SB.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Smart BBM! I should be a little bit more scarce this game too. I should... I'll probably fail miserably and talk myself into a hole like last time.

it's less about activity and more about being concise and not making wallposts when it's not necessary

I think there's still a spot left?

My brother, @zeus_112 would like to be /in as well if that's okay. He hasn't played forum mafia before, but has played similar tabletop games (sounds familiar?)

For the record, we are aware NOC implies no IRL speaking about the game of course.

1 minute ago, athena_57 said:

I think there's still a spot left?

My brother, @zeus_112 would like to be /in as well if that's okay. He hasn't played forum mafia before, but has played similar tabletop games (sounds familiar?)

For the record, we are aware NOC implies no IRL speaking about the game of course.

Yes, there's still lots of room. We're hoping for a few signups over capacity, anyways, since there's a few roles that we thought of, but we cut, because we weren't sure a 17p would fill (clearly we were wrong). There are a few mafia players who play with people in the same house, yep, NOC just means you can't talk about the game at all outside of this thread. Sounds good, he can play. :)

Just now, Omega. said:

A week til game start?

Man, I can't wait to dunk and swag on bitches.

It was a request for people who can't play earlier, but if there's enonugh of a push for earlier we will consider switching.

4 minutes ago, RADicate said:

I will truly catch none of the flavor references but I will in TO TAKE VENGEANCE UPON THE ONE WHO WOULD DARE TEABAG AND POWERLYNCH THEM D1!!!!! 

>:(

Uh oh. You already got your vengeance on me by killing me from the graveyard so we're good now right? Right?

Also, the game starting earlier would kind of suck for me personally

3 minutes ago, athena_57 said:

Uh oh. You already got your vengeance on me by killing me from the graveyard so we're good now right? Right?

Also, the game starting earlier would kind of suck for me personally

Yea we good I just needed an excuse to join :3

33 minutes ago, Lord Gaius said:

I wanna roll rapier

Lol.

Sup Gaius, cool to see you again.

Pretty sure athena's bro, Bibbon, Poly, and Elie makes 17 already with Satsuma making 18. Most sites can't pull that for a NOC game. Nice.

22 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Lol.

Sup Gaius, cool to see you again.

Pretty sure athena's bro, Bibbon, Poly, and Elie makes 17 already with Satsuma making 18. Most sites can't pull that for a NOC game. Nice.

YOLO how you been dog. i was conscripted despite my intense aversion for NOC now

Due to popular demand, we are looking into raising the cap to ~22 players, but no guarantees yet! Game start date is 4/8 at earliest, again, speak if you have a preference for a specific date.

i'll /in, but i don't promise good play/lots of time in advance

Due to popular demand, we are looking into raising the cap to ~22 players, but no guarantees yet! Game start date is 4/8 at earliest, again, speak if you have a preference for a specific date.

merry birthday me

Edited by Grace