Zeke or Mathilda for Thabes?

25 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

They are both comparable in terms of overall power and stats. Who tends to do better in the postgame?

If you reclass Mathilda to Pegasus Knight she'll be really good down there

16 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

If you reclass Mathilda to Pegasus Knight she'll be really good down there

Im already using Clair as my Pegasus knight, plus I don't want to use the forks 

I went with Zeke equipped with the Gradivus, although I ended up training him over Mathilda because I'm a sucker for Archanea. Regardless, Gradivus's 1-2 range paired well with Zeke, especially against some enemies in the later floors.

• 1 month later...

I went with Zeke, but only because I like him more than Mathilda. The only problem is that Zeke can be hard to train for Thabes considering that he starts off as a gold knight. Meaning that, dlc aside, it can be hard to get good stats for him. Mathilda on the other hand starts off as a paladin. That lets you have a lot more control over her stat-wise. It should also be considered what you'll be facing in Thabes, you would need to give Zeke a partner unit to help fight the mage units while Mathilda comes with considerable Res. In the end, their both good units, and you can go into Thabes as many times as you want to. So there's no real sweat.