Weird Character Growths?

In my most recent playthrough of Radiant Dawn, Leonardo capped both Strength and Speed at level 19 of his Tier 1 class, but didn't cap Res at level 20 (Although he also capped Skill). This hasn't happened before (I use Leonardo every playthrough and he's never capped both Strength and Speed at level 19). 

I've also had Micaiah cap all her stats in her Tier 3 class by level 16 before, and had Astrid cap all stats except Defense in her Tier 3 class as well.

So, what weird character growths have you had in Radiant Dawn?

Weird growths? Well there are some but your experience seems to be more like "How much has one of your characters deviated from his/her growths that tell what to expect of them"

Well, one weird story was about Faye in an Echoes playthrough, she was a beast, she was unpromoted because of a challenge I was doing and at level 16 or 17 she killed fernand In a very funny fashion, she had high Attack, Defense, Skill etc. It was hilarious to see how this "Proffessional Knight" dude was so easily killed by a villager, the dumbest thing is that the guy has a horse! Horses are faster than any humanin fact even usain olt has difficulties reaching one, for that reason I believe mounted units should have a skill that give them +2 Speed when they initiate a battle

I had Forsyth with 36 speed as a level 20 Baron at the end of my last echoes playthrough. No pitchforks or stat boosters. Just a lot of RNG blessing and holding off promotion.
I also had Clive up to a solid 32 speed as a Gold Knight.

As it stands... the only Gaiden/Echoes unit I've never seen turn out Duma battle material is Nomah.

I’ve seen Valbar level resistance.

Sorry, should have checked for Radiant Dawn instead of FE General.

In RD it is Leonardo every time, he’s generally bad but because of his early availability growing him is like spinning a roulette wheel.

Edited by Bubba Jones

On 4/2/2018 at 4:08 AM, Bubba Jones said:

I’ve seen Valbar level resistance.

Sorry, should have checked for Radiant Dawn instead of FE General.

In RD it is Leonardo every time, he’s generally bad but because of his early availability growing him is like spinning a roulette wheel.

I got Valbar to level resistance.... three times in one playthrough.

Also Wil. If the guy actually had an enemy phase he'd have been great in the playthroughs of FE7 when I've used him.

I've also never had a bad Lute. Or even a mediocre one.

Meet SD Tomas.  As a Dracoknight, he has a 10% Res growth.  I ended one game with him as a Dracoknight at 6 Res. . .and I don't think he hit level 20.  Point is, the RNG will do weird things, which range from one of my Sorens, who capped every offensive stat that mattered, to every last Mia I've trained, who thinks she's in a 0% LTC.  Roll with the weirdness - it's what makes every FE run different!

Besides, no one in this game holds a candle to Ronan.  Now THAT'S some puzzling growth rates (it's even weirder than Leo's 55% Res growth).