times in their life when they feel they're closer to or farther from their own self-realization. Remember to stop and smell the flowers every now and then.

Edited by Alusq